- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3208 TA
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Ready for her new owner!
- Displacement: 21500
- Total Power: 435
- Fuel: 354 Fresh Water: 124 Holding: 30
- Queen berth to port with quilt and pillow shams Storage underneath berth with top and side access Side storage locker to starboard Starboard hanging locker Forward bulkhead mirror Hullside shelves TV/VCR with side mount
- Port dinette converts to double berth Starboard side L-shaped sofa converts to berth with privacy curtain L-shaped lounge hardwood table with pedestal base AM/FM/CD 4-channel stereo system with amp and four speakers Hanging locker Storage under lounges Storage compartments above dinette Solid teak and holly cabin sole Mold and mildew resistant vinyl hull and headliner
- AC/DC refrigerator with freezer 2-Burner electric stove Microwave oven Upper and lower dish locker storage compartments Stainless steel sink with pressure water system Coffee maker Corian countertop Utensil drawer
- Deck Equipment
- Cockpit wet bar with storage Transom shower with hot and cold water Molded transom lounge seat with storage and removable cooler below Coast Guard Safety package Anchor Life jackets Swim platform with built-in ladder and 4 pad eyes 12V Outlet at helm Removable cockpit table with trunk storage Molded in fiberglass bow pulpit with stainless roller system Aft facing, fold down lounge seat Forward deck sun pad with handrails, drink holders and storage area Acrylic sliding companionway door with lock Chart storage, drink holders and glove box adjacent to helm (6) Stainless mooring cleats Helm/console and seat covers Cockpit coaming padding Power helm seat Dual horns Transom storage trunk Flush forward anchor line locker with overboard drain Dock lines Fender (3) Aluminum forward deck hatches with adjusters, screens and privacy covers Electric engine hatch lift Navigation lights
- Raytheon 650 Type II autopilot Raytheon Pathfinder RL70C radar with 24" dome with 4 kW Raytheon 220 VHF radio with 6 db antenna and mount Raytheon 611 XX chart plotter (large screen) Raytheon 398/112 GPS Ritchie 5" compass Raydata digital depth finder
- Mechanical Equipment
- Generator rebuilt October 2008 Raw water systems on engines and transmissions rebuilt 2008
- Exceptionally well kept with only occasional use. Her interior looks new, engine were just serviced, Bimini top and Isinglass recently replaced. Please note there is no inflatable.
- Personal items
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- To see Luke Brown Yachts boats for sale and HOT DEALS . Click below. BOATS FOR SALE HOT DEALS!