- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Hernando Beach FL) The Bayliner 3988 Command Bridge is a spacious coastal cruiser. There's a large bridge with guest lounge for entertaining, an open cockpit with extended swim platform for fishing and water sports, and a roomy salon with room to relax. Two private staterooms provide overnight accommodations. The 3988 has space for you to spread out on cruises or at the dock.
Above is an open flybridge with radar arch and bimini top. Wraparound guest seating allows everyone to enjoy the sunshine and fresh sea air. There is ample room to relax or entertain. Upper and lower helm stations offer the versatility to configure and operate the boat to your style. A full complement of electronics includes: radar, GPS, depth finder, and VHF radios. A ladder takes you from the bridge to the cockpit with access to the side decks, a freshwater shower, a transom door to the extended swim platform, and entry to the salon.
Enter the spacious salon and you will find a seating area aft with convertible L-shaped lounge and high-low table, flat screen TV, and JVC sound system. Moving forward there is a galley with everything you need including a three-burner range with oven, microwave oven, side-by-side refrigerator / freezers, and an ice maker. Opposite the galley is and L-shaped dinette. Forward of the galley is the lower helm station with a fold-down helm seat the provides extra galley work space when needed.
A centerline companionway takes you below to two private staterooms. The forward master stateroom has an island queen berth, two hanging lockers, and an en suite head with separate shower and tub. The guest stateroom is port side with a full berth, hanging locker, and private head.
The twin 330-hp Cummins diesel engines provide dependable and economical performance. There is reverse cycle HVAC for comfort and a Westerbeke generator for offshore electrical power. Carefully maintained and well equipped she is ready to cruise. If you are looking for a comfortable cruiser with room for a family, call now for more information and to schedule showing.
- The Bayliner 3988 Command Bridge Motoryacht is designed for maximum comfort, with a dual-helm station that also lets you enjoy virtual year-round cruising. The spacious bridge deck and sport cockpit are convenient for sunning, fishing, or dockside socializing. The salon is designed for entertainment with plenty of comfortable seating on two separate levels. This unique arrangement includes an upper-level galley with dinette - settee as well as a lower helm station with all-around visibility. For accommodations, the 3988 sleeps six with a convertible lounge, two double staterooms, and features two head compartments, one with an enclosed shower and tub.
- Open Salon with Large Windows for Natural Light and Drapery for Privacy Lower Helm Station Forward to Starboard L-Shaped Dinette Forward to Port Full Galley Starboard L-Shaped Convertible Lounge Aft to Port Flat Screen TV, JVC Sound System with 12-disc Changer and Six Speakers Master Stateroom Forward with Island Queen Berth, Two Hanging Lockers, and en suite head compartment with separate shower and tub Guest Stateroom Port Side with Double Berth, Hanging Locker, and Private Head
- U-Shaped Galley Wood Cabinets Solid Surface Counter Top Stainless Steel Sink Princess Three-Burner Range with Oven Overhead Whirlpool Microwave Oven Norcold Side-by-Side Refrigerator / Freezers U-Line Ice Maker L-Shaped Dinette
- Flybridge & Cockpit
- Open Flybridge with Radar Arch Bimini Top Upper Helm Station with Captain's Chair Wraparound Guest Seating Ladder to Cockpit Open Cockpit with Awning Steps to Side Decks Freshwater Shower Transom Door Swim Platform with Boarding Ladder
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit with Roller Anchor and Windlass Wide Side Decks Connect Foredeck and Cockpit Spacious Flybridge Open Cockpit Swim Platform
- Electronics & Navigation
- Garmin 188C Color Display Two Standard Horizon VHF Radios Raytheon R20XX Raster Scan Radar Raytheon ST6000 Auto Pilot Two JVC Stereos 12-disc CD Changer Six Speakers Two Flat Screen TVs
- Mechanical & Electrical
- 250-hp Cummins Diesel Engines Original Port Engine with 1085 Hours New Starboard Engine with 5 Hours and 2-year Warranty Westerbeke 8-kW Generator with 1643 Hours Reverse Cycle HVAC
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.