Replica of a "Blue Nose" Schooner
Built in Nova Scotia, Canada
Shell plating thickness: 1 1/2"
Bulkheads: 1 1/2"
Headroom: Wheelhouse > 6', Cabin >6', Engine Room 5'
Engine: Caterpillar 150 hp, year 1986
Propeller: 3 blade, brass, RH
Cruising speed: 6 knots
Eectronics: VHF radio, rdar, depth sounder, compass
Fuel capacity: 150 gal
Fresh water capacity: 5 gal
Safety equipment: Coast Guard approved
Bilge pumps: two
Accommodations: Spacious forward cabin and main cabin
Additional Features: Gaff rigged schooner, stay sail jib w/2 head sails
This vessel carried 30 passengers until the COI expired early in 2005. Please contact us for list of updates needed to renew the COI
- Total Power: 150 hp
- Head 2 bunks forward No galley Spacious forward cabin and main cabin
- VHF radio, radar, depth sounder, compass
- Replica of a "Blue Nose" Schooner Built in Nova Scotia, Canada Shell plating thickness: 1 1/2" Framing: 4" Bulkheads: 1 1/2" Shaft size: 2" Engine: Caterpillar, 150 hp, year 1986 Propeller: 3 blade, brass, RH Steering: Hydraulic Safety Equipment: Coast Guard approved Bilge Pumps: two Additional Features: Gaff rigged schooner, stay sail jib w/2 head sails This schooner was used as a day passenger boat (30 passengers until early in year 2005 Please contact us for a list updates needed to renew the COI
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact us for further information email@example.comTo view our complete list of commercial vessels, commercial marine equipment, yachts, pleasure craft and marine antiques - please visit our web site at www.scrutonmarine.com