- 103 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
MAGIC TIME is an unusually large, spacious luxurious yacht that has always been up-graded by her 2 previous and as well as her current Owner. From the elaborate lighting and back up to all systems, she is ready to leave tomorrow to go anywhere.
Having spend 2 years on the US West Coast from Panama to Alaska, twice transiting the Panama Canal, navigating the complete Caribbean, the Bahamas, US East Coast in it's entirety plus 2 trans-Atlantic trips on her own bottom, MAGIC TIME's 2,500 MN range proves she is capable of doing so.
- General Arrangement
- BELOW DECK - AFT: The full width Owner's Stateroom, aft, is complete with His (shower) & Her (full tub and shower) Heads, 2 lounge chairs, desk with fax, drawer storage, port and starboard, and 2 hanging lockers. A Precor Treadmill pops up from the floor when needed. The port Queen Guest Cabin has a full Head with shower, while the 3 rd Stateroom, starboard, houses twin beds with Head and shower. Safes are installed in all staterooms as well as Satellite TV's & IPod docking stations. The washer and dryer, an additional Owner's locking storage closet with additional safe, and linen storage are located in the foyer area between the Owner's Stateroom and adjacent Guest Staterooms. MAIN DECK: Built in seating and 2 tables underscore the massive Aft Deck with complete wet bar and icemaker, and wing doors accessing the walk-around decks. The entire area is air conditioned, heated and has real heat - not reverse cycle. Sliding side windows and Eisenglass across aft. Down to the Cockpit allows Engine Room entrance with large lazarette beneath the sole with The aft portion of the Salon is highlighted by a beautiful wood wet bar with an over abundance of storage, along the port wall, which continuing forward encompasses an Entertainment Area and long serving buffet housing dishes and silver service The entire starboard aft section wall takes in an enormous U-shaped couch fronted with a large cocktail/storage table of matching wood. Further forward is a rare teak inlaid Dining table. Matching wood joinery fronting more storage areas flank a mirrored bulkhead. The well-equipped Galley is forward, a separate area, and accessed from the port companionway. A starboard side door gains entry to/from the walk-around deck. The Pilothouse is next forward, up several steps, port and starboard wing doors, and a companionway up to the Flybridge. The Pilothouse is also the location for an U-shaped settee. A Day Head is located on the portside of this section. BELOW DECK - FORWARD: The Crew's Quarters are down and forward and consist of 2 Staterooms with over/under berths each having a sink. Aft of these Crew Cabins is an individual Head and separate Shower on the other side, followed, next aft, by the port side Captain's Stateroom. A large dinette is to starboard. Other amenities include lots of storage, washer/dryer, separate refrigerator, microwave, and computer station. Admittance to the spacious Flybridge is from the Pilothouse staircase as well as the Aft Deck. The Port and Starboard Helm Stations are forward with a Dining Table and seating for 6 just behind the Helm and to starboard. L-shaped seating is to port as is an icemaker and refrigerator with a new large barbaque grill-aft. Dinghy storage and a centerline 4,000 lb. crane are to starboard and large U-shaped seating with 2 tables is fully aft which doubles for storage of the life rafts. 2 kayaks and 2 Escape sailboats are stored atop the fiberglass hardtop. The entrance into the full width Engine Room and Machinery Room is via the Cockpit. A large lazzarette with 2 dive compressors are located under the Cockpit. Admission onto the immense swim platform is through the transom door.
- Samsung flat screen TV, WiFi enabled Sea-Tel Sat TV System with 48" dome TAC-92 - (6) Sat TV receivers (1) each in Owner's Stateroom and Guest Cabins, (1) Salon, (1) Crew Area, (1) Captain's Cabin BOSE lifestyle audio for Main Salon, Aft Deck and FB with separate controls
- SubZero refrigeration system 601R Wolf (5) burner stove top Capreno Expresso Machine Bosch dishwasher (2) SubZero Drawer Freezers G.E. Convection oven Kitchen-Aid trash compactor Sharp microwave oven
- Master Stateroom
- Samsung TV - WiFi enabled Fax machine Phone Precor Treadmill
- Guest Accommodations
- TWIN and QUEEN CABINS: Samsung TV - WiFi enabled Samsung DVR's Maytag washer/dryer 50 gal hot water tank
- Crew Lounge
- Sony VAIO Computer Mini-Galley Black & Decker Coffer Maker Sharp TV Beam Central Vac G.E. Microwave J.V.C. car stereo Kenmore Refrigerator G.E. washer & dryer JVC TV in Captain's Cabin
- Aft Deck
- Kitchen Aid icemaker SubZero refrigerator Aft Deck controls A/C & separate electric heat
- Deck Equipment
- Teak Decks throughout - Most teak deck replaced in last 3 years. 15' Novurania w/90 hp 4 stroke Honda engine Hydraulic windlass in Cockpit (2) Switlik 6-man Search & Rescue life rafts (2) Vertical Eaton Hydraulic Capstans + Wildcat Windlass
- Electronics & Navigational Equipment
- WHEELHOUSE: Simrad AP50 Flow Scan fuel management system Wagner MK-4 autopilots WiFi enabled Furuno Color Sounder - FCV-667 Navtex NCR-300A Weather Receiver ICOM VHF Panasonic AM/FM/CD/Stereo (2) 72 mi Furuno Shipborne Radar w/ARPA Mini M satellite phone Stata DX phone system Ruddle angle indicator Furuno FS1503 SSB Flat screen computer w/Noble Odyssey 2012 Furuno SC50 Satellite compass Northstar 951X GPS Horizon VHF w/identification & emergency signaling Horizon wind speed & direction Telcor monitoring equipment-temp & speed Datamarine monitoring equipment-temp & speed Brother fax Trace power converter Young Wind tracker FLYBRIDGE: Datamarine Info station ICOM VHF Northstar 961-XD GPS chart system with differential and color screen
- Mechanical Equipment
- MAINS: (2) Cummins NT-855M, 270 hp (2) 55 kw Kilo-Pak generators -approx 10,000 hrs Westinghouse fuel transfer pump Fuel Tanks- 4,000 gals total (2) x 900 gals aft (1) 200 gals day tank (1) 2,000 bow tank Blackwater tank: 200 gals New & used oil tanks: (1) 50 gal. new (1) 25 gal old Head Hunter Head System (2) Freshwater System Head Hunter with Mach 5 pumps (2) Acme transformers120/240 100/150 (2) 100 amp service connectors Spare props & shaft CLUTCH: twin disc Model MG-509 Custom air conditioning system - tri-compressor, multi-unit system Hydronice AC Marine Air System Model # MCW 365-RC (3) units: 2 @ 36,000 BTU 1 new 2010 1 @ 60, 000 BTU - new 2010 Naiad 252 Stabilizers with electronic up-grade Christensen - Wesmar bow thruster - rebuilt 2010 (2) 1,500 GPD Watermaker, Inc. watermakers 1 Teel ZP109 sewage submersible blackwater pump Sentry Cruisair 24 volt battery charger (2) Bauer Dive Compressors Kobelt controls - 4 steering stations Boldor blackwater pump
- Equipment Room
- (1) Kenmore 20.6 cf refrigerator/freezer (1) Frigidaire freezer
- All art work, oriental lamp in main salon, name boards, bowl & shells on dining room table
- MAGIC TIME is an extremely large, spacious luxurious yacht that has always been up-graded by her 2 previous and current Owner. From her elaborate lighting and back up to all systems, she is ready to leave tomorrow to go anywhere. Having spend 2 years on the US West Coast from Panama to Alaska, twice traversing the Panama Canal, navigating the Caribbean, the Bahamas, US East Coast in it's entirety, plus 2 trans-Atlantic trips on her own bottom, MAGIC TIME's 2,500 MN range proves she is capable of doing so. Present owner has pampered the boat, upgrading wherever possible or needed for the past 14 years.
- Gilman Yachts of Fort Lauderdale offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Jim McKee: cell: 954-232-2980; email: email@example.com