- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
LAST OF THE ORIGINAL PREDATOR!!!
“Seger-Dawg” is hull #10 and the last of the original Predator Custom Yachts’ builds. This original build is a hand laid fiberglass hull, vacuum bagged, using epoxy resin, Kevlar and S-Glass.
A fully cored, hand laid fiberglass deck, vacuum bagged using epoxy resin and S-Glass. The stringers are reinforced solid cored epoxy, carbon capped.
She has a Fighting Lady Yellow Awlgrip painted hull and beautiful teak decking, covering boards and railings. Loaded with lots of extras, including her full Tuna Tower with Hardtop.
She is powered with a pair of Yanmar 420 hp diesels with low hours and an impeccable service record. Please see full specs. for more details.
Owner wants this to be the next Predator Custom Yacht to be sold!
- Helm Deck
- Center Helm Pod Electric instrument console Single lever engine controls Northstar 952x Plotter Faruno FCV-582L Raymarine Depth Faruno NavNet 10” Simrad Auto Pilot Compass Icom VHF Fuel Gauge Selector Gaffrig Gauges Release Marine Helm Seat Bench Passenger Seats – Port & Starboard Engine Room Access Hatch Custom Companionway Cabin Door Drink Box Cooler in center step
- Mechanical/Engine Room
- Twin Yanmar 420 hp Diesels – 685 hours Generator – Next Gen. 5.5 kw, 365 Hours Racor filters Auto Oil Change System (mains & gen.) Engine Alarm System Bilge Pumps w/High Water Alarm (3) Fire & Co2 Suppression System Pressurized Fresh Water System Acoustic and Thermal Installation Auxilary Fuel Tanks (sadle 53 gallons each) Hot Water Heater Hydraulic Steering Stainless Steel Rudders Aqua-Met Stainless Shafts Stainless Struts Trim Tabs Sea Chest w/Bronze Seacocks Synchronizer Trolling Valves
- A/C D/C Electric Distribution Panel Battery Parallel Switch Battery Condition Indicator Banded Electrical System Circuit Protection Throughout Converter, 45 amps Receptacles 110 volts, ground fault protected 30 amp Shore Power Chord
- Hull & Deck
- Hull Fighting Lady Yellow Awlgrip Stainless Steel Deck Hardware Stainless Rubrail Varnished Toe Rails Teak Dodger Rail Non-Skid Decks Rupp Outriggers Release Teaser Reels (8) Rocket Launchers Tower Tuna Tower (High Seas) Integral Halogen Lights Single Lever Controls Compass Plotter Buggy Hard Top Bench Helm Seat
- Teak Cockpit Deck Teak Covering Boards Teak Combing Live Well in Transom w/Window Custom Cabinets w/Tackle Drawers, Freezer & Storage – port and starboard Tackle Center w/Sink Release Marine Teaser Reels Please Leaning Post w/Rod Holders Lift Out Fish Box w/Macerator Port & Starboard Rod Lockers Self Bailing Cockpit Salt Water Wash-down Fresh Water Wash-down Cockpit Lighting Transom Door (starboard)
- Double Forward Berth w/Storage Custom Interior Décor Natural Southern African Rosewood Overhead Cabinets Cedar Lined Hanging Lockers Recessed Lighting Settee to Starboard converts to Twin Bunks Ultra Leather Upholstery Carbon Monoxide Detectors Teak & Holly Sole
- To Port & Aft Toilet w/Holding Tank Macerator Sink w/Dual Faucet Lever Mirrored Storage Cabinet w/Drawers Vanity Pressurized Shower Overhead Lighting
- To Port 110 Outlets Refrigerator Microwave Storage Cabinets & Drawers Sink Two Burner Stove Avonite Counter Tops
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more details and showing instructions, contact Central Listing Agent, George Ivey: Cell: 904-476-7831 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org