- 92 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
MISS LISA is a very versatile vessel for its great size. With 4 decks volumonous living space and large wheelhouse it has the feel of a yacht much larger than 92'. It has a range of over 4,000 nautical miles with accommodation for eight guests and four crew members.
The spacious salon, dining areas and expansive sky lounge are perfect settings for all of your entertaining needs. The master stateroom provides all the comforts of home with a large entertainment center, a king size bed, and a desk/makeup/computer station on the portside. The master ensuite head features a large walk-in shower, a large cedar-lined closet, expansive counter space with exquisite fixtures and detailing. The guest staterooms ensure the comfort of your friends and family with entertainment centers and ensuite heads.
You will find the floor plan is innovative and ergonomically designed to maximize the comfort and experience aboard for you and your guests.
- MISS LISA is a very versatile vessel for its size. With 4 decks volumonous living space and large wheelhouse it has the feel of a yacht much larger than only 92'. It has a range of over 4,000 nautical miles at a cruise speed of 10 knots with accommodation for eight guests and four crew members. The spacious salon, dining areas and expansive sky lounge are perfect settings for all of your entertaining needs. The master stateroom provides all the comforts of home with a large entertainment center, a king size bed, and a desk/makeup/computer station on the portside. The master ensuite head features a large walk-in shower, a large cedar-lined closet, expansive counter space with exquisite fixtures and detailing. The guest staterooms ensure the comfort of your friends and family with entertainment centers and ensuite heads. You will find the floor plan is innovative and ergonomically designed to maximize the comfort and experience aboard for you and your guests.
- Aft Deck
- Stepping aboard MISS LISA ’ s aft deck with expansive natural teak underfoot, you are tempted to sink into the luxurious comfort of the settee that frames the large table for dining al fresco. This seating area is largely protected from the elements by the upper deck. Crew will be delighted with the stowage available in discreet lockers located aft and alongside of the settee, and they may enter the engine room compartment through a hatch in the decking.
- The main entryway for MISS LISA is through a generously wide, hinged aft-deck doorway. You will enter the warm light of the finely detailed Anigre woodwork complemented by a teak sole with maple inlay, and tongue-in-groove accents overhead. Anigre is a non-threatened species of tropical hardwood from Africa, finely grained and evenly toned. Reminiscent of a traditional gentleman’s library with expanses of wood and moldings, there is room for volumes of books alongside a 36” flat screen TV on the portside forward. A pair of armchairs along with a sumptuous canvas-covered sofa beneath the huge portside windows creates a comfortable entertainment area. Opposite, on the starboard side, a custom designed teak & wenge dining table is placed to take in the wide views surrounding. A wet bar created from a finely-hatched black granite countertop is within easy reach, accented with a antiqued, bevelled mirror backsplash. A two-drawer SubZero below the counter provides refrigeration or freezer space and cabinets for crystal storage are located above. Overhead and bulkhead panels throughout the yacht are readily removed to access wiring and plumbing raceways, with the touch of a magnet.
- Forward of the main living area in the salon is a “Grand Galley”, which will please the most discerning Chef. The focal point is the span of black granite countertop with its raised lip specially routed to eliminate seams, providing a huge work area. A five-burner Wolf stove top takes center stage on the island, with a commercial-wide, single oven beneath. The downdraft system extractor fan is cleverly concealed in the countertop, smoothly rising to handle its task whenever needed. The trash compactor is housed to the left of the oven, with an icemaker to the right. A trio of white leather and chrome retro bar stools are anchored on the opposite side of the stove away from the working area. Additional seating is found under the starboard side bank of large, double-paned, solar-tinted windows, in the form of a raised banquette, easily seating six. Every inch of space available for storage has been utilized and the banquette area is no exception. A flat screen TV is fitted into the bulkhead aft of the banquette and another screen is located near the forward companionway. The working area of the galley is open and very well laid out. A large brushed stainless SubZero refrigerator/freezer and another two-drawer SubZero fridge/freezer unit are located just inside the salon entryway. Black granite counters run outboard under expansive windows, terminating at floor to ceiling storage next to the companionway and punctuated with a convection-microwave and a second flat-screen TV. A pair of extra-deep, double stainless steel sinks in the center of the countertop allow the cook to keep an eye on the passing scenery. A two-drawer Fisher & Paykel under-counter dishwasher and another two-drawer SubZero fridge/freezer unit is next to the full-size SubZero refrigerator on the aft bulkhead. Just forward of the banquette on the starboard side a compound-curved, highly polished stainless steel handrail frames the teak & maple steps sweeping up to the wheelhouse. Each step has a maple tread for both visual appeal and safety. As we continue forward towards the on-deck master stateroom, we pass the main breaker panel on the left of the companionway and a staircase leading down to the guest accommodations on the starboard side. To port, we find an unparalleled pantry area. Each of the large double doors access deep pantry shelving, with automatic lighting activated whenever one of the doors is opened. Portside is a roomy day head with fine Carrera marble countertops and wall coverings of flax colored linen. Outboard is a watertight door to the portside deck.
- The pilothouse is easily reached from the galley stairway, opening up into a bright and airy expanse of warm Anigre furnishings, teak and holly floors and large windows. One of the best seats aboard can be had upon the cozy raised settee, tucked into the portside corner. With a low table in front and large windows behind, it provides comfortable seating with magnificent 360º views and faces a 36” flat screen TV. This television has been built into the aft-side of the L-shaped bench that runs athwart ship allowing an uninterrupted view forward while providing additional seating for guests wishing to watch the action on the bridge. A pair of teak cocktail tables have been placed in front of the bench seat. Between these two seating areas, a traditional desk is built in under the portside windows with copious files, drawers and bookshelves A full-size chart table with numerous drawers is located forward, next to the wrap-around command console. Charts may be stored flat within its wide drawers, with additional storage cupboards alongside. The helm console has five full-size monitors, state-of-the-art navigation and security system electronics and two white leather Stidd chairs. A Cassens & Plath compass is mounted overhead. The visibility from the console is nothing short of remarkable.
- Fly Bridge
- The flybridge is reached via eight natural teak steps located outside the starboard pilothouse door. A sturdy stainless steel handrail outboard, polished to a mirror finish provides an attractive accent. Under the hardtop accommodating the satellite domes and communication equipment, three sparkling white Stidd chairs have been placed at the console. Two full-size monitors and several banks of repeaters provide navigation information. The visibility from the console to the foredeck and over the bow is unparalleled. Behind the console, a roomy, wrap-around settee and teak table provide seating for ‘backseat drivers’ wishing to enjoy the view, with storage underneath. Further aft there is room for several chaise lounges for those wishing to soak up the sun’s rays.
- Master Stateroom
- The forward-most entryway from the galley, opens into a spacious, full-width Master stateroom, warm with the glow of Anigre paneling and overhead beams, linen wall coverings and teak & holly soles. Immediately to starboard is a settee next to a built-in dresser. Opposite, under the portside window is a roomy desk/computer station with concealed, flip-up makeup mirror. A king-sized bed with storage beneath faces a 46' flat screen TV and entertainment center. The aft bulkhead in the Master is a wall-to-wall cedar-lined hanging closet. The Master head resembles a luxurious spa with wide expanses of smooth, hand-picked Carrera marble. The countertops and shower panels are solid Carrera, and the flooring is a beautiful mosaic created from the same cut. The head cabinet has some of the most striking, deep-veined marble of the lot. The large walk-in shower stall is outfitted with dual shower heads, etched glass door and panels, with recessed ceiling lights. All fixtures are brushed nickel. Panels of linen cupboards are located outboard portside, and a deep cedar-lined closet to accommodate linens and hanging items form the aft bulkhead. A Carrera countertop runs the full length starboard, with a handsome sink carved into the singular length of marble. Panels of laser-cut mirror over the countertop conceal storage behind, with integrated lighting between each cupboard. Air conditioning vents fabricated from Anigre frame the top edge of the mirrors, eliminating fog-up during showers.
- Guest Accomodations
- Guest and crew accommodations are reached by a spiral staircase from the main deck foyer and is punctuated with a vaulted display nook in the sweep of the hallway. A sculpted Anigre handrail with light wenge detail provides interest along the stairs. A stacking SpeedQueen washer and dryer are discretely located in a closet located at the bottom of the staircase, and a fire system is housed in a cabinet opposite. The corridor on this hushed lower level is reminiscent of an elegant hotel with plush carpeting, alabaster light sconces with warm Anigre wood paneling and molding. Interior metal surfaces have been coated with 2” of polyurethane foam for excellent thermal insulating qualities, condensation reduction and corrosion prevention. Overhead panels, carpet pads and other areas have been insulated with Soundown, and raceways are easily accessed. Immediately forward is a roomy VIP cabin with raised queen sized V-berth. Not an inch has been wasted with numerous bookshelves, deep cupboards outboard and a cedar lined hanging closet. The ensuite head features handsome, earthy, mocha colored marble countertop and shower, with Anigre and linen upholstered bulkheads. The portside cabin contains two lower single berths and the starboard cabin has a queen sized bed. Each cabin has their own ensuite head similar to that of the VIP suit with the warm, earthy-toned marble counters and shower. All cabins have cedar-lined hanging closets and storage areas.
- Crew Quarters
- On the accommodation level and aft of the Guest staterooms are two additional guest/crew cabins – mirror images of one another with a wide lower bunk and detailed Pullman to accommodate a second person. Each has its own head, with a shared shower between. Across from these cabins is the crew lounge. This is comfortable area has a full-sized refrigerator, microwave in the mini-galley and a built-in settee and teak table functions both as a dining location or entertainment area. Entry to the engine room is through a water tight door, just aft of the crew areas.
- Deck Equipment
- The sturdy stainless steel foredeck rails, mirror-polished stainless anchor runways, oversized cleats, hawsers and stainless chain drums housing, are all clearly within sightlines over the varnished teak rail of the Portuguese bridge. Watertight doorways from the pilothouse open to the natural teak decking, and are located starboard of the console, and aft by the settee. The Portuguese bridge is a few steps down from the side deck level, and offers an alternative docking station. The bridge incorporates many storage lockers, air handlers and provides both fresh and salt water wash down capabilities. Miss Lisa is equipped with a sleek and fast tender; the 21 ft. Novurania Jet. It sits aft of the pilothouse on removable chocks. When the tender is in the water and the chocks are removed this area transforms into a stunning teak decked entertainment or sun lounge area. Length Overall: 21'4"/6.5m Beam Maximum: 7'8"/2.33m Fuel Capacity: 30G - 113L Water Capacity: 8G - 30L Engine Type: Diesel IO Standard HP: Volvo D3 220 IO Number of Persons: 11 A CT-4500 Steelhead Marine crane is located up on the pilothouse deck aft and can easily maneuver the Novurania by a single man, whenever needed, or can load supplies onto the lower aft deck. An additional helm station provides controls for engines, rudders and thrusters with excellent visibility. A pair of Givens Buoy life rafts are affixed both port and starboard, and directly beneath the aft pilothouse window is a deep Awlgripped locker providing exceptional equipment storage with three sets of double doors. Stainless steel and teak steps provide access from the pilothouse deck to the lower aft deck on the starboard side. 18” wide varnished teak weatherboards frame the trailing edge of the deck, accented by a sturdy teak flagpole and hefty stainless handrails. Anchor: 2 x 350lb Fjord galvanized anchors Anchor chain: 90ft of 5/8" BBB link galvanized chain, 340ft s/s wire cable on each drum Anchor wash down: High pressure fresh water, through nozzles next to roller assemblies Anchor winches: 2 x custom s/s hydraulic winches made by JK Manufacturing Anchor rollers: Notched Delrin Deck troughs: 316L s/s polished to mirror finish, with anchor washdown Davit crane: Steelhead CT4500, 4500lb @ 14ft capacity, power rotating & telescoping aluminum
- Engine & Gear
- Main Engines: Twin Caterpillar C18 main engines, 600 hp @ 1800 rpm Reduction gear: ZF W650 with 4.06:1 ratio Separate wet exhaust system with bypass Heat exchanger w/ mechanical gauge package mounted on engines Electronic panel: Caterpillar. Located in engine room & wheelhouse. Includes oil pressure, water temp, fuel pressure, engine RPM, hour meter, fuel consumption, percent of load. Standard engine alarms located in wheelhouse Engine mounts: Factory soft mounts for vibration suppression Alternators: Heavy-duty 24V DC Controls: Two fixed & two remote ZF controls Remote Start/Stop located in pilothouse, flybridge & engine room Exhaust: DeAngelo on main engines. Insulated piping and water discharge below waterline with gas bypass ports exiting off aft quarter Muffler system: DeAngelo in-line wet muffler Cooling: Raw water Air Intake Filtration: CAT-supplied Airsep type w/ closed loop breathers Fuel Filtration: Racors at each engine 2 x Rolls Royce 5-blade Nibral Class II props, 56" diameter
- Hydraulics - Key Power
- Load Sense main valve 18" dia., 75 hp bow & stern thruster Key Power hydrauilc stabilizer system with updated 16 SF NAIAD fins
- Electrical System
- 2 x Northern Lights 40 kW @ 1800 RPM Both gen sets are soft-mounted, have sound shields and engine gauge panels Wet muffler system w/ under-water discharge and gas bypass exiting off stern quarter AC voltage: 230/120 VAC single phase Shore power: 2. 100 amp, 3-phase. Power outlets located port & stbd in stern w/ Glendinning cable reels and tubs. 100 ft cable each. ASEA Power system: AC transformer located in lazarette Batteries: 4 x 8D (24VDC) for mains, 2 x 8D (12VDC) for gen sets located in engine room. 2 x 8D (24VDC) + 1 x 8D (12VDC) for house bank. 2 x 8D for 24 VDC and 1 x 8D (12VDC) for wheehouse emergency back up Battery chargers: NewMar Phase Three 3-bank; 2 x 24V, and two x 12V chargers
- Hull Dimensions/Specs
- 92' LOA 83' LWL 25' 6" Beam 7' 6" Draft 193 LT full load displacement 170 LT light load displacement 10 knots cruise speed 12.3 knots max speed 4000 NM range We suggest you contact the current captain to confirm estimates regarding speed and range.
- Tank Capacities
- Fresh water: 2 s/s tanks, 800 gal Hot water: 2 x 40 gal dual element tanks (230VAC) in series w/ closed loop Watermaker: Sea Recovery 900 gal/day Black water: Headhunter Tidal Wave sewage treatment system, 350 gal Grey water: 270 gal
- Engine Room
- The engine room entry is aft of the accommodation area on the lower deck, separated from crew and guest cabins by a watertight bulkhead. With exceptional headroom, superb lighting and ventilation, this engine room provides good working and storage space with two workbenches built above the battery compartments. There is good elbow room surrounding the generators, water maker and a/c units making everything readily accessible and easy to work on. Dual main engines deliver superior maneuverability working in conjunction with the bow and stern thrusters. The hydraulic system is located in a separate lazarette, aft of the engine compartment, where you’ll also find the emergency ladder to the aft deck. Insulated with 4” of Soundown, any engine room noise is unlikely to be noticed elsewhere aboard.
- NAVIGATION Furuno 48-mile, 6 ft open array antenna Furuno NavNet 24-mile 4 ft open array antenna Furuno black box GPS w/ Smart antenna Samtech GPS Satellite compass Furuno differential GPS WAAS receiver Furuno NavNet digital depth sounder ComNav 5001 autopilot w/ remote Transas Navi Sailor 3000 w/ US and Caribbean chart package Nobletech navigation software (back-up) Furuno Navnet 3D navigation software (back-up) Hydra 3000 masthead windspeed & directional indicator w/ digital display COMMUNICATIONS Iridium trasceiver, antenna & handset, USA cell telephone with voice/fax, GSM (Euro) cell telephone with Ericson terminal Coastal 30 Satellite TV antennaes w/ US and Caribbean coverage SeaTel multi-switch distribution Panasonic main switchboard w/ wireless phones throughout CATV 100ft combination shore cord for cable TV and telephone Computer WiFi: Syrens WiFi w/ Cisco router, Omni directional antenna Cat 6e: strategically placed throughout vessel 2 x Sailor VHF, 1 x Furuno 150 watt SSB transceiver Elbex 8 channel switching w/ ball cameras, Elbex motion detectors PRIMARY RADAR Furuno Model - FAR2117BB/DC Gearbox w/RTR078 12 KW Xceiver 6 Foot Open Array Antenna NAVNET RADAR Navnet 3D Black Box Processor and Control Unit (in Wheelhouse and Fly Bridge) 6 KW DRS6A Gearbox NavNet 3D Antenna 4 Foot Open Array Black Box GPS Receiver (Smart Antenna) Sirius Weatherfax Module (Receiver) w/SR 40 Type Antenna AUTOMATIC IDENTIFICATION SYSTEM AIS Receiver w/90cm Pigtail Cord VHF AIS Antenna GPS SATELLITE COMPASS Samtech SC1101 Processor Unite & LCG Display Unit 2nd Control Head FRP 3-Element Antenna Assembly DIGITAL DEPTH Furuno BB1F NavNet Network Sounder w/Digital Display for Wheelhouse and Fly Bridge Bronze Thru-Hull Transducer w/Temp DIFFERENTIAL GPS NAVIGATOR Furuno GP150D DGPS WAAS Receiver and Display GPS/DGPS "IMO" H-Field Ant w/o Cable Antenna Mount on Mast WINDSPEED & DIRECTIONAL INDICATOR Hydra 3000 w/CPU Masthead unit Vertical 213, 32", 36m Light cable, 9m c/ext, J-box Digital Display for Fly Bridge LOUD HAILER Furuno LH3000 Loud Hailer Dual Horns for Aft Mast (Facing Forward/Aft) Remote Mic w/Socket SATELLITE PHONE Iridium Satellite Phone Iridium Fixed Mount Transceiver Unit Iridium Fixed Mount Control Handset Iridium Fixed Mount Antenna including Data Cable FIXED VHF Dual - Sailor RT5022 VHF DSC Dual - Main Unit Handsets Sailor CU5000 Second Station Control Unit Quad Fixed VHF Antenna COMPUTER WIFI Syrens WiFi w/External Antenna Cisco Aironet 1240AG 802.11a/g Non-modular Router (x2) Cisco Multiband In-Building Omnidirectional Ceiling-Mount Antenna (x2) Cisco 24-port 10/100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet managed switch w/24 Port Patch Panel GSM (EURO) CELLULAR TELEPHONE Ericsson F251M Fixed Cellular Terminal Comrod AC15-B1 10" Multiband Cellular Antenna w/ Mounts USA CELLULAR TELEPHONE Telular SX5T Voice/Fax Cellular Terminal Telular 1F01B045 Antenna w/Dual Band Controller SAFETY & SECURITY EQUIPMENT Tron 40S GMDSS Float-free Satellite EPIRB Search and Rescue Transponder Survival Craft 2-Way Handheld VHF Radio (IC-GM1600) InteliSea Alarm Systems Throughout
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.