This boat is like brand new with very low engine hours. You won't believe it when you see her how beautiful she is. She is one of the cleanest boats in her class. You won't find a nicer more decked out Hunter like this one. She is spacious and impressive enough for a long-term live-aboard. With her gourmet galley, wide beam and the sleek ease of sailing, this vessel makes it enjoyable for everyone.
- Displacement: 23,000
- Total Power: 75
- Fuel: 75 Fresh Water: 150
- Vessel Details
- Beautifully designed and sleek profile this boat provides the ultra in comfort. Its impressive designs create an ambiance of feeling right at home. Teak woodwork throughout, spacious airy salon, quality furniture, dinette table will seats 6 comfortably with a full size settee facing inboard. The gourmet galley has an excellent layout making it very functional for entertaining with more than enough, plentiful amenities.
- Main Salon
- 12 Volt and 110 3 Deck Hatches Courtesy Floor Lighting 2 Dorade Vents Dinette Table w/Leaf, Seats 6 Comfortably & Converts to Double Berth Settee Everwear Glossy Laminated Flooring Gloss Finish Teak Woodwork 2 Fixed Hull Ports High-Glass Dinette Table w/removable Leaf 6'11" Headroom Smoke and CO Detector Port and Starboard Teak Handrails Storage Nav Station w/12 Volt and 110 Outlets Adjustable Chart Light Custom Swivel Navigator's Chair Large Opening Chart Table w/Plotting Gear Storage Cabinet Phone Jack Simpli-Panel 12V Switching System 23" Flat Screen TV w/Bose System
- Corian Countertop Double Sink with Cutting Board Built-in Waste Bin Front Loading Refrigerator with Separate Side By Side Freezer Separate Top-load Freezer Hot/Cold Pressure Water System LPG 2 Burner Gimbaled Stove Range Hood w/Light and Fan /Oven/Microwave/Coffee Maker Combination Storage Shelving 6 Storage Cabinets, 4 Drawers
- Master Stateroom
- Spacious Master Stateroom with Standing Headroom and Storage Throughout Queen Sized walk-around berth Twin Nightstands w/Corian Counters Makeup Vanity w/Mirror & Storage 12 Volt and 110 Outlets 5' Bench Seating on Port Side 2 Cedar Lined Hanging Lockers Décor Headboard w/Reading Lamps 4 Drawer at Foot of Bed Lounge Seating on Starboard Side 6'5" Headroom at Foot of Berth Moveable Dresser w/4 Drawer, Corian Countertop & 2 Shelves Memory Foam Mattress Private Full Head w/Shower and Vanity w/Corian Countertop and Storage, Quiet Flush Head System 19" Flat Screen TV w/DVD
- Forward Stateroom
- Includes a Wide-V-Berth with plenty of Headroom 6'3" Walk-Through Headroom CO Detector Double Berth w/Memory Foam Mattress Cedar Lined Hanging Lockers and Cabinet with Shelves Storage Under Berth Dual Reading Lights 6' of Teak Shelving on Each Side Private Head w/Shower, Corian Vanity with Quiet Flush Head System 12 Volt and 110 Outlets
- Deck / Hull Details
- Combination Balsa Corded/Solid Laminate Fiberglass Hull Anchor Well for Road & Chain Balanced Spade Rudder Bronze Seacocks on Thru-Hulls Under Waterline Dockside Freshwater Hook-Ups Double Life Lines w/Three Gates Electric Anchor Windlass Dual Offset Anchor Rollers 2 Large Transom Lockers Stainless Steel Bow and Stern Pulpits Stern Rail Seat Swim Platform w/Stainless Telescoping Wraparound Cabin Windshield Stainless Steel Arch 2 Dorado Type Vents Hot & Cold Presser Transom Shower HKT Kevlar Hull Reinforcement Maxguard UV-Inhibited Gelcoat
- Sails / Rigging
- Arch Mount Harken Mainsheet Travelers Boom Vang Full Roach Main w/Flaking Anodized B&R Double Spreader Fractional Rig-Selden Dual Single Line Reefs Led Aft Furtex Jib Furling System Inboard Jib Tracks w/Cars 110% Furling Jib with Acrylic Suncover In-Mast Mainsail with Vertical Battons Internal Halyards Led to Cockpit Windex Wind Indicator 8 Sheet Stoppers 2 Two-Speed Rigging Winches #40 2 Two-Speed Self-Tailing Jib Sheet Winches #48
- High Volume Manual Bilge Pump Integral Cockpit Grab rail & Fold Out Table Line Storage Wells Flexi-Teak on Cockpit Seats and Swim Pedestal Wheel Steering with Mechanical Linkage, Single Lever Engine Control, Wheel Brake, Lighted Compass, & Pedestal Guard Stereo w/DVD Player and Arch Speakers Full Upgraded w/Clear Transition Cockpit Enclosure, Cockpit Cover, Winch Covers Networking between TV Monitors & Radar Screen (two-way) Courtesy Lights 12V Auxiliary Plug at Helm w/Separate Breaker
- Raymarine St-60 Digital Knot meter w/log Raymarine St-60 Digital Depth sounder w/Alarm USGC Nav Light Package VHF Radio w/Stainless Antenna
- 2 - 4D House Battery Boxes 12V Battery Switch 105 Amp Alternator 50 Amp Battery Charger Deck and Anchor Lights Dockside Power w/Cord Electric Automatic Bilge Pump 1 Engine Starting Battery Box 75 Gallon Waste 11 Gallon Water Heater 48 Gallon Waste Capacity w/Macerator 149 Gallon Capacity Hot/Cold Pressure Water System w/Manifold Isolation Transformer 2 Shower Sump Pumps
- Engine Details
- Yanmar 75 HP Diesel Aux w/3 Blade Prop
- Optional Equipment
- Air Conditioning System (2 Units) Alternator Upgrade, 105Amp Bimini Top Bose Stereo Upgrade Main Cabin Bottom Paint Bow Thruster Dodger Pedestal Cover Cockpit Cushions Stereo, Cockpit AM/FM/CD/DVD Player w/Arch Speakers Cruising Spinnaker Gear Dynaplate Grounding System Electrical Sail Handling Winch Epoxy Barrier Coat 40" Folding Leather Wheel Hull Paint (Awlgrip) In-Mast Furling System Two Inverters Interior Cushions Raymarine(r) 7000 Autopilot Raymarine(r) Wireless Autopilot Controller Raymarine(r) E-Series MFD 120 / 80 Package w/GPS Ant & Radar Raymarine(r) ST-290 System Raymarine(r) ST-60 Wind SIRIUS(r) Stereo Receiver and Antenna Stern Rail Seat Cushions Spare Rudder System Teak Slats in Forward Cabin Vertical Battens VHF Remote at Helm
- Mariner Package Includes
- Bimini Top/Full Enclosure Electric Halyard Winch Freezer In-Mast Furling Inverter Leaf, Removable for Dinette Table Mattress, Upgrade to Memory Foam Quiet-Flush Head System Raymarine(r) ST-60 Wind Ocean air Shades 23" Flat Screen TV w/Bose(r) 3•2•1(r) CD/DVD AM/FM Entertainment System Upgrade (Main Cabin) Stove w/Oven/Hood Vent 19" Flat Screen TV's in Staterooms Vertical Battens 40" Folding Wheel VHF Remote Mic at Helm Teak Slats Forward
- Broker's Remarks
- This boat is like brand new with very low engine hours. You won't believe it when you see her how beautiful she is. She is one of the cleanest boats in her class. You won't find a nicer more decked out Hunter like this one. She is spacious and impressive enough for a long-term live-aboard. With her gourmet galley, wide beam and the sleek ease of sailing, this vessel makes it enjoyable for everyone.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.