Vessel just hauled October 2013 and surveyed by Ed Rowe.
All serious survey recommendations have been met October 16, 2013
Bottom pressure cleaned and painted and zincs renewed
Complete 1000 hour service on main engine and generator (less than 750 total hours on main engines and generator)
Survey and service records available upon request
Best Mainship 390 built. 370 Yanmar diesel provides 14 knots cruise or extended range at trawler speeds. Cherry interior and numerous upgrades.
- Displacement: 22000
- Total Power: 370 Cruising Speed: 13.5 Max Speed: 16
- Fuel: 300 Fresh Water: 130 Holding: 30
- The Mainship 39 has become the most popular U.S. built trawler and RACHEL ANN is the best example of this popular model. Video available. RACHEL ANN's interior is beautifully crafted in cherry wood. The trim has been varnished with a high gloss finish (6 coats). Adjustable lower helm seat Flat screen TV
- Designer Sofa Full windshield with wipers and washers Opening center window Interior lighting, 12V & 110V Large sliding door to cockpit with screen & with hurricane film Lower station with full instrumentation Sliding windows with screens (2) Ottomans Ship's barometer, clock and thermometer
- Corian counters Full-size refrigerator/freezer, AC/DC Oversize sink with cutting board Overhead cabinets Range, oven and microwave Under-counter storage
- Master Stateroom
- Center Island bed (2) Cedar lined hanging lockers Drawers under berth (2) High intensity reading lights Opening hatch with sunshade Opening screened stainless steel port lights with screens Bed lift for extra storage Terry cloth bed covers for both staterooms
- Guest Stateroom
- (2) Single berths with storage under each berth Cedar lined hanging locker (2) High intensity reading lamps Opening hatch with sunshade Opening stainless steel port lights with screen Storage drawers
- All molded fiberglass head - durable and easy to clean Built-in vanity Electric vacuum fluid toilet with holding tank (rebuilt 4/12) Mirror Opening hatch with sunshade Opening stainless steel port light with screen Stall shower Waste tank monitor
- Mechanical Equipment
- Side Power oversized bow thruster Electric windlass Large Groco sea strainer (2) Separate fuel filters with cross-over valving with vacuum gauge Dripless shaft seal X-Change oil changing system main engine and generator Charcoal filter for holding tank vent Bronze strut and rudder Engine alarm system Fire extinguisher system in engine room Fresh water cooling on engine Hot and cold pressurized water Hydraulic steering Seacocks on underwater thru-hull fittings Aquamet stainless steel shaft High capacity welded aluminum fuel tanks
- Electrical System
- Kohler 8 kW generator with 750 hours with sound shield (full 1000 hour service) (2) 8D house/starting batteries TV antenna mounted on mast AC/DC converter, 50-amp battery safety switches AC/DC control panel (2) 50', 30-amp shore power cords - forward and aft connections Bonding system with transom - mounted zinc anode (upgraded) AC/DC Circuit breakers Color coded wiring harnesses (3) Electric bilge pumps with auto switch GFCI Protection throughout Interior lights Macerator with overboard discharge Reverse Polarity indicator Water heater Air conditioning with reverse cycle heat (new salon unit, new compressor forward unit September 2013)
- Garmin GPS color chart plot (2) Garmin depth finders Simrad autopilot, 2-station (new 2013) (2) Compasses Standard Horizon VHF with DSC distress calling and GPS positioning Engine hour meter Engine instrumentation - tachometer, voltmeter, oil pressure and temperature gauges
- Deck, Bridge and Cockpit
- Covers for flybridge seating and helm Stainless steel ports with screens Fresh water wash down at anchor well and aft Delta anchor with all chain rode Safety package Flybridge stereo with CD player (2) Windshield covers; (1) see-through Anchor pulpit with roller Cleats on bow, stern and spring Cockpit, bridge and deck courtesy lights Cockpit storage High density rub rail with stainless steel insert Low Profile stainless steel bow rail Molded swim platform with lots of storage Pull out swim ladder Folding Radar mast Split compartment anchor locker Safety rails - custom stainless steel Stainless steel Sampson Post Sliding companionway door Swim platform shower (fresh water) Venturi windshield Dock lines Electric horn (4) Fenders
- Safety and Fire Protection
- (2) Fire extinguishers Flare kit (6) Life vests Navigation lights Type IV Throwable PFD
- Folding table Molded steps and walkway to bridge
- RACHEL ANN is the finest Mainship 390 built. She was built for the present owner and kept behind his home. RACHEL ANN has been smartly upgraded and meticulously maintained. Video available.
- Any items not specifically listed in the specification sheet.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- New Page 1 To see Luke Brown Yachts boats for sale and HOT DEALS . Click below. BOATS FOR SALE HOT DEALS!