- 48 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
ORIGINAL OWNER! NEVER BEEN FISHED! LOW HOURS!
- The CABO 48 is a top quality flybridge convertible, whose uncompromising design, quality construction and impeccable fit and finish is second to none. Built on a modified-V hull with cored hull sides and a well flared bow; the cockpit is huge and comes with a full array of fishing amenities. This includes a full Pipewelders tower, excellent bait prep center, in-deck fish boxes and a lighted 48 gallon transom live well. The galley up, three stateroom, two head floor plan is arranged with the master stateroom to port and the main guest cabin forward and a smaller guest cabin to starboard.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Entering the teak paneled salon you will find a large L-shaped Ultraleather sofa to port with custom rod and tackle storage below. The low profile U-shaped galley with Ultraleather seating is forward and the L-shaped dinette is to starboard. The salon coffee and dinette tables are teak with maple inlays. The starboard salon area contains an ice maker with bottle storage cabinet, Bose entertainment center and the main electrical panel. All counter tops are Corian and the floors are teak and holly with a custom bound area carpet. The salon windows feature fabric valances and lambrequins with Hunter-Douglas Silhouette roll-up blinds. Moving forward and down four steps is the midship master stateroom with queen bed (with storage beneath) and ensuite head with stall shower. The starboard guest stateroom has upper and lower berths with cedar-lined closet. Located all the way forward is the VIP guest stateroom with offset double berth (with storage beneath) and private entry to the guest head with stall shower. The guest head is also accessible from the companionway and functions as the day head.
- The U-shaped galley is forward of the salon to port. Sub-zero under counter 2-drawer refrigerator Sub-zero under counter 2 drawer freezer Panasonic convection microwave oven Kenyon 2-burner glass top stove recessed in galley counter with cover Raritan ice maker Splendide 2000S combination washer/dryer
- Bose Lifestyle AM/FM/CD/DVD surround sound system Luce 42" flat panel TV (salon) Luce flat panel TV (master stateroom) ABC antenna switch for dockside, satellite or antenna TV reception
- Electrical System
- Upgraded 15kw Westerbeke generator in sound shield Telephone and TV receptacle in cockpit Newmar PT-24 45F Smart battery charger 12 volt / 24 volt (DC) 110 volt / 220 volt (AC)
- Furuno 1953C NavNet 72 mi radar with 10.4" display and 2kw 6' antenna Furuno GPS plotter Furuno video interface kit Northstar 958 GPS plotter Furuno FCV1100 video sounder with 10" color display Simrad AP22 auto pilot Furuno RD 30 digital depth, speed and temp Standard Spectrum Plus VHF radio
- Fishing Equipment
- (7) cockpit gunwale rod holders (6) tower leg rod holders (6) bridge rail rod holders Fresh and saltwater wash downs Cockpit coaming bolster Transom door and gate (2) In-deck fish boxes with macerators Cockpit freezer Gaff lockers port and starboard Cockpit sink with bait prep area Cockpit tackle lockers Rod storage under flybridge seating
- Deck Equipment
- 3-sided isinglass flybridge enclosure with U-zips Dual air horns (2) cockpit deck chairs (2) Bluewater helm chairs with 4" stainless base Flybridge seat cushions Bow rail and pulpit Maxwell 2200 windlass with deck and flybridge controls Danforth anchor Custom split foredeck lockers with freshwater wash down Cockpit freshwater shower Helm cover Fiberglass hardtop with overhead lighting
- Mechanical Equipment
- MAN 2840LE Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning (3 units) Freshwater pump (AC) Backup freshwater pump (DC) Navigation and anchor lights Engine room lights (AC & DC) Holding tank with level monitor, macerator, offshore Y-valve discharge and dockside discharge Battery banks in ventilated boxes Dual engine room circulating fans Engine driven emergency crash pump Remote engine room gauges Seafire automatic fire extinguishing system Glendinning electronic engine controls Backup engine controls Trim tabs Fuel transfer pump (fuel transfer system has been modified to enable fuel to be pumped forward and aft)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID:JW