- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Owner has all the maintenance records and is looking for 32' Everglades EX cabin or possible 315 Pursuit. All new fluids.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Master stateroom features a centerline double berth with a large cedar hanging locker, built-in entertainment center, and a private entrance to the spacious double entrance head. Full size dinette converts to a double. Tons of storage everywhere. Sony TV (2) Trinitron in Salon. Cockpit is 108 square feet, seats up to 8 comfortably on the Flybridge. There are full controls at the helm in the custom tower.
- The Galley is mid-level and located one step down from the Salon. Down one step and to starboard is the large U-shaped Dinette which converts to a bed and can sleep two (2) guests. Full size refrigerator/freezer with ice maker 2 burner Princess cook top Sharp carousel microwave Stainless sink with instant hot water
- Master Stateroom
- Centerline queen bed with drawer storage beneath (Forward)
- The Head (Port) is accessed from the Companionway -or- from the Forward Stateroom, which includes a vanity with molded one piece top sink and a mirrored medicine cabinet. Aft is a separate Stall Shower with folding door and Vac-U-Flush head.
- Electronics & Navigation
- Furuno 1943C Radar, Sounder Furuno GD1900C GPS, Plotter Simrad AP20 Autopilot Simrad IS12 Combination lcom IC-M127 VHF-Bridge lcom IC-M56 VHF-Salon lcom 402 VHF-Tower w/external control Bridge to Galley intercom XM Radio 13" TV surround sound, VHS, CD/DVD player in Salon 13" TV Master Stateroom Central Vacuum system
- Deck and Hull Equipment
- Bow pulpit Transom door Windlass Quartz flood lights Flybridge & Cockpit courtesy lights Fixed custom sun shade 2 Pompanette helm chairs Fresh & saltwater wash down systems Bow rail Spare anchor and line Fiberglass step box 2 Foredeck hatches Coast Guard safety package Large tackle storage and bait prep center Cockpit freezer Extra large insulated fish box with pump out Line and fender storage
- 11OVAC & 12V DC electrical system\ 60-amp automatic converter (2)A/C units with reverse cycle and auto dehumidification Onan 8KW generator 50 amp shore power Glendenning power cable
- 16 Rod holders Rod storage over head on bridge and under settee in salon Double spreader Rupp outriggers with center rigger Swim platform with ladder
- Engine Room
- Engines are a custom Johnson & Towers conversion 671 w/ 450 hp Morse transmission & engine controls Glendenning engine synchronizers Bilge fire system Racor fuel filters with water separators Walker Air separators Bilge high water alarm Engine temp alarm Oil change system Helm VDO gauges & Indicator lights Emergency engine stop Spare props 12 gal hot water heater
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.