Otremba has been thoroughly gone through by current owner mechanically and cosmetically. She is in fabulous condition. Decks, fuel tanks, varnish all good.
The 42 Grand Banks Classic is the cruising "trawler" most everyone acknowledges as "the best". Many other manufacturers have tried to mimic Grand Banks through the years but always fall short.
- LWL: 40'9.5" Displacement: 34,000
- Total Power: 200 Cruising Speed: 9
- Fuel: 600 Fresh Water: 265
- Large L-Settee with storage under upholstered in navy blue variegated color 2 person settee on port (5) decorator pillows Teak yacht table with lift-up leaves and bottle storage under (2) teak upholstered arm dining chairs Tall Grandbanks removable helm chair Bar cabinet with (2) drawers and doored storage (2) gimbaled brass lamps with shades Grunert holding plate freezer Teak parquet sole (3) florescent overhead lights (5) windows - 4 that open for breeze Teak overhead hand bar Mini blinds on all windows (2) stereo speakers Air-conditioning with reverse cycle heat
- Single large stainless steel sink Formica (white) countertops Grunert holding plate refrigerator (7) drawers (2) drop down dish lockers Tip-out trash locator (2) doored storage cabinets 12v galley vent Princess electric range - 3 burner with oven (2) windows - (1)opens, (1)fixed Pantry Sharp carousel microwave oven 12v exhaust fan
- Forward cabin
- V-berth with navy upholstery Hanging locker with sliding doors (6) drawers Anchor locker access Storage under berth Air-conditioning with reverse cycle heat (2) brass Grandbanks adjustable reading lights (2) opening windows Small teak bookcase Teak parquet sole Doored engine room access Louvered entrance door with sliding hatch Lift-up steps Opening hatch 12v fan Flares Fire extinguisher ACR EPIRB Ensuite head
- Guest Head
- Large oval porcelain sink Formica countertops Mini blind over opening window Mirror - teak framed Overhead exhaust vent - electric Shower with curtain - not separate Hand held shower fixture Teak grate over sump pump shower well - no standing in water (1) overhead fluorescent light (3) drawers Large sliding door storage area (1) doored cabinet storage with shelves Raritan Crown Electric sanitation head
- Master Cabin
- Split berths, double on STBD, twin on port Air-conditioning with reverse cycle heat Large Bureau cabinet with (9) drawers (6) Large drawers under berths (3 each berth) Louvered teak doored hanging locker (2 doors) Full length mirror with teak frame (4) opening windows with mini blinds (2) brass Grandbanks adjustable reading lights (2) Blaupunkt overhead flush mounted stereo speakers Teak parquet sole Fire extinguisher 12v fan Intercom phone Custom storage and bookshelf at foot of twin berth Fold up ladder to exit cabin Opening aft doors and hatch with bug screen
- Master Head
- Large oval ceramic sink Raritan Crown Electric head Teak parquet sole Formica counter Separate stall shower with teak grate over shower well, sump pump and light Shower curtain Large doored and shelved storage cabinet under sink Large doored and shelved cabinet behind head Teak framed mirror Overhead fluorescent light Electric exhaust vent (2) teak towel holders
- Lower Helm
- Fire suppression system for engine room manual switch Morse twin gears and throttles VDO Tachometers, oil pressure, water temp, engine amps, hour meters Glendinning synchronizer Generator oil & water gauges Intercom phone Fire extinguisher (2) prong 12v plug-in House volt and amp meters Battery selector switch Spotlight control 12v & 110v breaker panels Windlass control Horn Windscreen washers Bilge pump running warning lights Engine Room lights on indicator light (3) windshield wiper controls Handheld spotlight Danforth battery indicator
- Cetec Benmar compu-course 220 autopilot Signet depth with alarm ICOM IC-80 VHF radio with remote mic Si-Tex Koden Loran Cybernet CTX-1000 VHF radio/hailer Datamarine Speed/Distance Alpine stereo with CD player ICOM IC-M700 SSB Ritchie Compass Furuno Radar - original to boat
- Engine Room
- Twin 200hp Leyland diesel engines - Major overhaul on port engine 950 hours ago. Major overhaul on STBD engine 150 hours ago. Complete records transfer with boat. The Leyland is a stronger, beefier engine than the Lehman 120 hp. New port aluminum fuel tank - tank top damaged over years due to freezer drain leaking onto top. New tank is 2" shorter than original for easier access but is exact duplicate other than height. Much better than two smaller tanks baffled together. Manual fire extinguisher Fireboy auto fire suppression system Glendinning synchronizer Promarine Pro-Sport T20 plus battery charger Cable steering Bilges painted white Fall 2011 Engines painted New aluminum port fuel tank - duplicated original Fall 2011 Starboard fuel tank refurbished and in great shape Storage cabinet Bronze raw water sea strainer Water accumulator tank Grunert refrigeration compressor 20 gallon hot water tank (3) 8-D batteries - starting & house - all new Fall 2011 Borg Warner transmissions - rebuilt Michigan props 30x25x3 2" stainless steal shaft Westerbeke 7.7kw generator in sound shield Racor fuel filters Macerator
- Bridge Electronics & Equipment
- Northstar 951X Cetec benmar autopilot Signet depth Datamarine speed & distance Si-Tex Koden Loran ICOM IC-80 VHF radio Intercom phone (2) stereo speakers Twin Morse gears & throttles Glendinning synchronizer switch 2 prong 12v plug-in VDO tachometers, oil pressure, amp, water temp Teak helm wheel Fire extinguisher Fore & aft facing bench seats with beige cushions - seat bottoms reupholstered Helm & bench seat navy blue canvas cover Navy blue canvas bimini Stainless steel radar arch (2) rod holders Mast and boom - repainted 5/10 Steadying sail (2) spreader lights Bell Steaming & anchor light Teak decking - recalked, bungs replaced, Semco treated
- Switlick 6 person life raft Teak dinghy chocks Winch for mast Teak decks - recalked and all bungs in place, Semco applied to moisturize and hold color Teak cap & hand rails - stripped and re-varnished December 2011 Ideal windlass Delta anchor Bronze hausers Bronze cleats Bronze stanchions (2) Hubbell 30 amp connections at bow (2) Hubbell 30 amp connections at stern Deck box forward Lazarette storage Burgee Teak flag mast Stern Teak flag mast Washdown at bow - salt water Searchlight Windshield canvas cover Side door window cover Transom shower with hot & cold water Shorewater connection Teak swim platform Swim ladder with teak steps
- Otremba has had teak decks refurbished, window trim and mast repainted and brightwork hand, cap rails and transom stripped and re-varnished. Her port fuel tank is new and starboard tank refurbished. She's clean and in great condition. She passes to her next owner with many spare parts and complete records. Otremba has many years left of enjoyment and cruising.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.