- 47 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Air-conditioned Bridge, New Electronics 2010 with 3D Navnet, High-end Sounder, Garmin 6212, FLIR & Remote Vessel Monitoring System.
Underwater Lights, Extra Fuel Tank, Sat TV, Caterpillar Platinum Extended Warranties until 6/25/2013.
- LWL: 47 Displacement: 38580
- Total Power: 700 Cruising Speed: 27 Max Speed: 30 Hours: 859
- Fuel: 977 Fresh Water: 164 Holding: 30
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Sleeps 8 comfortably. She boasts a luxurious interior with satin cherry wood finish. The refrigerator and ice maker are to starboard. Leather settee to port. Dinette to starboard with oversized Flatscreen TV and Bose surround sound with sub-woofer. Down to port is galley with storage under the sole. Three staterooms, two heads, carpeting and drapes.
- Galley to port is one step down from salon. Light and roomy with plenty of storage in drawers and cabinets. Amtico wood flooring, refrigerator/freezer (4 Drawers), microwave/convection oven, two burner electric cooktop, double sink, trash locker, ice maker and compactor. Combo Washer & Dryer located in Guest stateroom
- Master Stateroom
- Master Stateroom is forward with deluxe bedding package and flatscreen TV, stereo and DVD player. Private ensuite head has solid surface countertops, vanity sink, stall shower, Vacu-flush head, designer fixtures and overhead hatch.
- Guest Staterooms
- To starboard amidship is the guest stateroom featuring queen berth with stereo and flatscreen TV. Access to the day head via the companionway or second stateroom is available. Across the hall is the third stateroom with two bunks, flatscreen TV and washer/dryer.
- New 2010: Garmin 6212 w/ 15” Screen, Chartplotter 12” MFD Navnet 3D Chartplotter & Radar $6,500 Sounder System, 3KW Transducer & DFF3 Module FLIR System with zoom and joystick ‘Ghost’ Remote Vessel Monitoring System w/ 4 cameras Sat Weather Other Items: Caterpillar digital engine displays Icom 402 VHF Simrad AP26 Autopilot Underwater lights Clarion Stereo w/CD player Sirius satellite radio AM/FM CD player on bridge Satellite TV
- Deck Equipment
- Anchor windlass can be let out and retrieved from either the bridge or forward deck. This anchor has 300 feet of chain that includes fresh water washdown in the anchor locker. Muir electric windlass Fenders and lines Navigation lights Search light Swim (boarding ) ladder Livewell (1) Plow anchor with 300' chain Bow pulpits & rails Bridge curtains (4 sides)- EZ2CY Forward - 2011 Rope locker Salt water & fresh water washdown system Swim Platform
- Engine & Mechanical
- Caterpillar C-12's with extended Platinum warranty until 6/25/2013 Extra fuel tank with fuel transfer Twin disc gears-"Quick Shift" w/express & trolling modes Hydraulic steering Engine synchronizers Bennett trim tabs Engine fuel shut off valve Fume detector Cruise Air reverse cycle Raw water sea strainers (2) Bilge blowers (3) Auto bilge pumps Engine alarm Emergency engine stop Auto CO2 fire extinguishing system Dual fuel filters- engines Single fuel filter for generator Fresh water cooling system
- Onan 13.5KW generator with sound shield (5) Batteries Battery parallel switch Automatic battery charger 50 Amp dockside electric powered cables DC 12V/24V; AC-110V & 220V
- Air conditioned bridge 24000BTU Refrigerator Flybridge (4sided) Enclosure Forward EZ2CY - New 2011 Storage lockers Extensive electronics Navigator helm & companion chairs
- Fishing Equipment
- (6)Rocket launchers Cockpit coaming Underwater lights Special rod locker in salon w/drop down electric door Rupp riggers Cockpit lights Transom door (5) rod holders Transom Livewell Release Rocket launcher in cockpit
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.