- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
PRICE JUST REDUCED!! OWNER IS MOTIVATED TO SELL HER NOW!!
THIS PRISTINE NOVATEC HAS VERY LOW HOURS DUE TO HER ORIGINAL DELIVERY AS A MANUFACTURER'S DEMO. THIS VESSEL IS EQUIPPED WITH BOTH UPPER and LOWER HELMS, AND IS IN AS NEW CONDITION!!
Don't miss your opportunity to own this rare beauty with only 215 hours on twin Diamond Series 220 HP Cummins Diesels!
Fore and Aft Cabins - each with Centerline Queen Berths and seperate heads that have their own stall showers.
Well-equipped galley down layout and large salon!
- Max Draft: 3,6" Displacement: 25,000
- Total Power: 220
- Fuel: 500 Fresh Water: 200 Holding: 40
- Sleeps four in two Queen cabins, one forward and one aft, plus two more in the convertible dinette for a total of six. Galley down and forward to port of the main salon. VIP FORWARD STATEROOM: Centerline walkaround queen bed. Access foward to the anchor rode locker. Shelves port and starboard. Hanging locker aft to starboard with automatic light. Four drawers and extra storage under the bed. Hatch over the bed. Hood stainless steel ports, port and starboard. Teak and Holly floor. Vanity and screen for opening hatch. VIP HEAD: Mirror ceiling makes head look huge! Molded in sink and counter top. Hot and cold pressure water. Telephone type shower. Shower curtain. Electric head. Holding tank. Teak grate. Mirror. Vent Blower. GALLEY: Aft and to starboard of the VIP cabin. 2 deep stainless steel sinks. Hot and cold pressure water. Fresh water shower faucet. Overhead lockers. Norcold household type fridge and freezer run off AC or DC. Sharp microwave/convection oven. Princess 3 burner electric stove. Coffee maker. Spice rack. Shelf w/fiddle rail. Corian type counter tops. Teak floor and opening s/s porthole. MAIN SALON: Lower steering station forward and to starboard. Door to starboard side deck at helm station. L shape settee dinette aft of the helm to starboard. Zenith Flatscreen TV and DVD player. Two folding salon chairs to port. Tinted Windows w/screens and indirect lighting. AFT MASTER STATEROOM: Centerline walkaround queen bed. Shelves, lockers and drawers port and starboard. Mirrors port, starboard and aft. Two hanging lockers forward and to port. Two large hatches in the transom. Berber carpet. Head with seperate stall shower forward to starboard. Teak floor and mirror ceiling. Molded in sink and counter top. Hot and cold pressure water. Stainless steel opening ports and indirect lighting.
- 12v lights 110v outlets 115v AC elec system 12v DC elec system Electrical bonding system Onan 8kw generator in soundshield w/117 hours Newmar "Phase Three" 40 amp (3) bank battery charger Battery condition gauge (2) 8D Marine Batteries (NEW 2012) (1) 4D Marine Battery (NEW 2012) 30 amp 50' dockside elec cables Newmar breaker panel
- Dockside TV/phone inlet Raymarine RL70C 48 mi radar/GPS w/chart chips US East Coast and Bahamas Standard Horizon VHF radio (4) Station Intercom System Jensen stereo system w/CD changer Saturn compasses Standard depth sounder (2)Spare VHF (old) (1) Handheld Standard VHF
- Deck and Hull:
- 12' Bombardier inflatible dingy w/ 9 hp Tomatsu 4 stroke outboard S/S Dingy Engine Davit w/4:1 Harken Blocks new 2008 Plastic flip up dinghy mount Tracy International helm seat Flybridge tinted windscreen Transom hot & cold shower Aft deck sink w/wet bar & ice maker 45 lb. S/S CQR anchor w/chain & rode Folding swim ladder Stainless side stanchions Fiberglass side skirt Fiberglass swim platform Sunbrella Navy bimini top w/(4) sided enclosure - new 2008 STANDARD EXTERIOR FINISH: 3' wide FRP swim platform Port & starboard-side bording gates in rails and transom boarding Non-skid aft, side, fore & upper decks - white with waterway and drainage gutters All exterior stainless steel fittings are polished 316L Custom welded continuous stainless steel handrail around the main deck w/lower lifeline. Mooring chocks & cleats port & starboard - (4) each side Molded stairwell from aft deck to upper deck with non-skid treads Custom carpet on bridge and Sundeck Framed windows with mechanically fastened aluminum frames - tempered monolithic tinted glass at sided, non-tint across front AFT DECK: Molded cabinet with H/C fresh water basin & glass bottle storage cabinet H & C fresh water shower attachment at transom AC & DC elecrical outlets 110V/220V (waterproof w/GFI) Icemaker Wired/plumbing for Wash/Dryer Hardtop w/stainless steel supports Wood Encased Igloo Cooler (2) FRP Deck Chairs Magma Propane BBQ w/Custom Mount Dock Pressure Water Fill Fresh water wash down system Port & starboard boarding gates Fiberglass radar arch Stainless bow rail Flybridge cushions Coast Guard Safety Package Hard-top over Sundeck FOREDECK: Molded anchor platform w/stainless steel/UHMW roller Vetus Alex III anchor windlass 12VDC, dual direction, (2) station control, overload protection Molded trunk cabin with (1) opening hatch FLYBRIDGE/UPPER DECK: Helm console on centerline with Full Cummins engine instrumentation Morse engine controls Hynautic Dual Steering System Pump with 30" diameter Destroyer Type ss wheel Molded FRP Arch with internal PVC wire conduit and lighting Stainless steel railings Molded seating with stowage Helm Cover 110V and 12V Electrical Plugs
- Engine Room:
- Twin Cummins 6BT5.9-M diesel engines, rated 220 BHP New Exhaust Risers 2008 Hurth Twin Disc Marine reverse/reduction gear, 2.5:1 ratio Aquamet 22 propeller shafts – 2 ¼” diameter (3) blade bronze propellers Tides Marine dripless self-aligning shaft seals Vee struts with Johnson Duramax cutlass bearings Muffled wet exhaust system with transom exit Morse Cable Engine Control System TANKS / PLUMBING: (2) steel fuel tanks in engine room (250 gallons in starboard tank / 250 gallons in port tank) (1) stainless steel fresh water tank under fwd berth (200 US gallon) (1) stainless steel fresh water tank under galley sole (50 US gallon) FW Flushing of heads w/raw water option maniflod (1) fiberglass waste tank (40 US gallon) Clean-outs and shut-off valves at all tanks Stainless steel fuel supply and return manifolds Dual Racor 900 max fuel filters, Primary - (1) Racor 500R fuel filter for generator (2) Rule 12VDC automatic bilge pumps Full pressure water system for fresh water – 12VDC pressure pump with accumulator tank, 11 gallon Seaward stainless steel water heater, Whale System color-coded piping Individual self-contained 12VDC shower & air conditioning condensation sumps Bronze sea-cocks and basket filter sea strainers on all intake thru hulls Oil pressure alarms Rudder/Syncroniser Indicator Cruise Air marine a/c (46k BTU) 3 zone (2)16K BTU, (1) 10K BTU Morse engine controls Fresh water cooling systems (main engines & generator) Raw water sea strainer Hynautic hydraulic wheel steering/dual station 40 gallon holding tank w/deck & macerator discharge Engine temperature alarms Bilge blowers Engine hour meters Engine room sound insulation Racor fuel filters (2) auto/manual elec bilge pumps Shower sump pumps Dripless stuffing boxes Trim Tabs Tank Watch System Plumbed for Watermaker Halon Fire Buoy System Sight Gauges on Fuel Tanks
- Hand laminated fiberglass reinforced plastic hull, solid laminate bottom, topsides, outer laminates vinylester, inner laminates polyester Hand laminated decks & house - Balsa Cored Hull to deck mechanically fastened and secondary bonded Overlapping (doubled)laminations at chine & keel Solid laminate backing plates at hardware attachments Stitch-Mat fiberglass fabrics - 0/90 and +/45 per laminates schedules - hull, decks, superstructures Balsa Core main structural bulkheads with stress-relief pads at hull and high-strength bonding laminates (4) full length cored FRP Longitudinal girders in the hull bottom with local transverse floors Molded upper & lower hull guard rails with solid 1 1/4" stainless steel oval rubbing strips Full-length molded rub rail with 1 1/4: stainless steel oval rub strips at sheerline
- All personal items, tools, books and toys. Dingy and OB excluded/negotiable
- Brokers Comments
- Extremely nice economical trawler with all the bugs worked out!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- // Edwards Yacht Sales on Facebook Financing available at 4.9% Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask for more details. Contact: KIRK MUTER @ (818)371-6499 cell, Fort Lauderdale Edwards Yacht Sales Email: Kirk@EdwardsYachtSales.com Click here to search for more Yachts!