- 48 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSM 11
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
JUST REDUCED - MUST SEE!!
The comfortable interior of the Sea Ray 480 is a luxurious and roomy. A long, U-shaped Ultra-leather lounge dominates the salon with its recessed lighting, elliptical windows, and built in entertainment center. With generator, R/C heat and air, engine block heaters and satellite TV, she is a thing of beauty.
This should be on your very short list.
A true “10”
- Displacement: 38500
- Total Power: 320
- Fuel: 500 Fresh Water: 120
- The comfortable interior of the Sea Ray 480 is a luxurious and roomy. A long, U-shaped Ultra-leather lounge dominates the salon with its recessed lighting, elliptical windows, and built in entertainment center. With generator, R/C heat and air, engine block heaters and satellite TV, she is a thing of beauty. This should be on your very short list. A true “10”
- Vessel Walkthrough
- You enter the yacht from the stern into the aft deck. Moving past the helm and down a few stairs you enter the Salon and Galley area. Down a couple of more stairs and you pass the small bunks to the starboard side which can convert into a large queen. Forward a few more steps is the VIP Stateroom with a queen walk around with head and stall shower. Moving back through the salon and down a few steps puts you in the Master stateroom with a Queen walk around and separate head and stall shower. The bridge is forward of the aft deck and is roomy and air conditioned and heated.
- Main Salon
- Two sofas Hi-Lo cocktail/dining table w/storage & ottomans Carpet runners Central Vac system 20: flat screen TV w/satellite reception Clarion stereo/CD player
- 3 Burner Kenmore cook top Refrigerator/Freezer Coffee maker 4 person dinette Trash receptacle Sharp Microwave oven Breakfast Bar Washer & Dryer
- Queen walk-around Separate shower Separate head Vanity with sink Toshiba 17” Color TV/DVD Generous storage Cedar Closets
- Spare props Trim tabs Satellite TV Interior carpet runners Forward deck sun pad R/C heat and air Engine block heaters(new in 09) Racor fuel filters with gauges (new in 09) Vetus Bow thruster Windlass Anchor and chain Fiquench Fireboy Ext. System Swim platform and ladder
- Aft Deck & Bridge
- Panasonic 15”Flat screen TV Adjustable helm seat Wet bar w/ fridge and ice maker A/C on bridge Cocktail table and two chairs Electric opening windshield
- Electronics & Helm
- Sea Ray Navigator Raymarine AC 80C Color radar Smart Craft system View Sea Ray monitor systems Raymarine ST7000 AP Trim Tabs ACR Remote Spotlight KVH Satellite TV
- Battery charger All new batteries in 2011 Glendenning 50 amp power cord remote Vetus Bow thruster charger Galvonic isolaters Cable TV and phone shore cords AC Main Distribution Panel Transformer Shore Power Isolater 13.5 Kw Onan Generator in Sound Box
- Broker's Remarks
- The cleanest 480 on the market. She is waxed four times a year and washed every two weeks.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information or to arrange a viewing appointment, please contact Lenny Beck, central listing agents at 800-627-2628. For quickest email response please use the following address: Lenny Beck: email@example.com If you would like to be updated on price reductions on this boat or new listings that are similar to this boat, please click here. Your email address is secure and will never be shared. We utilize the easy, safe one-click unsubscribe if you decide to discontinue our emails. Get Email Updates