The Millennium 75 is the concept of John Staluppi and John Rosatti. The Yachts exciting performance and elegant features are the result of these highly experienced yachtsmens demanding criteria. First and foremost they insisted the Millennium 75 had to be a great sea boat.
In 2012 the Millennium went through a major refit to include a full paint job from the bottom up, complete interior from carpet to headliners and everything in between. The 1350 HP MTUs just had a 2000 hr service to include valve adjustment, new injectors, cleaned and tested turbo, remove and clean inter coolers and heat exchangers, and replace hi pressure fuel lines.
- LOA: 75' LWL: 64' 1" Beam: 19' 6" Max Draft: 4' 8" Displacement: 92,000 lbs Cruise Speed: 30 knots Max Speed: 36 knots Engines: MTU Model: 12V2000 HP: 1350 Hours: 2200 Fuel Tank: 2128 Gallons Water Tank: 335 Gallons Holding Tank: 200 Gallons
- Her accommodation plan includes two saloons. The main deck saloon is luxuriously appointed, has a full wet bar and entertainment systems, yet retains an alfresco ambiance with large electric opening skylights overhead and massive curved stainless steel framed doors that open wide to access the aft deck. The lower saloon provides a serene ambiance great for the quiet times with music, a movie, or group gatherings. There is a Full Beam master stateroom with king size bed and a jacuzzi tub in the master bath. Forward is a Queen size guest stateroom with private bath that will rival the master baths of our competition. The third stateroom is equipped with marble counters and shower. Crew quarters are aft of the engine room and have a private head.
- Upper Salon
- Curved glass doors blend the upper salon with the aft deck Chic interior theme Gloss-finished burl Gleaming granite Full service wet bar Wine chiller Cocktail table adjusts to dining size Plush seating Full suite of entertainment electronics
- Air conditioner General Electric refrigerator with icemaker Microwave oven Central vacuum system Garbage disposal Clothes washer Clothes dryer Freezer Stove Water heater Icemaker Closet
- Master Stateroom
- King-size bed Vanity/desk Lighted closet space Master bath features jacuzzi tub & shower
- Guest Stateroom, Port
- Over/under berths Vanity/desk Ensuite bath doubles as powder room Door providing access to lower salon
- VIP Stateroom
- Centerline queen bed TV/VCR/Stereo Plenty of storage Ensuite head with granite counters and floors
- Lower Salon
- Curved sofa can seat six Breakfast bar Table converts from cocktail to dining size
- Electronics & Navigational Equipment
- Robertson autopilot Raytheon VHF radio Raytheon speed and distance log Rudder position indicator Furuno radar Compass Depth sounder
- Additional Features
- Side thruster 24/48 volt 20-hp bow thruster Trim tabs CruisAire chilled water air conditioning with electronic controls Dual Separ fuel filters Oil change system Muir windlass with hand held remote Electric grill Icemaker Built-in swim ladder Marquipt boarding ladder Retractable sun roof with textilene covers Central vacuum system Headhunter toilets Twin recaro-style helm chairs Search/spot light Full galley appliances Stainless steel deck rails with pendent staff and flagpole Mooring package including 110-lb plow anchor and all-chain rode Coast Guard package Stamoid windscreen covers Aft sun shade Forward deck sun lounge Exterior with covers
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.