- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- MAG HO 425 HP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Like new Formula, only 170 Hours.
- The Salon is entered via a sliding, locking cabin door and descending three steps forward. To starboard is an Ultra Leather curved sofa to seat four with storage below. A dual height cherry coffee table is adjacent to the sofa. Above the sofa are six cherry front cabinets with two opening stainless steel portholes with drapes between. Just aft of the sofa is the yacht's AC and DC electrical panel hidden behind a cabinet door. Forward of the sofa is the yacht's Kenwood AM/FM/CD stereo with Sirius satellite radio and ten disc changer. Also in this area are eight halogen mini spots, two overhead deck hatches with Sea Vu sliding shades or screens, Sharp Aquos 20" LCD TV and separate 12V Bravo CD player.
- To the port side of the Salon is the open Galley which includes: Corian countertop w/under mount stainless steel sink Stainless steel front Tappan microwave Isotherm under counter refrigerator/freezer behind cherry door Trash chute w/cover (2) Burner Kenyon ceran top cook top w/cover Hard wood flooring Demand water system w/city water & auto fill option Water tank gauge 120 Volt water heater w/heat exchanger (5) Cherry cabinet doors (3) Cherry drawers Stainless steel opening porthole w/drapes
- Aft Cabin
- One step down but open to the Salon is the Aft Cabin with a U shaped Ultra Leather lounge and privacy curtain. A filler cushion allows the settee to convert to a double berth. To port is a huge two shelf locker for storage. 12 volt outlet, two 12V reading lights, an opening porthole with obscured glass, a CO detector and two overhead halogen mini spots.
- Master Stateroom
- Centerline Queen berth,Reading lights, Storage under berth,Sharp Aquos LCD TV, a Bravo 12V DVD player, two stereo speakers, Kenwood stereo remote, C0 detector, four overhead halogen mini spots, two opening stainless steel portholes with drapes, a designer spread on the berth and a digital stainless steel built in safe.
- Just aft of the Galley is the private Head with cherry vanity and storage below, Corian countertop and under mount stainless steel sink. Above are two mirrored medicine cabinet doors. The toilet is a Vacuuflush head. There is also a separate shower stall shower with a hinged acrylic fold out panel to create the shower area and an exhaust fan. The shower fixture is hand held or wall mountable. Also in this area is an opening stainless steel porthole with obscured glass and a GFCI outlet.
- 30 amp Hubbell 110V power inlets Telephone & TV inlet w/cords 7.6 kW Kohler 7.5 generator w/sound shield w/200 hours Marine batteries Battery disconnect switches Battery parallel switch 60 amp battery charger Promariner galvanic isolator (1) DC voltmeter at main panel (2) DC voltmeter at main panel
- Navigational Equipment
- Raymarine C80 color chart plotter/GPS/radar Robertson Autopilot Standard Horizon Quest VHF Lewmar bow thruster Searchlight controls Sirius weather Fireboy fire system controls 12V outlet Formula remote speaker for VHF
- Fore Deck Equipment
- Integral fiberglass bow pulpit Lewmar electric windlass w/chain counter & up & down foot switches 200' of galvanized chain & polished stainless steel plow anchor Concealed stainless steel anchor chute Deck access chain locker Anchor wash down option Stainless steel welded bow rails (3) Bomar deck hatches (6) Stainless steel opening port lights w/screens Non skid center walkway & walk around side decks (2) Drifast foam sundeck pads w/Sunbrella covers Adjustable backrests for sun pads Tinted tempered curved glass windshield w/center walk thru & stainless steel frame (2) Windshield wipers Polished air horn ITT PAR remote spotlight on bow International navigation lights (2) Galaxy Sirius radio satellite antennas TV antenna
- Fiberglass radar arch w/mast & optional integral fiberglass hardtop (2) Opening deck hatches for ventilation in hardtop (3) Overhead DC lights in hardtop Continuous fiberglass molded non skid deck & Cockpit liner Molded steps to Fore Deck through windshield opening Burl wood dash panels Ritchie lighted compass Tilt steering wheel w/burl wood insets Bennett trim tabs w/LED indicator system Kenwood Commander remote control for 12V Salon stereo (15) Polished stainless steel drink holders Cockpit/swim platform courtesy lights w/remote control for lights (2) Helm seats w/flip up bottom sections for seating or standing as a bolster Port side lounge seating w/storage below Dual height tables w/sun pad option, all stowable in trunk Molded fiberglass wet bar w/integrated sink, Corian countertop, trash receptacle & 120V GFCI outlet Disconnect switch for 12V auxiliary power in Cockpit Pneumatic assist transom door Blue Cockpit cover of Sunbrella acrylic w/Seamark vinyl undercoating Integral fiberglass swim platform Hidden stainless steel swim ladder (2) Pop up stainless steel cleats on swim platform Hot & cold transom shower Molded fiberglass transom trunk w/pneumatic lifts to store fenders, lines, Cockpit tables & sun cushions City water inlet Aft sunshade from hardtop DC outlet at Helm
- Engine Room
- 425 hp Twin Mercruiser MAG HO Motorized hatch lift for easy access 12V lighting Fireboy automatic fire extinguisher w/engine shutdown Low noise rotary bilge blowers (3) Automatic bilge pumps High water alarm Bennett hydraulic trim tab system (2) Main engine Racor 900 filters (1) Racor 500 for generator 12 Volt macerator for toilet system Perko sea strainers Underwater exhaust Only 170 Hours.