- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- D6 IPS600
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Spencer Yachts 43' Express with IPS drives. A beautiful boat in choice condition with an exceptional equipment list. 2-stateroom interior layout is unbelievable for a boat this size and possible because of the IPS drives. Extremely nimble handling and amazingly economical fuel consumption. In South Florida and ready for a new owner. Varnish recently coated, recent Carolina smile bottomjob & hull polishing. New bridge enclosure 2011. All details have been sharpened.
Owner may consider late model center-console trade possibilities.
- Displacement: 25,000#
- Total Power: 435hp x 2 Cruising Speed: 29 knots @ 33 gph Max Speed: 34.5 knots @ 42 gph
- Holding: 40
- The 43' Spencer Yachts express fisherman offers a layout that is amazing for it's size and is possible due the the engine placement with the IPS drive system. There are two full staterooms with doors and closets, plus a nice size dinette. The detail quality is excellent and the wood is a semi-gloss finished Anigre, a light tan African heartwood. From the helmdeck the cabin is entered through a sliding tinted glass door. There is a curved 5-step wood stairway with railing that sweeps inboard. To the starboard side is a comfortable tan ultra-leather couch with oval custom inlay table. Cabinet storage is lined above and a Corian countertop is just aft beside the stairs (has been the laptop computer station). There is a LCD flat-panel TV mounted on a shelf just above the aft stateroom door and a Bose Lifestyle audio system is custom installed out of sight. Across is the galley area with Corian countertop, molded undermount sink and Ceran stovetop. There is a Norcold refrigerator, MagicChef mircowave and plenty of drawers and cabinet storage. The master stateroom is forward and has a centerline queen berth with Corian bedtables to either side. There are also cabinets above and two large cedar-lined drawers below, plus the bed lifts with gas ram assist to access a large area which can be used for rod storage. There are two hanging lockers, digital A/C thermostat, and LCD flat panel TV. Going aft to the portside past the galley is the entrance to the head with a full standup shower stall, molded white Corian sink & countertop with mirror. The aft stateroom has two large split double berths with padded upholstered headboards and a Corian topped dresser between. There is a hanging locker and drawer storage plus LCD flat panel TV. This yacht finished interior has fine joinery work and is of the same high quality seen in the larger Spencer Yacht convertibles. Neutral earthtone colors with padded whisperwall bulkheads and accent decor pillows on the interior seating and beds. Three 20' LCD flat-panel TVs all with individual Direct TV recievers Bose Lifestyle DVD/CD player, tuner & soundsystem Adjustable LED lighting in all cabins Teak & Holly soles in head and on raised dinette platform - plush carpeting throughout interior
- Electronics & Navigation
- Centerline helm pod with raised electronics console with two gas-shock secured, weather resistant glass doors protecting the nav displays. On top of the console is a white Ritchie magnetic compass. Nav control panels and radios are under a gas shock secured door to the left of the helm. Volvo digital engine displays are mounted on top of the pod. An electric dropdown console from the hardtop contains the ACR remote spotlight control as well as the autopilot and digital data display. The Volvo IPS joystick control is mounted on the console to the right side of the helm pod. Two Furuno 15' Displays with NavNet vx2 control panels Furuno blackbox sounder Furuno 1734C 36-mile radar with 4' array Two ICOM 604 Vhf radios with DSC & Ram mics ICOM 504 Vhf with DSC in tower Sat radio/Bose audio remote control panel at helm NavNet 7" LCD display in tower Simrad autopilot and remote in tower KVH Tracphone antenna dome mounted on hardtop Dell notebook computer running MaxSea Navigation software networked into NavNet system Sirius Sat weather inferface module Northstar 6001 GPS/Chartplotter Furuno RD30 Digital Nav data display KVH Tracvision antenna dome mounted on tower buggytop - 3 DirectTV boxes Direct TV can be viewed on helm Nav display
- Pipewelders fully-optioned Tuna Tower including graphite-fiber hardtop, tower deck and buggytop. Tower helm has fiberglass single-lever pod and console box with tachs and digital engine data, IPS panels, magnetic compass, and stainless helm wheel with cheater knob. Buggy top has LED overhead lights. Tops also include molded LED running lights and quartz spreader lights. Tower has LED lights that can display multi-colors controlled by the switch allowing distinctive evening appearance. Helm deck is enclosed by a track-to-track mounted SeaCrylic Enclosure (bonded poly-carbonite, semi-rigid - new 4/2011) with zipper opening vents in the upper forward edge. There are two Release Marine varnished teak helm chairs with contoured cushions, heavy stantions and teak footrests. The varnished teak helm pod has a polished stainless custom helm wheel and chrome single lever engine control handles. Above the helm, behind a door in the hardtop are the two Miya Epoch US-9 micro-comp electric teaser reels. Forward of the helm is a comfortable cushioned bench seat with storage beneath and to the starboard side is similar seating with two adjustable temperature stainless-lined freezer compartments. Varnished teak toe rail Anchor locker with ACR anchor - 600' line LED underwater lights Cockpit step box and canvas boarding mat Teak cockpit deck Teak coverboards LED cockpit lighting (blue)
- Fishing Equipment
- A good sized teak cockpit with large corner scupper drains, plenty of toe kick and room around the fighting chair. It's notable that this boat has the Carolina transom fish box plus a transom door. Pipewelder double-spreader outriggers Center rigger Transom fishbox (large) could be plumbed for livewell Saltwater washdown in cockpit Freshwater washdown in cockpit and anchor locker Eskimo 600#/day crushed ice machine dumps into insulated storage box Insulated drink/bait boxes in cockpit center Bait freezer is under helm deck starboard lounge seat Release Marine 130#-class teak fighting chair with rocket launcher/rigging tray back Transom door 4 Lee 13" swivel rod holders 2 Lee 10" swivel rod holders 5 rod holders on aft helm railing 3 rod holders on each tower leg 12v electric reel plugs under gunnels Saltwater system is plumbed with 2 cockpit outlets for additional livewells
- 240v/110v AC electric & 24v/12v DC electric systems supplied through a PanelTronics main control panel just inside the cabin door in a cabinet on the starboard side. 50amp shore power cord and inlet to cockpit under gunnel. All cabin lighting is LED with phase dimmers. New batteries, Nov. 2010. MasterVolt Whisper 7 genset in soundshield 24v automatic battery charger Cable TV & phone inlet plugs Charles Industries Iso-Boost 50 battery banks in custom boxes with Guest rotary switches Galvanic isolators & voltage stepdown transformer
- IPS drive-system has underwater exhaust that contributes to quiet running and has "sportfish mode" functionality, allowing higher rpm for manuvering. It is reported that at 27 knots cruise the boat fuel burn is an admirable one mile per gallon. With a 650 gallon fuel capacity, this boat offers excellent range. Dual Racor primary fuel filters for main engines and single for genset Fuel tank has sight gauge FireBoy engineroom fire suppression system Cockpit deck has electric actuators to raise for engine service access/display Cruisair reverse-cycle air-conditioning with digital controls, 2 units, fore and aft Raritan fresh-water head with holding tank Turbos were blueprinted and sleeved 2013, yielding slight increase in speed & ecomony
- Hull and Construction
- The hull is constructed of 1" high-density Core-Cell foam molded into fiberglass sandwich with epoxy resin and layered woven mat laid over an inverted male mold. The stringers are Core-cell laminated and vacuum bagging techniques are used. Decks are WEST-system laminated Okoume. Strong and light weight. Hull is painted Ice Blue with white decks. Helm deck is basically the same configuration as the larger Spencer Yacht convertible's flybridge. Just completely polished 11/13.
- Here is a rare opportunity to own a 43' Spencer IPS express-style custom sportfish (second hull of two built). This boat is decked out with quality gear, has seen light usage and is ready go.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. II PISCES is still in use by the current owner and as such there are items aboard that will not convey with the sale. Specifically excluded are all tools, fishing tackle, handheld electronics and personal belongings. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Joe Majcherek , central agent, Gilman Yachts of Ft. Lauderdale. (954)525-8112 office, (561)346-2367 cellular, firstname.lastname@example.org for Email. To see Gilman Yachts boats for sale, click below. BOATS FOR SALE