- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
OUT OF THE BLUE is an almost pristine example of the most popular Grand Banks 43 Flybridge galley down layout. With facing settees, she has a spacious and inviting salon. The large U galley is a cook's dream and guest stateroom can be either a comfortable seating area off the galley or accommodations for two. The head is split with large shower on starboard and head on port.
The is the best 43FB Eastbay on the market. Her care has been excellent. Owner desires a larger Eastbay. Don't miss this one!
- Electronics & Navigation - Flybridge
- Raymarine C-120 GPS plotter, depth, radar - 72 mile open array antena - new 2010 Custom mount for C-120 Raymarine Pathfinder RL70C radar ICOM VHF IC-M504 radio - new 2010 Simrad Robertson AP22 autopilot Raytheon ST60 Multi depth finder Ritchie compass Standard Horizon VHF Mic control with hailer OTHER VDO RPM, volt, amps, oil pressure, temp, gauges for each engine Alarm panel with synchronizer, engine start-stop, windlass, engine oil, engine room lights, bilge pumps DC power plug-in 2 prong Bennett trim tab control Firebuoy engine shutdown system Panish gears and throttles (2) stereo speakers Stainless steel ship's wheel Bimini - 3 layer Sunbrella canvas - new 2010 Eisenglass 3 sided enclosure (2) Pompanette helm pedestal chairs with footrests Bench seat with storage under Helm Sunbrella cover Venturi wind screen - new 2010 Binocular holder Sliding doors for under helm storage Canvas covers for chairs, helm and aft bench seat Mast with (2) spreader lights and antennas Horseshoe life perserver
- Electronics & Navigation Lower Helm
- Northstar 952X GPS Raytheon Pathfinder RL70C radar - 72 mile Simrad Robertson AP22 autoilot Raytheon ST60 Tridata depth, speed, log Standard Horizon Spectrum VHF radio Raytheon wind speed indicator OTHER Panish gears & throttles VDO RPM, amp, temp, oil pressure, volt gauges for each engine Wema fuel & water gauges Kahlenberg horn - dual trumpet Bennett trim tabs 2-prong 12V plug in 12V round plug in Computer connection Maxwell windlass control Battery test bank Alarm panel (3) Windshield wiper/washer controls Electronics breaker panel 12V & 110V breaker panel Teak wood spoked ship's wheel Helm seat with foot rest and door to starboard side deck Ritchie compass Rudder angle indicator
- Transom shower Fresh water washdown faucet Teak decking - scheduled for light sanding February 2012 Stainless scupper covers (2) storage boxes/seats Custom dining table - teak inlaid with (2) leaves and canvas cover Stainless angled ladder with teak steps to bridge 50 amp shore power connection 50 amp power cord (3) lazarette hatches to under deck storage Teak grates in Lazarette - keeps items elevated for air passage Spare props stored under grates in lazarette New hatch hardware (2) rod holders Transom door to swim platform Center deck spill tray Teak covered steps to side decks for easy access forward (2) stainless grab rails to assist boat access, one each side Emergency bilge pump - manual
- Large separate shower on starboard Teak grated sole with sump pump under - no standing in water Stainless steel towel bar Teak grated shower seat Grohe hand held shower faucet Teak shelved storage Doored shelved storage cabinet Dorade vent for fresh air Dispenser III for shampoo, conditioner and soap
- Faux marble counter and molded sink Grohe sink faucet Vacu-flush head - rebuilt Tank watch for holding tank monitor Shelved storage cabinet Doored storage cabinet Double teak towel holder Teak & holly sole Lined curtain Opening port Stainless towel bar Teak framed beveled mirror 12V exhaust fan Halogen overhead lights Sliding pocket door Dorade vent for fresh air
- Guest Stateroom
- Upper and lower bunks convert to sofa Hanging locker with ventilated door (2) large drawers under berth (4) drawer bureau Overhead halogen lights - directional Opening port window with lined curtains Lamp Teak magazine rack Teak framed beveled mirror Coat hook Teak & holly sole (2) stereo speakers Teak book self Grand Banks stainless steel adjustable reading light
- Master Stateroom
- Island berth - custom spread & shams included Teak & holly sole (2) opening port windows with curtains (2) louvered door hanging lockers Teak framed beveled mirror (6) doored over counter storage cabinets (2) large storage drawers (2) doored under counter storage cabinets (2) stainless Grand Banks adjustable reading lamps Overhead halogen lights Overhead screened hatch for ventilation & light MarineAir reverse cycle heat air conditioner Sharp flat screen TV
- Corian counters Grunert Refrigerator Grunert corner freezer Magic Chef Microwave new 2010 Glass storage, paper towel holder, storage cubicle all built in (7) doored and shelved storage cabinets overhead Force 10 stainless steel propane stove with oven Polished stainless steel double Scanvik sink Grohe stainless faucet Sea Gull water filtered at sink 12V exhaust fan Corner under counter storage with lift up lid Teak framed overhead ventilation hatch (4) drawers Sole hatch lifts for storage Steps raise for trash can, engine shut-offs and storage Large pantry cabinet, shelved and fiddled Overhead & over counter halogen lights
- Ultrasuede settee on port and starboard. Port settee hinged for easy storage access. Decor pillow included Teak oval high-lo dining table with 2 lift up leaves (2) teak end tables with drawers (2) stainless steel Grand Banks adjustable reading lights Lined Ralph Lauren drapes (3) large opening windows - (7) windows fixed Halogen overhead lighting Stereo receiver with AM/FM/CD (2) Sony Xplod recessed speakers, (2) in guest cabin, (2) on bridge Teak and holly sole U-line icemaker - has been rebuilt Table lamp MarineAir air conditioning with reverse cycle heat Fixed helm seat with icemaker below 12 volt directional fan Chart table Teak dining /occasional uphostered chair Teak magazine rack Opening center windshield Overhead teak hand hold for rough seas
- Vessel Walkthrough
- OUT OF THE BLUE is an almost pristine example of the most popular Grand Banks 43 Flybridge galley down layout. With facing settees, she has a spacious and inviting salon. The large U galley is a cook's dream and guest stateroom can be either a comfortable seating area off the galley or accommodations for two. The head is split with large shower on starboard and head on port. A few of the updates are: Painted Flag Blue hull Waxed every three months Teak window and door trim recently Awlgripped white New window mesh screens New 3-layer Sunbrella Bimini New enclosure Accumulated bottom paint stripped off and new epoxy and ablative applied Engine service up to date New VHF radio and C-120 Raymarine plotter 72 mile open array radar antenna New Venturi wind screen The is the best 43FB Eastbay on the market. Her care has been excellent. Owner desires a larger Eastbay and is motivated. Don't miss this one!
- Deck and Hull
- Painted Flag Blue hull - 2008 Teak cap rail Stainless handrails and stanchions Maxwell windlass Stainless anchor pulpit All new chain rode 2011 CQR anchor Windlass controls at bow, lower & upper helms (2) bow storage lockers Moondust Awlgrip non-skid on fiberglass decks Teak slated swim platform & ladder New mesh covers for all exterior windows - 2011 Waxed every 3 months
- Engines & generator and air conditioning fresh water flush system Heat exchangers on main and generator cleaned 2009 Rebuilt head & macerator 2009 New AGM batteries 2010 New TSS dripless seal shafts 2010 Sundowner vibration dampers replaced 2010 New impellers on engine, raw water pumps & generator 2011 New mesh screens 2011 - all salon windows Hull painted 2008 New starboard raw water hose Bottom paint stripped 2010. New epoxy and 2 coats of bottom paint. New generator batteries 2010 New Sea Gull water filter. All gas lifts recharged New deck hatch hardware New air condioning water pump & hose. The old one rebuilt for spare. Aft salon door reworked New bridge Eisenglass enclosure 2011 Grunert referigerator & freezer recharged 10/11 High Lo table mechanism serviced 10/11 Teak decks & swim platform will be lightly sanded 2/12 New Venturi windscreen bridge 10/11 New bottom paint 10/11. Micron CSC ablative paint & zincs New circuit board replaced on air conditioner 2011 Fuel Tech Industries magnetic fuel filter Barnacle Buster on metal bonding system - discourages barnacle growth Both engines computer balanced 2011 Props scanned and balanced 2009 Dual trumpet Kahlenburg air horns Line cutters on both shafts - Prop Protector Spare props 4 blade bronze 25x31x2 high torque New hailer 2010 New anchor chain 2011 New ICOM VHF radio 2010 All air conditioning water plumbed overboard - not to bilge Yanmar engines 830 lbs less weight per engine. Also smaller footprint than CAT Oil change pump No inverter - removed Onan 9.5 kW generator Engine room exterior vents removed, repainted, installed and recaulked -2012
- Engines/Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Yanmar 420 hp diessel engines 1570 hours as of 3/20/13 Onan 9.5 kW generator in sound shield 1186 hours as of 3/20/13 Glendinning synchronizer Dual Racor fuel filters with pressure gauges Fuel polisher type fuel cleaners Fresh water flush for engines and generator Fresh water flush for raw water strainers and air conditioner strainers Firebuoy Co2 fire suppressant system Promatic 50-3 battery charger - trickle charge AGM batteries Soundowner vibration dampeners replaced 2010 Engines computer balanced Barnacle Buster bonding system - all metals. Shut off switch in Master stateroom Bronze oversized raw water strainers (2) MarineAir air conditioning compressors Oil change pump TSS dripless shafts - new seals 2010 20 gallon stainless water heater Engine room exhaust blowers Air conditioning condensation water plumbed overboard - not to bilge Water accumulator tank - keeps water pressure constant (5) 12V lights New intake hoses Teak plates over bilge
- Oriental carpet runner in salon EPIRB Teak deck chairs & table Barometer & clock Gateway computer Art work Personal belongings Tools Galleyware Ultra stainless steel anchor (will replace anchor) Stainless steel power cord holder
- OUT OF THE BLUE is an almost pristine example of the most popular Grand Banks 43 Flybridge galley down layout. With facing settees, she has a spacious and inviting salon. The large U galley is a cook's dream and guest stateroom can be either a comfortable seating area off the galley or accommodations for two. The head is split with large shower on starboard and head on port. A few of the updates are: Painted Flag Blue hull Waxed every three months Teak window and door trim Awlgripped white 2011 New window mesh screens 2011 New 3-layer Sunbrella Bimini 2011 New enclosure 2011 Accumulated bottom paint stripped off and new epoxy and ablative applied Engine service up to date New VHF radio and C-120 Raymarine plotter 72 mile open array radar antenna New Venturi wind screen This the best 43FB Eastbay on the market. Her care has been excellent. Owner desires a larger Eastbay and is motivated. Don't miss this one!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.