- 56 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
2 new A/C's
Refrigerator / Freezer
2 Top Ends, Turbos and Heat Exchangers
Generator, Under Water Cameras, Large Screen TV and upgraded Bose
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The very large salon features a sectional along the port and aft bulkhead with custom storage built into the base of the sectional. There is an occasional chair, a custom Hi-Lo teak coffee table, wet bar with automatic drink dispenser, television, VCR, Bose stereo with surround sound system and ample storage. The interior was decorated with high quality fabrics and finishes. Across from the galley is a large dinette, ten or so people can be comfortably entertained in the salon area. The owner's stateroom is amidship and is very spacious. There is a large berth with full walk around and a custom innerspring mattress, ample hanging locker space, abundant drawers and cabinets, built-in 19" TV/VCR, AM/FM stereo with CD player and phone outlet; The ensuite head features a Sealand Vacuum flush toilet, Corian countertops, stall shower, and linen storage. The VIP stateroom forward has a large berth with full walkaround access and custom mattress. There is a TV/VCR, AM/FM stereo with CD and central vacuum outlet. The ensuite head features Sealand vacuum flush toilet and stall shower. The Guest stateroom has over and under berths, ample locker and storage space. Across the hall is the third head with Raritan electric toilet and stall shower. The boat is zoned air conditioned throughout including the enclosed flybridge. There is a central vacuum and a Kenmore stacked washer and dryer in the companionway.
- Large U-shaped galley Scotsman Icemaker Sharp Microwave/Convection Oven Ample storage and countertops Kitchen Aid Trash compactor GE Oven GE side by side refrigerator w/icemaker/water indoor La Crosse Temp Gauge Interior/Exterior
- The flybridge is air conditioned, carpeted, and features two Stidd helm chairs. There is ample seating for six to eight people. There is a Kenmore refrigerator, Kenwood stereo with CD changer, ACR remote Spot/Flood light, trim tab gauges, windlass controls and Caterpillar video engine displays. She is equipped with a Vetus bow thruster. Furuno 64 mile 6KW radar Furuno Navigator Digital GPS / Coran Icom M710 SSB Radio Raytheon Tridata Robertson Auto Pilot Northstar 961 XD Color Video Plotter Trac Vision Satellite system Depth/Temp/Speed Icom M127 VHF Radio Furuno FCV582L Color Video Fish Depth Icom in Salon
- Electrical System
- 12V/24V 120V/240V Sentry 60 Amp Battery Charger (2) 11KW Westerbeke generators with sound shields and (3) battery banks.
- The cockpit is very large and features a tackle center with ample drawers, sink and freezer. There is a control station with Glendinning electronic controls. There is a large bait tank built into the transom, opening transom door, swim step with swim ladder, padded coaming around the inside of the cockpit and built-in fish boxes in the deck. There are ample rod holders and rod racks. Going forward there were custom handrails put along the side of the house. The foredeck is equipped with Brower hydraulic davit, ideal V3C Windlass; wash down spigot, bow pulpit and 13 1/2' Nautica Hard bottom inflatable with Yamaha 4 stroke 50hp.
- Engine Room
- The engine room is in immaculate condition with ample AC and DC lighting. The inboard sides of the fuel tanks have been fitted with mirrors so the outboard side of the engine can be inspected entirely from the center of the engine room. The engines are equipped with dual Racor filter system; the generators have Racor filters also.
- Fishing Equipment
- Cockpit freezer Rupp Outrigger Pompanette fighting chair and Rocket Launcher Live well
- Additional Remarks
- She has the best electronics equipment and all the accommodations of a top of the line vessel. This boat is definitely for the buyer with discriminating taste!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID:MS