- 53 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
2012 60K PRICE REDUCTION! - OWNER'S CHANGE OF PLANS,
BRING ALL OFFERS!
The Pearson 530 was the biggest and most luxurious of the Bill Shaw designs for Pearson in the 80's
This go-anywhere bluewater yacht is built like a tank but sails like a stallion. She features a powerful yet ICW friendly rig supported by massive oversize rigging, She has been lovingly maintained by knowledgeable owners and is loaded with equipment, including a new genset, watermaker, stainless steel ground tackle, new cushions and canvas, a fresh bottom job, and much more! With her apartment size master stateroom, spacious galley, walk-in engine room, and light filled salon, this is a boat you can cruise and live aboard forever.
Only a handful of these boats were built, and this one is turnkey and ready to go...
MUST SEE TO APPRECIATE! SEE FULL SPECS FOR THE AMAZING LIST OF UPGRADES AND CRUISING EQUIPMENT
- Builder: Pearson Designer: Wm. H. Shaw Dimensions LOA: 53 ft 7 in Beam: 14 ft 11 in LWL: 45 ft 0 in Maximum Draft: 6 ft 10 in Bridge Clearance: 64 ft 0 in Engines Engine Brand: Perkins Engine Model: 4-236 Dimensions Ballast: 14,125# Displacement: 43,000# Engines Total Power: 85 Tanks Fuel: 170 gl Fresh Water: 280 gl
- Cloud IX features beautiful teak joinery and new foam cushions and upholstery throughout the interior Starting forward is a roomy v-berth cabin. Just aft of the berths are a big cedar lined hanging locker to starboard and a set of drawers to port. Overhead are teak fishing pole racks. Moving aft is the the forward companionway. To port is the guest head with cnew corian countertops, new polished SS sink and fixtures, and separate shower. To starboard is a guest stateroom that features custom upper and lower berths, a big haning locker with mirrored door, and additonal drawer storage. Moving aft and up a step is the grand salon. The salon is filled with light from six fixed windows illuminating her excellent American joinerwork. There is an inviting L-shaped dining settee to starboard, with the nav station, wet bar with icemaker, and additional settee to port. The flawless dining table features a nifty silverware storage bin in the center. A premium Chelsea brass clock and barometer set, 6" brass bell, and builders half-model of the P530 complete the decor. Aft and a step down on the starboard side is the well equipped galley with a deep top-load fridge freezer, 3 burner propane stove and oven, deep double SS sink, and tons of storage and workspace. The electric panels and curve top engine room door are opposite the galley. Furthest aft is the master stateroom with a queen centerline berth and all the cedar lined hanging and cabinet storage you could ever want, all in elegantly crafted cabinetry. The ensuite head has new corian counter and mew polisheed ss sink and fixteres, and an emclosed walk in shower/tub . Topside is a huge cockpit for lounging or entertaining with a beautiful edson teak folding table.
- Force 10 SS gimballed 3 burner propane stove with broiler oven Double SS sink with H&C pressure water and water filter Technicold Cold plate dual 110v/engine driven refrigerator and freezer New SS 6gal HWH New Magic chef microwave oven New SS broiler /toaster oven New SS toaster Indigo blue mosaic tile galley floor New icemaker in salon bar
- Electronics and Nav Equipment
- New Garmin 198C color chartplotter with depth and sea temp Furuno 48 mi radar Furuno weatherfax ICOM ICM100 VHF ICOM IG375 HF SSB/HAM transceiver Magellan nav 5200 GPS Robertson AP1000 autopilot New TACKTICK wireless speed/depth system Firdell blipper redar detector Large Nav Station with lift -up desk and swing away seat Security system Pioneer supertuner III cd stereo w/4 dual speakers and 2 new waterproof cockpit speakers Sony 10 CD changer New Ritchie SS 7" powerdamp compass New 28" LCD flatscreen HDTV with DVD player
- Sails and Rigging
- Oversize Sparcraft mainmast with heavy duty 1/2' standing rigging Profurl roller furling 130% Genoa by Mack Sails Self-tending staysail with boom by Mack Fully battend Main and Mizzen sails by Mack Light blue mizzen staysail New tri-radial multicolor spinnaker New Schaefer running backstays Solid boom vang 2-Lewmar #65 ST 2 speed primary Genoa sheet winches New Harken #48 ST 2 speed mainsheet winch Lewmar #40 ST 2 speed mizzen sheet winch 6- Lewmar 2 speed halyard winches
- Deck and Hull Equipment
- 2- New 60# Suncor Plowmaster Stainless Steel Anchors Double roller bow pulpit Stainless Steel 3/8" chain and shackles and 3/4' nylon rodes Maxwell 2200 electric vertical windlass New Hood 34" SS hatch for forward cabin 5- Bowmar 24" hatches with new 1/2 acrylic glass 15 Bowmar portlights- 7 opening with new acrylic glass 7 New 9" Mariner SS cowl ventilators on teak dorade boxes New Kato marine SS davits 2 New 60 watt solar panels SS rail mount rod holders New rectangular SS BBQ 2 outboard motor mounts Enclosed and vented propane locker for 2-20# tanks Horseshoe life ring New SS boarding ladder New teak cockpit coaming and cockpit sole Edson pedestal steering with 36" SS wheel and teak drink holders New Edson dropleaf teak cockpit table Dodger with New opening isinglass windshield
- Engine and Mechanical
- Perkins 236- 85hp diesel with Borg Warner Velvet Drive transmission 2" SS shaft with 3 blade Max-Prop New Westerbeke 12.6 KW diesel genset with sound box 3 New 4D batteries for house and engine start New generator start battery Heart 2000 w inverter New Chicago Electronics 2000 w inverter Firequench automatic Halon fire suppression system 3 Reverse cycle a/c units 2000 gph automatic bilge pump manual bilge pumps in main cabin and cockpit
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- // Edwards Yacht Sales on Facebook Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask your EYS broker for details. Financing available at 4.9% Contact Tom Morton at (904)377-9446 Tom@EdwardsYachtSales.com Click here to search for more Bluewater Sailboats