Built to R.I.N.A 100a – 1.1 "y" Classification. White painted aluminum hull, deck and superstructure, teak laid decks and foot rails al round. Teak laid on sole of both guest and steering cockpits. Teak covered seat tops in both cockpits. Forward of steering cockpit, large deck hatch access to engine room. Steering cockpit sole lifts to give access to generator.
- Berths 9 Berths Total Cabins I master cabin, 2 guest and 1 crew cabin Fit out / joinery Full Gloss Mahogany with Teak and Holly soles in cabin area Details Heads / shower 2 x Sanguineti Chiavari electric flush toilets 2 x Manual flush toilets 5 x showers
- Double Stainless Steel Sink and drainer, Alpes Stainless steel cooker with 4 burners and oven, 2 Stainless Steel refrigerators, 2 Stainless steel freezers, microwave, worktops in Formica and a large beech chopping board
- Engine details Cummins 6BTA 5.9M 370 HP @ 3100 RPM (Overhauled engine installed June 2011) Engine hours 360 hrs Engine room Small engine room accessible from deck and from the crew quarters Steering system Mechanical Chain and Wire System, Autopilot with Hydraulic drive Propeller Fix Prop – Three blade Gearbox ZF Marine 220V Bilge pumps 6 units Rule 3700 with auto float switch, 1 unit manual bilge pump Generator Kohler 18.5kW 220 vac 50 hz Genset hours Fuel 2,000 litres Water 1,200 litres Black water Grey water Hot water 2 X 40 litres Air con / heating Condaria Air conditioning throughout boat Watermaker Seafresh Watermaker at 100 liters per hour
- Sails & Rigging
- Sail inventory New Quantum Dacron mainsail, genoa (150 % high cut) and Staysail installed May 2011. One Genaker and One Symmetric spinnaker Spars Cariboni white painted aluminium main mast with 3 spreader rig fitted Cariboni white painted aluminium boom fitted for slab reefing with lock cam wheels at the forward end and lazy jacks. Sail stowing rails supported on integral struts, the bases of which screwed to the boom. Carbon fiber spinnaker pole. Cariboni hydraulic vang. Standing rigging Rigging comprised of double lowers, cap shrouds, D2’s D3’s
- Batteries 8 x 24 volt 1200AH, 4 x 24 volt 200 AH, Voltage 12 & 24 volt System Battery charger Victron and Mastervolt Solar / wind / alt. Inverter Mastervolt Shore power 220v 50 amp Volts / Hz 220 v 50 hz Radios Ray 55E VHF Radio, Icom IC-M600-MRC SSB Autopilot Raymarine SPX30 GPS / plotter Raymarine E120W chart plotter in steering cockpit Radar Raymarine RD418HD Sailing instruments Raymarine ST70 Plus Multifunction display in navigation area 3 x ST60plus – wind, depth and speed in steering cockpit Instruments
- Deck Equipment
- Deck Hatches (All Goiot Crystal): 1 x Large and 1 x Medium hatch on foredeck 2 x medium hatches forward of staysail track 4 x medium hatches aft of mast 4 x small on guest cockpit in coaming 2 x Small in front of steering cockpit 1 x Large into aft crew accommodation 8 x openings portholes on side of coamings, providing ventilation to aft accommodation Harken main sheet track and cars Harken staysail track and car Halyard Rope clutch to starboard of mast 5 x Dorade ventilators with ss protection bars 2 x mushroom ventilators Tapered ss tube stanchions with opening gate to port, starboard an aft Sockets on starboard side deck for boarding ladder
- Dinghy EMC MX340RIB Rigid Inflatable Boat Outboard Yamaha 15 HP Covers Blue Bimini cloth covered cushions and backrests in guest and steering cockpit Bimini / awning SS frame and Bimini covered awning in guest and steering cockpit Other Teak cockpit table with extension 2 lifebuoys with lights Whip aerial for SSB astern to starboard quarter 4 small deck floodlights mounted on each lower mast spreader
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.