- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
New to the market, Super clean with an incredible Layout.
Captain maintained with a open check book.
Owner will consider smaller trades.
- Total Power: 420
- VESSEL WALKTHROUGH
- The Sea Ray 37' Express cockpit is large and functional with a fold down transom seat, removable livewell and high gunwales. The bridge deck has seating for six with locking tackle center behind the helm seat. Lower helm seat is electric adjustable. The bridge deck raises and lowers electrically for engine access. Down into the well appointed salon with head and closable shower to port and galley just forward of head. Starboard side features huge U-shape settee/dinette that converts to a double berth, forward is the stateroom with centerline queen berth, cedar lined hanging locker and drawers.
- The vessel sleeps four comfortably in forward master and convertible settee Single head is nicely appointed with sink, upscale fixtures, vanity, Vacuflush head and shower Salon features include neutral decor with wood trim, Ultra-leather upholstery, and Corian counters Entertainment center includes Panasonic TV/VCR and Clarion AM/FM/Cassette stereo with 6 CD player Fwd master stateroom includes centerline queen berth, hanging locker to port with mirrored door, and full sized hanging locker to starboard with drawer storage below Reading lights, large overhead port w/screen and sunshade, and surrounding ultra-Leather bolster
- HELM ELECTRONICS
- Furuno FCV582 bottom machine & fish finder (repeated upper & lower) Furuno 24mi. open array radar (repeated upper & lower) Raytheon GPS w/ color chart plotter (upper) B&G GPS w/ color chart plotter (lower) B & G Autopilot (repeated upper & lower) B&G multi-data speed/log/depth.(lower) B & G VHF/Hailer (lower) Raytheon VHF (upper) Compass (upper and lower) (2) Televisions w/ VCR Shakespeare Sea Watch TV antenna, and Direct TV receiver
- 7.6 Kw Westerbeke generator. Appox. 3000 hrs 110v dockside electrical power with dockside electrical cable (3) Batteries with battery parallel switch and automatic charger Upgraded Constavolt system
- Corian counter w/molded sink & Corian cover Norcold side-by-side refrigerator/ freezer Kenyon 2-burner cook top Panasonic Genius Premium microwave Built-in coffee maker and wine rack Central vacuum
- Head And Closable Shower
- Double-wide, electric adjustable captain seat w/fold-down bolsters Double-wide companion seat w/ fold-down bolsters Swim platform with stainless steel swim ladder Self-draining cockpit with fresh & raw water wash down Transom shower with hot & cold freshwater cockpit shower Custom dive tank holders with bolsters and cover Fold-away aft bench seat Bench Seat behind companion seat Wet bar with Uline ice maker Padded bolster around cockpit Factory hardtop with custom Bosch marlin tower (4) Caprail rod holders and (4) gunwale rod holders Map holder at helm with Lucite cover Bow pulpit with roller and LoFrans windlass w/ foot and remote control. Fwd anchor locker with wash down, Danforth anchor, chain and rode Power windshield vent ACR Remote spotlight control Lightning reflector
- FISHING EQUIPMENT
- Bosch Marlin Tower with Rupp Double Spreader Outriggers and Center Rigger 5-drawer tackle tray station behind helm seat Cockpit bait and tackle prep station with sink, hot & cold pressurized water Sub-Zero bait station freezer/ bait box Built-in 30 gallon livewell. Second, 40 gallon livewell on transom. (2) Insole cockpit fish boxes. Spreader Lights
- MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Twin fresh water cooled 420hp Caterpillar 3126 Diesel Engines. Appox. 2000 hrs Glendenning engine synchronizer. Power assist engine access hatch with engine room lights. Oil exchange and storage system. Racor fuel filters and fuel polishing system. Fuel shutoff valve, CO2 alarm, and SeaFire automatic fire suppression system Internal sea strainers, Bennett hydraulic trim tabs SMX marine air conditioning system with digital controls. Hydraulic steering with aluminum tilt steering wheel. Morse engine controls. Tankwatch system
- BROKER’S REMARKS
- New to the market Super clean with an incredible Layout Captain maintained with a open check book Owner will consider smaller trades
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- FOR MORE QUALITY LISTINGS Please Click Here