- Displacement: 6,000
- Total Power: 135
- Fuel: 220 Fresh Water: 30
- Vessel Overview
- The TALON 25 is manufactured by some of the originators of the famous Osprey Boat Company Inc. Many changes from those boats have been implemented including, a more "user-friendly" hull that is smooth and dry in the chop and stable in a beam sea. TALON is "weatherproof" and safe in even the worst of conditions and, integral foam flotation makes her UNSINKABLE! Resin Infusion technique w/Kevlar keel and the best available components and materials provide long-term durability. TALON has a very comfortable well-ventilated and insulated 6'4" headroom cabin which sleeps 4 and abundant storage. The cockpit is large (especially w/outboard power) with transom door and integral fish (or storage) boxes. THE TALON 25 IS AVAILABLE WITH CHOICE OF POWER - Outboards or Diesel or Gas Inboard Outboard
- Vessel Details
- V-Berth with flushing marine head Sink with hot and cold water Butane Stove Norcold refrigerator Garmin GPS Color fishfinder 12,000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioner
- Standard Equipment
- Choice of 25 molded gel coat hull colors! No-wood/No-rot construction Infusion molded fiberglass construction Full foam flotation - unsinkable! All stainless hardware All white deck Custom aluminum door & sliding windows Opening center windshield Fiberglass stringer grid - no wood stringers! Fiberglass unitized construction - no bolt! 3/4" hull thickness Kevlar reinforced keel Bow pulpit with self-launching anchor Full walk-around flush deck Self-bailing cockpit 8" recessed tie-down cleats Built-in anchor chain locker Deck pipe Heavy-duty bilge pump Large fish boxes with drains Fish box macerator pump Stainless bow rail fully enclosing bow pulpit Stainless cabin hard top rail Stainless radar arch Flush stainless pole holders (2) Holding tank pump-out Built-in rod holders (2) Windshield wipers (2) Extended hard-top 3/4 swim step Transom door Trim tabs, hydraulic 6'4" main cabin headroom Interior grab rail Dinette with lighted storage shelves Convertible dinette/berth Removable headliner panels Interior cabin lighting - main cabin and V-berth Interior cupboard lighting Deluxe upholstery package Floor carpet Galley with sink and electric water pump Plastic drawer (1) Plastic cupboard doors (4) Cup holders (2) Heater/defroster Marine head Toilet paper holder Privacy curtain Aft cabin rails Hardtop rain gutter Hydraulic steering Air-ride helm seat AM/FM CD Player Full instrument panel Heads-up engine monitors Lighted switches with integral circuit breakers Chart light in dash Holding tank monitor Dual batteries with battery switch Fresh water cooling 200 gallon non-corrosive fuel tank 6 gallon fresh water 20 gallon holding tank with pump-out
- Optional Equipment
- Deluxe water system with hot water and deep sink 12/110V refrigerator Air conditioning Cup holder (each) A/C shore power system with 110V outlet 110V outlet (additional) Foot rest (each) Electronic controls Wallas single burner stove with heater Wallas 1300 heater Electric marine head 110V 2500W inverter 12V battery charger (requires shore power system) Deluxe curtain package Butane stove (single burner) Center wiper Custom interiors available Electronics packages available. Colored non-skid Anchor windlass Aft helm station Courtesy lighting Outside shower (requires deluxe water system) Pop-up cleats (each) Additional stainless steel rod holders (each) Remote spotlight Halogen work light (each) Built-in tackle box Swim ladder Kicker tank (4 gallon) Extra bilge pump Live well Motor box cushion Stern rail Seawater washdown
- Broker's Remarks
- Speed, comfort, low maintenance, durability, mobility, and versatility. Who needs more! She's at home as a tender to mega-yachts, on anchor in secluded coves, overland to Baja, in a salmon run, on patrol, or even as tow/rescue vessel (help your friends!). That's why the TALON is America's BEST Utility Vessel. And, if YOU need help, there's a 24/7 Service Hotline.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.