- 58 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 58 Offshore is the perfect cruising boat for the couple who wants to escape or for the cruising family. She is powered with 3406 Cats that provide a good turn of speed or great economy at low RPM. Three staterooms, 2 heads, private entry to the master, many recent upgrades and an open checkbook maintenance program make this boat the one to put at the top of your list!
- Displacement: 64000
- HP: 800 Cruising Speed: 17 Max Speed: 21
- Fuel: 1000 Fresh Water: 400 Holding: 85
- The 58 Offshore has a particularly inviting interior. Upon entering through the double doors from the aft deck, the large U shaped settee is found to port with storage below. Across to starboard are 2 barrel chairs and a custom cabinet that houses the TV (high/lo) and surround sound home theater system. The seating is all upholstered with sunbrella slip covers that are wash and wear. Hunter Douglas blinds provide privacy as do the Textaline window covers all around the pilothouse and salon. The galley is forward in the salon to port with side by side refrigerator, 3 burner cooktop, oven, microwave and dishwasher as well as considerable storage. The pilothouse offers a spectacular command center with full instrumentation and modern electronics suite, port and starboard doors and a comfortable settee that converts to an additional berth. The wet bar is to starboard with refrigerator/ice maker and an interior stairway provides access to the flybridge. The forward staterooms are accessed by a stairway from the pilothouse and provide VIP accommodations forward and a bunk room to port. The master stateroom has a separate stairway from the main salon to provide privacy. The large master berth is athwarships with storage below and hanging locker and drawers are against the aft bulkhead. There is a vanity on the forward bulkhead and TV and additional storage is in the corner. The ensuite master head has a large shower, spacious vanity, abundant storage and teak & holly sole. All heads were updated to Headhunter. Port and starboard port lights provide excellent natural light as well as cross ventilation. Flybridge has a helm forward arrangement with complete redundancy of instruments and electronics and dual helm chairs. L-shaped built in settee is to port and refrigerator/wet bar is to starboard. The boat deck accommodates the dinghy, sun lounge and dock box as well as allowing access to the aft deck via ladder.
- Princess Gourmet Oven Microwave GE Profile 3 burner Stove Top flush mounted glass Exhaust Fan Disposal Solid Teak louvered doors Side by side refrigerator – Jenn Air GE Profile dishwasher Teak & holly sole
- Full Electronics package with internet access Garmin 4212 Raymarine ST60 ACR spotlight Intellian I-4 SAT TV Simrad CP50 plotter w/ C-map Furuno FR 10kw Radar w/ 8 tone display. Raymarine Raypilot650 Autopilot (NEW 2012) Raymarine ST60 Tridata display Icom IC M127 VHF radio Sea Tel MCM3 Wavecall SAT Tel Raymarine ST60R remote autopilot on fly bridge Standard Horizon Intrepid VHF radio on Fly bridge Sony LCD TV Niles speaker selector Denon Amp Denon CD/DVD
- 12kw Northern Lights Generator 1850 hours 8kw Northern Lights Generator 1220 hours 50amp/240 volt shore power cord & service Cable TV/Telephone inlet & cables All chargers rebuilt/replaced All new ACM batteries Prosine Xantrex Inverter 12 volt courtesy deck lights
- Anchor Windlass w/ Bow pulpit Non-Skid Decks Stainless Handrails Built in Cushioned Seat on Bow Teak Cover Board in Cockpit w/ Cover Port & Starboard gates Transom Door Full frame Bimini Top w/ Canvas cover Two Pompannette Chairs with Cushions Custom tables and L-shaped bridge seating for guest 12' Novurania Inflatable HB w/ 50hp Yamaha 4 stroke Isotherm flybridge refrigerator Textaline windshield cover Textaline house window covers Helm cover (flybridge) Flybridge seat covers Hydraulic Davit Dinghy cover
- Engine replaced September 2004 with Twin 3406E 800hp Cats. The vessel's total time is less than 2500 hours of use. Wes-mar Bow Thruster 3 Helm Stations Headhunter heads Wes-mar Stabilizers Marquipt electric Davit with extension Whirlpool Washer & Dryer 65,000 btu Reverse cycle air conditioning Dual RAM hydraulic steering Trim Tabs Dripless shaft seals Oil change system Fresh water filter system Generator gauges New risers with hardcoat
- Recent Major Improvements
- New LED lights in salon, flybridge, master head (2012) New flybridge refrigerator New central control for auto-pilot (2012) New Garman GPS (flybridge) New heads New galley oven and cook top New satellite TV dome and unit New house and batteries New gel engine batteries A/C units serviced (2012) Pilothouse air handler replaced (2012) New main engine alternators New engine battery charger New generator battery charger Replaced/upgraded many of electrical receptacles (2012) New fresh water accumulator tank (2012) Rebuilt hot water heater (2012) New washer / dryer New house 120v water pump New carpets throughout (2011/2012) New sunshade exterior window canvas Re-varnish (2012) Props balanced New hydraulics on davit Refinished pilothouse teak and holly floors Refinished floors in all heads Refinished teak seats; back deck, flybridge, pilothouse New stereo cabinet with lift New canvas on flybridge New porthole sun shades New dish washer New washer and new dryer (full size) New salon TV New stereo in salon New carpet throughout New wall covering in mater (neutral) New water filters throughout New ship's electric regulator New port engine alternator New upholstery pilot house New upholstery salon All new mattresses Refinished flybridge deck 1000 hour engine service
- Personal property
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.