- 48 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8-71 NATURALS
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
TWO BOAT OWNER WANTS BOAT SOLD!!
This is one of the few yachts every built to offer the spaciousness of a motoryacht with the sportfishing capability of a convertable- a concept that was ahead of its' time and has grown in popularity over the years.
LOADED WITH UPGRADES !!! IF YOU WANT THE BEST HATTERAS YACHTFISHERMAN AVAILABLE, THIS IS A MUST SEE !!!
THIS IS FOR THE BUYER NOT LOOKING TO BUY A YACHT CHEAP AND PUT $100K INTO IT. IT IS TURN KEY AND IS ON THE MARKET FOR WHAT THE OWNER PAID FOR IT (AND HE PUT IN OVER $100K TO GET IT TO THE CONDITION THAT IT IS!)
$30,000 PRICE REDUCTION
"This model is the more popular three stateroom layout with a vee berth over under berth forward, another over under berth aft, and a custom queen aft master. Both heads are fitted with separate stall showers and the interior is completely finished with teak paneling and cabinetry. The salon dimensions are notably roomy. Outside, the semi-enclosed lower helm and aft deck are on the same level and overlook the cockpit. Note that the flybridge ladder is accessed from the cockpit rather than the aft deck. The sidedecks are quite wide. This boat has been owned by and extremely knowledgeable owner and is turn key. Her upgrades are extensive including: Entire bonding system replaced; Vetus 24 volt thruster with 2 station control; Westerbeke 12.5 with 1000 hours; Rubrail down painted with Imron; Original risers replaced with dry risers; Port transmission rebuilt;new Salon A/C; Full blister job; Vacuflush heads; 4 station linked CO detectors and smoke detectors; Bridge, flybridge and salon VHFs linked with intercom;
5 station highwater alarm; New digital battery chargers; Bimini top is new;and a Haitian shade with adjustable SS poles.
This is not a full list of improvements, but is indicative of a vintage, turn-key, exceptionally well-maintained yacht. All brightwork is perfect.
The mains do not smoke at idle, or under load. They do not burn oil and they do not leak.
The boat is immaculate with full spares, including props. Main anchor is all chain, spare has 400 plus feet of hard lay.
There is no finer example available of a classic Hatteras Yachtfish.
- Displacement: 43,500#
- Fuel: 680 Fresh Water: 250
- This model is the more popular three stateroom layout with a vee berth over under berth forward, another over under berth aft, and a custom queen aft master. Both heads are fitted with separate stall showers and the interior is completely finished with teak paneling and cabinetry. The salon dimensions are notably roomy. Outside, the semi-enclosed lower helm and aft deck are on the same level and overlook the cockpit. Note that the flybridge ladder is accessed from the cockpit rather than the aft deck. The sidedecks are quite wide.
- Pressure fresh water system GE refrigerator w/ freezer Water heater 4 burner ceran stove Raritan icemaker Microwave oven
- Anchor w/ lines Freshwater wash down system Swim platform Electric Windlass Spreader lights Bow pulpit w/ rails Console cover Bimini Top Foredeck sun cushions
- Engine Room
- Cruise Air air conditioner Hydraulic wheel steering Cabin, bridge engine controls Engine synchronizers The generator has the hush box The generator has remote guages The generator has a freshwater flushing system The boat has an oil change system The engines were realligned in the water with new mounts installed The salon has Sounddown insullation under the carpet (you can barely hear the generator in the salon, and not at all in the rear cabin (8 pounds per square foot) Halon fire control system Engine temperature alarm Fresh water cooling system (3) Automatic bilge pumps
- Robertson autopilot Danforth compass JCR radar Garmin GPS Standard VHF radio New Alpine CD Player w/ speakers on Flybridge TV DVD with Surround Sound
- 110 V AC electrical system Automatic battery charger 12 V DC electrical system Battery 12.5 kW Westerbeke generator 1000 hrs. Dockside electrical cable
- Fishing Equipment
- Outfitted a spacious fishing cockpit, this hybrid boat combines the best of both worlds -- the comfort of an aft deck cruiser and the utility and speed of a cockpit sportfish. Transom Door
- This boat is located at Coral Reef Yacht Club in Coconut Grove and is Turn Key!