- 47 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 300 verado
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Smoke & Mirrors has been dry stored since new. She is Captain Maintained and in excellent condition. 4 Mercury 300 HP Verado 4 stroke engines, Blue Imron Painted Hullsides. 2 Staterooms aft, Electronically controlled Dinette/V-Berth table, Wood Floors in Cabin, 2 Raymarine Chartplotter/fishfinder/Radar, Autopilot, Sirius Satellite radio, Sat TV, Bow Thruster, Dive Door, Extended engine warranty. The list goes on and on, this is definitely a must see boat.
- The helm deck has a large L-shaped settee to port that can easily seat six. The helm station is to starboard and features a 55" electrically adjustable helm seat. There is an ice maker and refrigerator housed below the helm seat cabinet. Moving forward and down you arrive in the main salon area with galley to starboard and V-shape dinette/lounge with electrically operated table forward. With the table lowered, this area is converted into a sleeping V-berth for two. There is a wall mounted Sharp LCD TV in the salon. The galley has Corian counters with sink, microwave, stove and refrigerator/freezer. To port is the head with electric toilet and full stall shower. The master stateroom is aft and to port with queen bed, closet, Samsung LCD TV and Clarion stereo. There is a private access door to the head from the master stateroom. The guest stateroom with full-sized bed is aft and to starboard. It has a hanging locker with drawers and a wall mounted LCD TV. The cabinets throughout the cabin are oak wood veneer and the floors are teak and holly. The cockpit features a transom door and gate out to the swim platform to starboard. To port is a custom fold-out dive door. There is a transom livewell and also an in-deck livewell. There is a full fiberglass hardtop with 4-sided isinglass enclosure protecting the air-conditioned helm deck area.
- Electronics and Navigation
- (2) Raymarine C140W 14” multifunction displays Raymarine DSMj 300G fish finder Raymarine 12kw Super HD radar Raymarine GPS plotter Raymarine ST70 Autopilot ICOM IC-M405 VHF radio Clarion CMD6 stereo with Sirius satellite JL audio marine speakers and subwoofer tuner KVH Tracvision M5 satellite TV (2) Direct TV satellite TV receivers Mace Dome infrared security camera ACR-RCL 100 remote controlled searchlight Ritchie compass FLIR night vision camera
- Kenyon 1-burner glasstop stove Isotherm stainless steel refrigerator/freezer Contoure microwave oven Stainless steel galley sink Corian counters Hot water heater Pressure water system Dockside water Isotherm ice maker (helm deck) Isotherm refrigerator (Helm deck)
- ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
- 12 KW Panda diesel generator in sound shield with 25 gallon diesel fuel tank Glendinning cablemaster with 50 amp shore cord (6) 12 volt batteries Batteryisolator switches Batteryparallel switch Batterycharger
- DECK EQUPMENT
- Max power bow thruster Fiberglass hardtop 4-sided isinglass enclosure with forward vents Powder coated bow rail and side handrails Hinged antenna mast Navigation and anchor lights Cockpit bolster Freshwater cockpit shower Portside dive door Freshwater wash down Helm deck table Spreader lights Hardtop lights Cockpit courtesy lights Swim platform with ladder Transom door and gate Wipers and washers Electrically adjustable helm seat with footrests Bow sunpad with cover Muir windlass with chain and rope rode Spare Fortress FX 23 anchor Stainless steel anchor and chute Hi-lo electrically operated V-berth table CO2 sensors
- FISHING EQUIPMENT
- Transom live well with window and lighting In-deck live well Taco Grand Slam outriggers 4 cockpit rod holders Fold down bait rigging tray Tackle locker with drawers In-deck fish box 5-transom mounted rod holders Cockpit washdowns Pompanette rocket launcher with stand up rod gimbal
- MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- (4) 300 HP Mercury Verados with 500 hours MAX Power bow thruster Muir windlass with deck footpads and helm remote Holding tank with macerator and deck pumpout Raritan electric toilet 4 automatic bilge pumps Trim tabs Mercury Smart Craft controls Helm deck air conditioning Dual system air conditioning for cabin – 18,000 BTU (salon) 7,000 BUT (Staterooms) Kevlar hull construction Freshwater engine flushing system Ventura 200T Spectra watermaker (4) Water separation fuel filters
- Owner's personal effects are excluded from the deal.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID:JJU