- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Naples FL) This Sea Ray 400 Express Cruiser has been meticulously maintained and has received new canvas, Eisenglass, carpeting and cushions. Her generous layout allows for comfortable cruising for owner and friends.
On deck we have an open cockpit with radar arch, bimini top, and full canvas enclosure. The spacious cockpit features a huge wraparound lounge with table, port side seating, and wet bar with ice maker. The transom door allows easy access to the extended swim platform with boarding ladder and freshwater shower. Forward in the cockpit are a double-wide helm seat on one side of the center aisle and a double-wide companion seat to the other. The helm features the Sea Ray expansive control panel with gauges and switches for everything at eye level and fingers reach. In addition to the standard instruments there’s a Furuno GPS Chart Plotter with Radar to ensure safe boating. Upgraded canvas, carpeting, and cushions give the cockpit a like-new look and feel.
Below is an open salon with a real galley to port side and a sweeping convertible dinette to starboard. The galley has been designed with plenty of room with full sized refrigerator-freezer, three-burner stove top, integrated sink with cover, microwave oven, and counter space with cabinets and drawers. Across the salon the convertible dinette that seats six and sleeps two. It's a stylish and comfortable place to dine or just relax.
Forward of the dinette is guest stateroom with twin bunks and sliding door for privacy. Port side is the large enclosed head with mirrored vanity, and separate shower stall. The forward master stateroom has queen-sized berth, hanging mirrored locker, and additional storage beside and under the berth.
Whole-Sailor is powered by twin 340 hp Mercruiser inboards with only 600 hours on them. She will cruise at 18 knots and top out in the mid 20's. Included for your convenience is a generator and air conditioning. If you enjoy being on the water with friends and family this is a boat you must consider. Call now to schedule a showing of this roomy cruiser.
- Two Private Staterooms Forward master stateroom with queen sized V-berth with hanging locker and extra storage. Starboard guest stateroom with twin bunks. Enclosed head with mirrored vanity, vacu-flush head, and separate shower stall. Large convertible dinette - seats six, sleeps two. Fully equipped galley with ample storage.
- Full size refrigerator-freezer Integrated sink with cover Three-burner stove Microwave Cabinets, drawers, and counter space.
- Cockpit & Helm
- Open Cockpit with Radar Arch Bimini Top with Full Enclosure New Canvas in 2004 New Cockpit Carpeting in 2004 New Cockpit Cushions Furuno GPS & Radar Rudder Indicator Cockpit Table Cockpit Wetbar with Icemaker
- Deck & Hull
- Boat was purchased in 2002 in Ohio, she was a fresh water boat until then. Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit with Roller Anchor & Windlass Bottom Painted Sept. 2006 Transom Door Freshwater Shower Extended Swim Platform with Ladder
- Mechanical & Electrical
- New Manifolds and Risers Installed June 2011 Twin MerCruiser 340-hp Inboard Engines Reverse Cycle HVAC Generator
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Click here to Visit Angel's website with her Marco Island & Naples inventory.