- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
“Night Cents” features a dinghy package, water maker, bow thruster, fish pak option, washer/dryer option, satin cherry interior, Galley cupboards and a starboard forward windshield.
An incredibly roomy layout for 50’, including expansive Flybridge, well designed Engine Room, Three Stateroom Galley up arrangement.
Berthed inland Jacksonville on the St. Johns River.
- Three Staterooms, two Heads, Galley up, large Flybridge with hardtop, Cockpit engine room access, Dinghy and Davit on Foredeck. Air conditioned Bridge is roomy enough to afford wide open seating layout, generous dash Helm with spacious walkway behind the Captain’s and passenger’s chairs. Molded fiberglass stairway offers easy access to the versatile Cockpit. Bridge rail rocket launchers, gunnel rod holders, live well and tackle locker. Three large Cockpit sole storage lockers, wet bar, transom gate to transom platform. Cockpit access to Engine Room with 5’6” head room and a smooth gel-coat finish overhead. Saloon access is from the Cockpit via slide door with an expansive, light and bright Saloon and Galley area. Note large aft bulkhead window, satin cherry interior, L shape settee, open U shape Galley, Corian countertops, forward cabinetry, and sub-zero drawer style refrigeration. Dinette and forward windshield opposite. Below, Master Cabin has a queen island Berth and private Head. The forward Cabin has a queen island Berth and private access to a second Head, which is also accessible from the passageway. The third Cabin has upper and lower Berths. Household style stackable washer/dryer conveniently located in the passageway area. Generous storage area below the passageway and large pantry storage area at Galley sole.
- Sub-zero below countertop refrigerator/freezer Three (3) burner solid surface cook-top Convection microwave GE stackable washer/dryer Forward cupboards Below floor pantry storage Bridge refrigerator
- Electronics & Navigation Equipment
- Satellite TV Raytheon C120 Radar Raytheon Auto Pilot Raytheon Tri-Data Raytheon 215 DSC VHF Bridge Stereo Bose Stereo Three (3) Televisions (Saloon/Master/Stateroom)
- Electrical System
- Kohler 13 kw Generator (1,212 hrs.) Four (4) 8D batteries for house and starting Two (2) Guest Pro Charger 20 amp. BatteryCharger Two (2) Thruster Batteries, Pro Tech Battery Charger 24 volt DC 50 amp./220 volt AC Glendinning Shore Power Cord Reel
- Deck & Hull
- 2008 Novurania MX335 DLX 2008 UMT Dinghy Lift 2008 Marquipt Chocks Dinghy Cover Windshield Cover Maxwell Chain Windless Plow Anchor Transom Platform Hardtop Cockpit Lights Fish Pak Option – Bridge Rail Rocket Launchers, Live Well, Gunnel Rod Holders Cockpit Shower ACR Remote Spotlight
- Mechanical Equipment & Engine Details
- Vacuflush Heads Five Zone Marine Air Conditioning Offshore Marine Lab Water Maker (2008) Oil Exchanger Dripless Shaft Logs Fire Suppression System Bow Thruster
- Life Raft Tools Hand Held VHF Walkie Talkie Portable EPIRB
- Contact Central Listing Agent, Mike Webster, for more details and showing instructions. Cell: (904) 923-0033 Email: email@example.com