- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The SOLSTICE is in very good condition and has many upgrades. This yacht is equipped for the individual who is considering long range cruising.
Bottom was painted Aug. 2011
New prop shaft installed Aug. 2011
Exterior detailed Aug. 2011
- Displacement: 16100
- Total Power: 48 Cruising Speed: 7
- Fuel: 48 Fresh Water: 105
- The SOLSTICE is in very good condition and has many upgrades. This yacht is equipped for the individual who is considering long range cruising.
- Detailed Vessel Walkthrough
- Upon entering the cabin, the galley is located in the port aft corner. To starboard is the aft berth. Forward of the aft berth is the navigation station. In the salon, port side, is a lounge that converts to a V-berth. A dinette table is mounted to the Teak/Holly sole. Forward of salon on the port side is the head. Forward of head is the bow stateroom, which includes a large V-berth with a filler insert for full berth spaciousness. There is good storage throughout.
- Main Salon
- Includes a lounge to port that converts to a berth. Dinette Table and Full Lounge are to starboard. Wall mounted ventilation fans mounted throughout.
- Galley is located in port aft corner and includes: Alcohol stove Stainless Sink Hot/Cold Pressure Water Adler/Barber Cold Plate Good Storage
- Master Bedroom
- V-berth located forward with V-berth filler to maximize the bed size. Head is adjoining the forward stateroom.
- Wash down (salt water) Forward Deck Cockpit Lights Lifelines New Bimini (2010)
- Electronics, Helm, Electrical
- New (2010) Garmin Plotter, model 4208, interfaced to Garmin Radar Datamarine 5100 Depth Sounder 105 Amp Alternator Battery Powered Heating System 12v Cigarette Lighter Receptacle 12v Electrical System 120v Dockside Electrical System Cockpit Lights Raritan Electrical Head Hot Water Heater Hot Water Heat Exchanger
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Perkins model 4108 (48hp) w/new 2010 ZF 12 Transmission Jib includes a roller furling system Main has a Fast Track System Maxwell Windlass Anchoring System
- Broker's Remarks
- The SOLSTICE is in very good condition. All interior wood is in good condition.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.