SEA LURE is a popular wide body, five stateroom, Cheoy Lee Long Range Cruiser with reliable CAT 3306's and her interior volume rivals that of most 80-footers. She is a comfortable offshore cruiser that is ready to go! She had a recent full paint job.
- Max Draft: 5'8" max
- Total Power: 325 Cruising Speed: 10 Max Speed: 13
- Fuel: 2700 Fresh Water: 700
- SEA LURE sleeps ten owners and guest in five staterooms. Her master stateroom is aft with an en suite head. Also aft is the double berth guest cabin to starboard and the twin berth guest cabin to port; these cabins share a head and shower. The VIP stateroom is all the way forward with a separate head and shower and to port is another guest/crew cabin with over/under berths with a head and shower en suite. There is also an on-deck powder room amidship to port.
- Aft Deck
- The aft deck features teak planking. A settee and oval-shaped table with chairs is to the port side. Centerline sliding doors lead into the salon. To starboard is a ladder the leads up to the boat deck. The aft deck can be enjoyed open air or enclosed by her Eisenglass curtains. All the way aft is a curved ladder that leads down to the custom wrap-around swim platform.
- Salon Walkthrough
- The salon is full-width. Situated aft to port is a stand-behind bar with refrigerator, bottle storage and two swivel stools sitting in front. The stairwell that leads down to the owner's stateroom and two guest cabins is aft to starboard. On the port side of the salon is a cocktail table and settee. The dining area is forward on the starboard side. The U-shaped galley, with all new appliances and granite countertops is just forward of the salon. To port is a powder room and storage cabinet just opposite of the galley. Next forward is the pilothouse with a bench-style seat, which makes a great observation area while underway. A chart table is located on the port side with drawers to accommodate any charts. On the starboard side of the pilothouse is the stairwell going down to the forward two guest cabins, engine room and laundry area. CD Player VCR Panasonic intercom throughout the yacht AM/FM tuner Sony 20" TV
- The galley is up and features granite countertops. A clothes washer and dryer is located below deck forward to starboard. Kenmore freezer 4-burner electric stove Spacemaker III microwave oven Fresh water system Corian double sink Kitchen Aide dishwasher Kenmore refrigerator w/ freezer, ice maker, water dispenser Whirlpool trash compactor 4-gallon hot water heater Garbage disposal
- Forward Guest Staterooms
- All the way forward is the VIP guest stateroom with separate head and shower. Just aft to port is the 5th guest/crew cabin with over/under berths and en suite head and shower.
- Master Stateroom Aft
- From the salon down the aft starboard stairwell you access either the full-width owner's stateroom or just forward to the double guest cabins. The owner's stateroom has a full-length hanging locker, which is six-feet in length on the starboard side and additional storage space on the port side. The ensuite head and shower is to port.
- Guest Staterooms Aft
- Aft to starboard is a queen berth guest cabin with hanging lockers. Across to port is the twin berth guest cabin. These cabins share a head and shower. Please refer to her layout.
- Electronics & Nav Equipment
- Robertson AP 200 autopilot Robertson Robchart 100 / GPS Traxar GPS Datamarine depth & speed indicator (2) Northstar 800 Lorans Rudder position indicator (wheelhouse & flybridge) Furuno 72-mile radar Furuno color depth finder Sea 222 SSB radio Standard VHF radio ICOM M10 VHF radio
- Electrical System
- 110V, 220V AC electrical system 24V, 12 V DC electrical system Electrical bonding system 24V battery charger Dockside electrical cable 50 amp (2) New Kilopak 27 kw gensets with approx. 750 hrs. Additional battery charger in Pilothouse AC, DC lighting system
- Deck & Hull Equipment
- Stainless steel 150 lb anchor CQR anchor Plastimo 8-man liferaft Swim ladder Swim Platform MarQuipt gangway (4) boarding gates Horn Life ring (2) rub rails Maxwell dual gypsy windlass Coast Guard safety package High holding power anchor with hawsepipe Anchor light Novurania MX 430 RIB dinghy w/ Mercury 50 hp Radar arch Maxwell electrical windlass Windshield washer and wiper Aft-deck curtains Flybridge curtains (2) spreader lights Rayline electric controlled search light Coast Guard Safety Package Full paint job completed June 15th, 2004
- Mechanical Equipment
- Going down the stairwell on the starboard side of the pilothouse you go aft to the engine room and laundry area. The engine room has full head room and you can walk around the inline six cylinder Caterpillar engines. Just forward on the starboard side is a full size washer/dryer and storage area. (5) Marine Air reverse cycle air conditioners Fresh water cooling system Wilcox stabilizers Oil pressure alarm Engine room sound insulation Electric bilge pumps High water alarm Galley Maid 24V water pump Tank tender water tank level gauge Halon 1301 fire control system Raw water sea strainer Engine temperature alarm Engine hour meter Racor 100 Fuel filter Fuel tank Sump 110V water pump (2) intermediate struts
- Salesperson's Remarks
- SEA LURE is a popular wide body, five stateroom Cheoy Lee Long Range Cruiser with reliable CAT 3306's and interior volume rivals that of most 80-footers. She is a comfortable offshore cruiser that is ready to go! She had a recent full paint job.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact the office: 954-525-8112, or email: email@example.com.