- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6LY3A -ETP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
THIRD PRICE REDUCTION in last 90 days. Owner wants boat to be Sold
The TRUE NORTH 38, has been an extremely successful boat for Pearson, the builder, located in Rhode Island, (a boat, sales tax free, state). It is an easy-to-operate, seaworthy, competent cruiser. The Heritage version is the upgraded model with many fine amenities added to the base boat. EOS, in our opinion, is at the top of the list of The Heritage models, on the market. It is winter stored indoors and in superb condition. This boat was the Showboat for Pearson. It has the preferred Yanmar 480 Hp diesel. It has a full electronics package and twin helm seat chairs. This boat is efficient. It can cruise at 20+ knots and at 18 kts. it burns only 13 gph. Obviously, at lower speeds the efficiency increases dramatically. We encourage your inspections of this "Bristol" clean boat.
Boat was launched this season with new bottom paint & several upgrades and detailed to perfection. Knowledgeable owner wants to move up. Seriously for sale and inspections are welcomed.
Now relocated to Rhode Island for easy viewing.
- Main sleeping area is in the lower cabin forward with an extra large V-Berth. New Tempurpedic mattress (2012) and custom fitted navy sheets. There is storage below the berths. A hanging locker and bureau type drawers are provided on the port side. Bath area has large Polystone (Corian type material) counters in the head compartment which includes a shower. Vac-U-Flush head system, with holding tank. Hatch and portholes, all with shades & screens, for ventilation. Up two stairs into the pilothouse area. Helm station with adjustable chair ( fore & aft; up & down; swivel ) to starboard and companion bench that can seat two, on the port side ( back of chair folds down for convenience). Settee to port extends to seat 6 & lowers to sleep 2 as it converts into a double berth. The spacer between the mate's bench and the dinette contains drawers for storage. Galley-up to starboard behind helm. Windows in the salon are large but placed slightly lower than the windows in the pilothouse for better visibility while being seated at the dinette table. All windows have exterior privacy covers and all opening windows have screens.
- Galley is located in the pilothouse in the aft, starboard section. Large windows allow for excellent visibility and fresh air. The dinette is across from the galley area. Double Stainless Steel sink, Polystone countertop, microwave, Stainless Steel Refrigerator, Propane three burner stove. Storage is provided and ample countertop space for preparation. Condition of galley is 'like new'.
- The Pilothouse has slightly larger windows that are a bit higher than the salon windows. This was designed for excellent 360 degree visibility while operating the boat. The helm chair can swivel; adjust up & down; & slide fore & aft for operator's comfort. Windows can be opened for fresh air. There is a mate's chair for comfortable seating while underway, that can actually seat two. Ray Marine E120 Chart Plotter & Radar Ray Marine ST 60 Depth Meter Standard Quest VHF Boat is equipped with XM Satellite Radio. Rudder Angle Indicator Ritchie Compass JVC Radio Stereo / CD system - New 2012
- Electrical / Mechanical Systems
- Preferred Yanmar 480 Hp w/ reconditioned AquaDrive (2012) Fisher Panda Generator 7 Kw in Soundshield (2) Marine Air Digital Air Conditioning units Sea Vac Central Vac system - New 2011 Promariner electronic Corrosion Control System Promariner Shore Power monitors Tank Watch for waste monitor system Xantrex 2.5 Kw inverter system Vac-U-Flush fresh water head system with macerator (3) Rule Bilge pumps (2) Racor fuel filters, with manifold and gauges Stainless steel hot water tank ZF single handle controls Special vibration and noise reduction systems Side Power Bow thruster
- This True North 38 has the preferred upgrade of the Yanmar 480 Hp diesel. The boat can slow cruise efficiently or get up and cruise at a good click of speed. At 8 kts. = range is 358 nm. 12 kts. = 344 nm. 18 kts. = 13 gphr. (sweet spot) 21.5 kts. = 246nm. The True North 38 hull design has a 26 degree deadrise angle amidships and a 12 degree deadrise angle at the transom; this accounts for the softer ride especially when in a heavier sea state.
- Deck Equipment
- Muir Anchor Windlass on foredeck with helm and foot controls. Stainless Steel bow pulpit. Transom opens for dingy boarding which allows for the easiest dingy handling you could imagine. This is truly a unique & innovative concept not seen in other boats. Pop-up S/S cleats. 45# S/S CQR anchor with 150' chain & approx. 200' rode. Flag blue bimini top over the cockpit. Dock lines and fenders.
- EOS is a 2006, fully optioned model with all equipment. The boat was the show boat for Pearson. When sold, the Company repainted the hull Flag Blue, (due to minor nicks etc.) and therefore the boat has a NEW Awlgrip paint job as of April 2008 and is in superb condition. New Bottom Paint (2012). At this time, the bottom was also painted with fresh bottom paint. We have had this owner as a client for several boats and they continue to operate and maintain a boat as it should be. Always a pleasure to show. The True North 38 was designed to be an all purpose boat; easy to handle and capable of cruising longer distances in safety and comfort. The design incorporates a plumb bow, tumblehome aft and a reverse transom to give a longer waterline for comfort at sea. The side decks are extra wide to accommodate anyone going forward, on deck. The look is very handsome. Many storage areas are ready for gear and fishing poles can be stored under the side decks in the cockpit. The transom opens for easy handling of your tender. The hull has a full skeg holding the rudder and the prop is in an aperture for safety. Composite construction and SCRIMP technology ensure the integrity of the hull and deck. The softer ride in a sea is due to a 12 degree deadrise angle at the transom. We encourage your calls and inspections.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- New Page 1 To see Luke Brown Yachts boats for sale and HOT DEALS . Click below. BOATS FOR SALE HOT DEALS!