- Total Power: 300 Cruising Speed: 24 Max Speed: 28
- Fuel: 300 Fresh Water: 150
- Two V-berth forward with a galley on the starboard with a dinette to port. The galley has a two burner stove, microwave, refrigerator/freezer (Norcold). There is a full head on the starboard side with a shower. The cabin has AC/Heat and a Teak and Holly floor. The soft goods were replaced in 2005.
- Electronics & Navigation
- Northstar 6000i (New 2005) Furuno 30 mile radar Furuno fish finder ACR spotlight Icom IC M127 VHF VCR Stereo TV
- The cockpit has Teak covering boards. There are 3 fishwells, refrigerator in the tackle center behind the helm, large tuna door, and rod holders. There is an aggressive non-skid on the deck for sure-footedness while fishing or underway. There is also ample and well layed out seating which is comfortable for either cruising or fishing.
- Other Features/Equipment
- Hard top Lee Outriggers 4 Side enclosures Windlass Tuna door Refrigeration in cockpit
- Additional Remarks
- "Eminent Domain" is a proven fish raiser. Her rugged Blackfin construction and reliable GM diesels make her dependable and her appointments provide comfortable accomodations. Her owner has aggressively priced her. He wants her sold by the fall so he can move up to a larger boat in the winter. Priced at $95,000, owner is moving up to a larger express, so he will consider quality trades.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Broker Bill Koeppel at: 561-847-6224