1996 66' Ocean Enclosed Bridge
- The Ocean 66 is a 4 stateroom, 4 head layout which sleeps 8. This 66 boasts an enormous salon and galley with all the amenities including a Gaggenau electric oven. The master stateroom is aft with king berth and dedicated head with shower. There is a very large U-shaped dinette to starboard with seating for 6 - 8. The salon is carpeted and furnished with a large leather sofa, coffee table and 2 chairs. A major soft goods upgrade done very tastefully by owners in 2003, complete this magnificent vessel.
- Galley & Laundry
- Ceran 3-burner cooktop Gaggenau elective oven with broiler Black & Decker coffee maker Black & Decker toaster oven Perma Pub dispenser AC controller Dishwasher U-Line ice maker GE side by side refrigerator/freezer Washer/Dryer Insinkerator Microwave oven Water heater Water system: pressure, dockside Trash compactor Instant hot water dispenser
- Electronics & Navigation
- Furuno open array antenna Robertson AP 300x autopilot Furuno FCV 1000 depth sounder Furuno radar Ray Marine Tri Data - speed & distance Northstar 958C Northstar 951X Humminbird side band Chart plotter / Depth finder SEA 156 radio telephone SSB SEA 222 ICOM M602 w/ WASS ICOM VHF KVH satellite Trac Vision Kenwood 25 x 4 watt AM/FM/Cass Satellite 2-406 EPRIB Remote windlass Trim tabs 3 windshield wipers/with washers Electronics - interface switching Ritchie Power Damp compass Electronics breakers Navigation chips from South Florida to Great Lakes Caterpillar electronics (CAT Vision) for main engines Camera monitor 4 satellite TV receivers Ships intercom (4 station) 2 stereo speakers in Flybridge Air conditioned flybridge
- Deck Equipment
- 6 Deck hatches Marquipt 1000 Davit with remote Avon 6-man life raft Teak swim platform with swim ladder Teak cockpit and coverboards Fiberglass deck Factory fiberglass bow pulpit Fresh and saltwater washdown Custom Bausch fender holders Scopinich 30 x 54 solid teak table with high gloss finish located in cockpit Dinghy - 13'4" NOVURANIA (2003) w/ 2003 Yamaha (F50TLR) 4-stroke 50 hp outboard Deck chocks Deck step box Fortress FX85 anchor Bow pulpit and rails Ideal windlass (electric)
- Batteries Battery parallel switch Westerbeke Generator 12.5 KW, 1800 hours Westerbeke Generator (secondary) 12.5 KW, 1800 hours DC electrical system 110V 2 dockside electrical cables - 125' Cablemasters Sentry 12 V 60 Amp battery charger Sentry 24 V FR series battery charger Sentry 51603NL charger Engine room lights A/C bonding system
- Twin Caterpillar 3412 with 1250 hp, 2300 hours AC units Wesmar stern thruster (13.5 hp) - 2005 Wesmar bow thruster - 24 VDC Mathers engine controls - cockpit and bridge Hydraulic steering Cruisair AC, reverse cycle 2 x 30,000 BTUs 1 x 12,000 BTUs Racor fuel filters for mains and generators Walker air seps for mains and generators Oil filters Fuel filters Engine synchronizer Bennett trim tabs High water alarm Dripless stuffing boxes Freshwater cooling system Engine fuel shut off valve Lube oil storage and transfer system Alternator Halon fire suppression system Oil pressure alarms Engine temperature alarms ZF transmissions Buell air compressor Dwyer 50 water maker Emergency sea cock intake pumps - both main engines Fuel transfer and shut off valves 2 spare props Bilge blowers Bilge pumps (automatic and manual) 1 extra shaft Engine room camera
- Fishing Equipment
- 2 live wells Refrigerated fish box Tackle drawers Prep station Cockpit freezer/refrigerator Lower controls Cockpit accent lighting Cockpit sink Transom door 4 rod holders Spreader lights
- Additional Remarks
- MUFASA II is by far the finest 66 enclosed bridge Ocean to come to market. Too see her is to believe it. Her owner has spared no expense with upgrades and professional maintenance. Salon soft goods tastefully updated in 2003. $150,000 spent on paint and extras including engine room paint at a highly regarded yard in 2003. Much too much to list. Boat never seriously fished. A must see.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.