- 149 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- C32 ACERT
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Finalist -WORLD SUPERYACHT AWARDS
Long range new 45 meter (148 ft) Motor Yacht
Just Launched, and Ready for Immediate Delivery!
Pedigree European Quality Yard and Performance with one of the worlds most experienced and prolific yacht designers, the Legendary Ron Holland Design!
- Proven efficiency, Sea kindly Ron Holland hull with supper efficient Caterpillar diesels
- Great comfort, with 6 en-suite staterooms for 12 guests
- Sky Lounge
- Designed to be less than 500 tons and comply with all certification and classifications regulations.
- Heavy weather over-sized tender storage below decks forward on bow,
- Intelligent outside spaces: 3 outside aft deck lounge areas so you can relax and socialize on many levels
- Large lower aft deck with below platform that sinks below water level.
- Outstanding, inteligently designed upper flybridge deck with covered roof and Bimini top can be converted to seat an amazing 24 people for an evening dinner off of Saint Trope. Complete with chilled water misters so everyone is comfortable.
- An oversized huge and surprisingly intelligent and functional Owners Stateroom aft on the upper deck with office, his & her bathroom, owner private or if you choose public sky lounge
- Forward on the main deck is the 6th Stateroom that converts to an observation lounge, office, study, playroom
- Mark Tucker and Design Unlimited elegant and rich versatile interior.
Contact listing Brokers to schedule an appointment to view this
- Pedigree European Quality Yard and Performance with one of the worlds most experienced and prolific yacht designers, the legendary Ron Holland Design! Quality is a benchmark that RMK Marine set for itself with a combination of world class designers, Dutch production and Turkish Military quality craftsmanship. Those of you who have seen the quality craftsmanship and attention to detail on previous RMK yachts will recognize they are Top of Class. Intelligent, Award Winning Design. Award Winning Ron Holland has the history & experience to create superyachts to your exacting requirements and satisfaction. Ron designed the RMK 4500 for long distance voyaging and low maintenance and functionality. INTELLIGENT DESIGN: Proven efficient, sea kindly World Famous Ron Holland hull with and design with super efficient Caterpillar diesels Great comfort, with 5 ensuite staterooms(and a 6th study/office stateroom) for 12 guests Sky Lounge leads to upper aft deck for great social events Designed to be less than 500 tons and comply with all certification and classifications regulations Heavy weather oversized tender storage below decks forward in bow Intelligent outside spaces: 3 outside aft deck lounge areas so all your friends and family can relax and socialize Large aft deck with lower swim platform beach that sinks below the water for easy swimming Outstanding, intelligently designed upper flybridge deck with covered roof and Bimini top can be converted to seat an amazing 24 people for an evening dinner of Saint Tropez. Complete with chilled water air misters so everyone is comfortable! An oversized huge and surprisingly intelligent and functional Owner's Stateroom aft on the upper deck with office, his & her bathroom, owner private or if you choose public sky lounge Forward on the main deck is the 6th Stateroom that converts to a lounge, office, study or playroom Mark Tucker and Design Unlimited elegant and rich versatile interior Read the details in "Full Specs" below and see why.... This is the most intelligent totally conceived well priced long range yacht available today!
- The Interior has resulted in a rich materials being assembled by an International team. With the contemporary uncluttered space planning of the interior, the combination of all these elements will give the yacht a truly relaxing ambience both suitable to family relaxation yet easily transformable for entertaining! Combining quality, experience, innovation and versatility into exceptional value is not usually realistic in the world of superyachts. With the RMK 4500 Explorer, Ron Holland Design and Design Unlimited Interior, this combination has been achieved. To really appreciate this yacht don't delay call us today to arrange an inspection and you will know there is NO better value!
- Intelligent & Elegant Interior Design
- Three outside decks for socializing, sunbathing so you and all your guests have a great place to relax and enjoy the VIEW. The outside upper flybridge deck with covered roof and Bimini top can be converted to seat 24 for an evening dinner off of Saint Tropez, or your favorite port of call! This area includes a jacuzzi, bar, sun pad cushions and chilled water misters and more. An oversized and surprising intelligent and functional Owner's Stateroom aft on the upper deck with office, his & her bathroom, private (or if you choose public) sky lounge that opens to another outside seating area that is partially open and partially covered. When you spend a night aboard and stay private in your robe until noon and you will see why this design is versatile, functional and creates a sense of elegance for the Owner unparalleled in most other vessels in this category. The 6th stateroom is forward on the main deck and converts to an observation lounge, office, study, playroom/study/playroom for the kids, and/or any meetings that you wish to have. The great main deck features outstanding dining area, outside sunning, a Modern Elegant salon with three sofas and two chairs, and VIP cabin forward. Articulating swim platform allows for swimmers and sunbathers for easy entering and exiting the water. Mark Tucker and Design Unlimited styled an elegant yet cozy versatile interior that is based on a contemporary specialized finishes.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Sky Deck: Enjoy the sun, fresh air, and friends with a huge "sky deck" with Bimini and hard top covering the dining area. Divided dining table seats an incredible 24 guests for lunch/dinner, or a fresh air board meeting. There is also a Jacuzzi and sun lounging cushions at the aft section. The bar, with seating, is forward, and features refrigerator, icemaker, and BBQ. Spend the day and be prepared or a day of fresh air fun! Upper Deck: Master Suite is full width, and occupies aft 3/4 of a large portion of the upper deck. It features a great master bedroom, his & hers bathrooms, studio/office that opens to a private aft deck. Access to the master suite is either aft, from the main deck on the exterior, or forward from the main yacht lobby on the main deck interior. The master deck can be used as a private area or additional entertaining space for all guests. The sliding glass aft wall of the Master opens to the aft deck creating an inside/outside atmosphere. Large picture windows provide uncompromising view of your favorite port from this upper deck location. The master aft deck has access to the sky deck as well as the main deck. The 1st day aboard you'll know why the design is superior! Wheelhouse: The wheelhouse and chart room is forward on the upper deck and contains all top state-of-the-art electronics, controls, and chart room with access to the main deck and captain's cabin. A Portuguese Bridge surrounds the wheelhouse. Main Deck: The terrific main deck can be reached from the swim platform aft or side entrance openings. There is a large covered aft deck on the main level providing a shaded Al fresco dining area. Lunch here gives exciting and breathtaking views of exotic ports of call. The versatile table arrangement an be set up as two separate areas with both bench and individual seating, or combined as one large dining area with seating for up to 12 guests aft. Behind the seating area is a full length sun pad The bar in the aft section of the salon has a drop down service window for access to the aft deck. There are two wide side decks that lead forward of the aft deck and provide direct access to the crew lobby on the port side, and the main foyer entrance is to starboard. Salon: The quiet, elegant tasteful intelligently conceived and very functional salon is entering from the aft deck there is inside seating to starboard, and full bar to port. Forward in the center is the primary seating/conversation area. Entrance to the galley is to port, and entrance to the main foyer is to starboard. The main foyer provides inside stairways leading down to the lower deck guest cabins and up to the upper deck lobby with access to the owner's suite and wheelhouse. There is also a guest day head in the foyer, and access forward to the VIP suite on the starboard side. VIP Suite: Your guests and VIP's will love the VIP suite ( 6th stateroom ) , study, and observation lounge to starboard. It can easily be converted to a sitting room, playroom, or a double bed is designed to fold up into the interior wall, leaving this as an entertaining space with full views from the windows running the full length of the cabin. There is also a private bath for this cabin. Galley: The large full service galley is forward of the salon to port and will please your chef. It is centrally located with access to the salon, main foyer, and crew lobby. Crew Lobby and Captain's Cabin : The crew lobby to port is forward of the galley and allows access to the port side deck, captain's cabin and has a stairway up to the Wheelhouse, and down to the crew quarters. This is a very versatile arrangement and allows the crew movement throughout the yacht without disturbing the guests. The capatain's cabin, forward of the crew lobby, also allows the captain easy access to the wheelhouse or down to the crew quarters. Lower Deck: Guests are pampered in 4 additional great guest cabins on the lower deck - all will feel pampered! Two contain queen size berth is in the center of the bedroom, each with a private ensuite bathroom and separate stall shower. Two more contain twin berths. Each also has full entertainment features an ensuite private bathroom with separate stall shower. **Crew Quarters: Also located on the lower deck. These quarters have access to the central lobby on the lower deck, as well as a separate stairway to the crew lobby on the main deck. The crew quarters contain 4 cabins, each with ensuite head and shower, crew lounge/mess, and the ships' laundry. **Engineer Cabin: Located aft of the engine room with ensuite head and shower. A huge storage lazarette is beside the engineer's cabin below the aft deck. **Engine Room : Designed amidships for balance performance, on the lower deck with access from the lazarette next to the engineer's cabin as well as a private doorway from the aft deck. **Outside Decks: There are unparalleled outside spaces through the vessel that provide everything that you would expect in a modern yacht. Flow and traffic patterns on the yacht are easy, unlike some yachts where going from deck to deck is a mission. As mentioned there is access to the sea and visiting tenders, from the aft swim plaform. Incorporated into this platform that is a controllable fold-out stairway and landing that can be lowered to various depths for safe and comfortable access into the water. Up a few steps is the main deck with a spacious, covered aft deck seating and dining area, and wide side decks along both sides of the yacht. Thee is access to the main salon from this aft deck, as well as access to the main foyer on the starboard side, and access to the crew lobby and galley on the port side. Opening side gates provide access to the main deck when the yacht is moored side to a dock. Forward on the main deck are concealed tender garages which can be accessed from the Portuguese bridge. there is also a stairway from the outside side deck to the Portuguese bridge and upper deck, and allowing complete access around the yacht on the outside. A stairway leads from the aft deck on the main level to the private owner's deck on the upper deck level. This is an exceptional area with direct access to the owner's study wihih can be completely opened to provide an indoor/otudoor feel to the study by opening one or more of the sliding glass doors securing the study. This area can be treated as a private relaxing area for the master suite, or additional space for all guests aboard. The upper deck in turn has direct access to the huge sky deck with all of its amenities. The sky deck is a superb outdoor area, and was conceived with total versatility in mind. It has dining facilities for up to 24 guests under the covered hardtop, a bar area, and a relaxing Jacuzzi, seating and sunpads aft.
- Additional Appliances
- Main Salon Bar: U-Line icemaker Refrigerator (2) wine coolers (59 bottles capacity) Sundeck: (2) U-Line refrigerators U-Line icemaker BBQ grill Lazarette: Wine cooler Guest Lobby: U-Line refrigerator/freezer Forward Storage: (3) Elcold top opening freezers
- The galley is conveniently located on the main deck and has direct access to the crew lobby as well as main foyer and salon for serving. It is fitted with state-of-the-art appliances and is capable of serving the owner's private needs, or a large banquet. Meile coffee maker Meile microwave Meile cook top Meile refrigerator/freezer (3) Tall refrigerators Under counter refrigerator Custom Halgon hood Gaggenau oven (2) Garbage disposals (2) Dishwashers Trash compactor Food warmer Laundry: The laundry is located on the lower deck in the forward crew area. Dryer Washer Delicate Washer Folding Ironing Board
- Crew Lounge
- The crew lounge is located on the lower deck in the forward crew quarters. There is a dining table as well as desk, cabinets, and seating areas. Microwave Oven (2) Refrigerators (2) Freezers Dishwasher Captain's Cabin (4) Twin Cabins (1) Single Cabin
- Engine & Mechanical Equipment
- Main Engines: 2 x Cat C32 ACERT 1300BHP Engine Controls: 1 x Bosch Rexroth Main+ 2 Wings, 1 Emergency Station Gearbox : 2 x ZF3350 CPP 4:8 x 1 Propeller & Shafts: 2 x NiBrAl 1400mm. Brunton 5 Blade 2 x Hydromet Duplex S/S Shafts Generators: 2 x Kohler 125kW 1 x Kohler 40kW Emergency Bow Thruster: Naiad 110 HP Stabilizers: Naiad Mod. 820 incl. w/ 2 x4.17m2 Stab. @ at Anchor Central Hydraulic: Naiad Exhaust Systems : Halyard Oily Water Separator: DVZ15o FSU – OILCHIEF Bilge/Ball./Fire Pump: Gianneschi ACM 652 11kW Fuel Oil Pump: Gianneschi CP50/180B, 3kW F.O Stand by Pump: Gianneschi CP50/180B 3kW F.O Centrifuge Pump: Alfa Laval MAB103 380V 3ph L.O Change Pump: 2 x Gianneschi PQ 40GH 1,1kW Steering Systems: Jastram 1 Main + 2 wings + 1 Emergency Rudder: 2 x 316 S/S with Aquamet 22HS Shaft Pressure Set Pumps: Head Hunter SPX-3385 7.5 mc/hr–3 Bar Water Heater: 2 x Giannescchi INOX VE2 - 150 lt. Hot Water Circ. Pump: 2 x WILO Top Z30 Sewage Treatment: Hamann Grey Water Pump: Hamann Pump Grey Water Transfer Pump : Oki-Krom TKY 16-
- (3) Generators Total (2) Kohler 125 kW plus (1)x Kohler 40 kW Emergency Shore Power: ASEA AC 125 kW Shore Power Converter Main Power System: ASEA AC 125 KVA Shore Power Converter Main Power System: 400V AC, 50 Hz. 3 - Phase, 3 Wire Lighting and Consumer: 220V AC, 50 Hz. 3 - Phase Shore Connections: 2x 100Amp Shore Cords Main Switchboard: Auto - Parallel - Auto Distribution Panels: Power Panels Interior & Exterior Lights: Cantalup BCM L.E.D. Flood Lights: 7x Lumitech Search Lights: 2x ACR Searchlights Underwater Lights: 10x Seavision Batteries & Batt. Chargers : Mastervolt Navigation Lights : Lupo Alarm & Monitoring: Lyngso – PC Based with remote in Control rooms
- Electronics/Navigation - Wheelhouse
- Danforth Model C-661 Compass Raytheon Black Box w/digital display Raytheon 25kW ARPA w/digital display Anschutz Stand. 22G/GM Gyro Compass Anschutz Pilot Star w/auto pilot Cassens and Plath w/overhead compass Raytheon SAAB R-4 AIS System Simrad MX500 GPS Dual System Airmar PB 150 Weather Station Raytheon Skipper EML2224 Speed Log Raytheon Skipper GDS 101 Echo Sounder Hatt eland JH20T17 displays Sailor Communication package GMDSS Sailor 500 Fleet Broad Band Raytheon JRC NCR-333 Tri-band Navtex Zenitel Talk Back system 5 Station Simrad GMDSS Safety pack CCTV Monitor for 8 cameras Rudder Angle Indicator KVH SAT. TV System w/antenna Panasonic PABX NIGHT VISION: Flair M Series CAMERAS 14 X Bosch CCTV
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.