- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Far-in-Affair is a good example of the popular dinette layout 41' Viking. She has two fresh motors. Her owner wants to move up to a larger sportfish and has priced her to sell!
All reasonable offers will be given consideration and responded to quickly.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The master stateroom is located forward with an island style berth. There is private access to the head and shower. Just aft to port is the head which can also be accessed from the companionway for guest use. There is a locker across to starboard which houses a Kenmore dryer and storage shelf. The galley is next aft on the starboard side and across to port is a large convertible booth style dinette. Up in the salon you have the entertainment center on the forward side, followed aft by the mail electrical panel, storage locker, and wet bar with ice maker and storage area. Across to starboard is an L-Shaped settee with storage beneath it. The engine access hatch is in the salon sole and there is a new style swinging aluminum door leading out into the cockpit.
- SMX II A/C with Keypad New carpeting fall 2011 Central vacuum system Teak coffee table on pedestal mount Dinette with cushions and storage Entertainment center Icemaker Storage lockers L-Shaped settee with storage-recovered in 2010 Flat screen Zenith TV LG blue ray CD/DVD player Overhead teak grab rail Updated overhead light fixtures Silhouette mini blinds Concealed electrical panel Wet bar with storage New style aluminum swinging salon door
- New Full sized Americanare refrigerator/freezer in fall of 2011 Formica counters Fresh water system Garbage disposal Lockers Cuisinart convection/microwave oven Stainless steel sink Princess 3-Burner stove top Hot water heater Water tank gauge Exhaust fan Teak parquet sole
- Master Stateroom
- Marine Air keypad New carpeting fall of 2011 Lockers Mirror Island berth Storage drawers Hanging locker Private access to head Updated lighting fixtures Overhead deck hatch
- Master/Guest Head
- Head with stall shower with access from companionway and master stateroom Teak parquet sole Composite countertop and sink Stall shower Overhead lighting Exhaust fan Raritan Electric head with Lectrason treatment unit Teak towel racks Teak hand rail Storage cabinet and locker
- Antennas Ritchie compass Bench seating with cushions and storage below Emergency engine shut downs Furuno FCV 5821 color depth sounder Northstar 958 GPS/Chart plotter (2) Fiberglass helm seats Electric horn Instrument panel Raymarine RL70C radar Standard Horizon Quantum VHF radio model #6X2360S Hynautic wheel steering Windshield Raytheon 398/GPS Loran unit Leica chart navigator MK40 Anchor windlass switch (4) Rod rocket launcher on aft rail Robertson AP22 autopilot Sirius marine stereo with 4 flybridge speakers Non skid sole 110V AC outlets Benett trim tabs Viking systems indicator 3-Sided Eisenglass enclosure with U-Zips new in October 2011 Electric remote control spotlight (2) 110 V.A.C. quartz lights (2) Helm console AC vents for air conditioning
- Main Deck
- Fiberglass bow-bow pulpit Stainless steel bow rail Side Flybridge hand rails Life jackets Life ring Navigation lights Stainless steel rub rails Ideal windlass with Flybridge and foot pedal controls Revere 6 man canister life raft on foredeck
- Fresh and Saltwater wash downs Dockside water hook up Glenndinning cablemaster Tackle center with drawers Sink with fresh water Stern cleats and hause pipes
- Fishing Equipment
- Bait Freezer (2) In-deck fish boxes Rupp 2X outriggers (7) Rod holders in cockpit
- Bulkhead Gel coat Rudders Trim tabs Zinc anode
- Electrical System
- 240-120V AC electrical system Alternators Batteries Sentry 50 Amp battery charger with salon remote panel Battery parallel switch 12VDC electrical system Electrical bonding system 2 New batteries Nov. 2013 AC and DC lighting system Glenndinning cablemaster Guest on/off switches
- Engine Room
- Air Conditioner compressors - Salon unit new in Fall 2011 Air filtration system (2) Bilge blowers (4) Automatic bilge pumps Emergency engine stops Engine mounts Engine room sound insulations Glenndinning engine synchronizer Fire control system Fresh water cooling system Racor fuel filters Fuel tank Holding tank Motors have approximately 465 hours SMOH Mounted set of spare props Mufflers Oil filters Oil transfer systems Raw water sea strainers Stainless steel shaft 12V DC fresh water pump Stainless steel hot water heater Manual engine room gauges New starter on starboard motor
- Far-in-Affair is a good example of the popular dinette layout 41' Viking. She has two fresh motors, and is mechanically sound. Her owner wants to move up to a larger sportfish and has priced her to sell! All reasonable offers will be given consideration and responded to quickly.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.