Recent Price Reduction Shows Motivated Seller. "Sybaris" is a very clean Grand Banks 49 Classic with 3 cabins, 2 heads, Galley Up and helm stations both inside and up on the flybridge. She's been very well maintained by her current owner of 16 years who enjoyed her doing the Great Loop among other adventures. Her brightwork is very impressive and kept extremely well inside and out. Her teak decks show no signs of leaks and retain the "classic" Grand Banks look. She is powered by twin fuel efficient Lehman 120's, Onan 15kw Genset and is Niad Stabilized. Both helm stations have the Raymarine Chartplotters and radar units. The Grand Banks 49 is an excellent cruising live-a-board with a great reputation amongst trawlers for going the distance. "Sybaris" is ready to be enjoyed and loved by a new owner. Upgrades in late March 2012 include new 3kw Zantrex Invertor, 2 new 8D and 2 new 4D deep cycle batteries.
- Walk Thru
- From the portside mid-ship entry, the settee is opposite to starboard with folding dinette with seating for six. Just forward is an Ice Maker and storage for dishes, etc. The 2nd entry/exit way is to starboard alongside lower helm station. Galley is on the same level and to portside. Parquette teak flooring throughout. The opening windows port to starboard and opening front window capture the wind flow to allow great ventilation. All cabins and salon have reverse cycle ac/heat. Step down to the guest stateroom with twin berths running athwartship to starboard with guest head opposite to port. All the way to peak is the spacious Vberth with plenty of ventilation and escape latter to hatch. Lift the steps to obtain access to the nearly 6 foot high engine room. Engine can also be accessed by lifting sections of the cabin sole. Onan Generator is further aft in engine room in it's own isolated area. Plenty of room for work shop and storage of tools and spare parts. The Master Stateroom with ensuite head is all the way to aft with plenty of closets, dresser drawers and handy work desk.
- LOA: 50 ft 6 in Beam: 15ft 5 in LWL: 48 ft 9 in Minimum Draft: 5 ft 0 in
- Engine Brand: Lehman HP: 120 hp x 2 Cruising Speed: 8 knots @ 1800 rpm Fuel Burn: 6 Gals Per Hour Total both engines Hours: 5500 hrs Generator: ONAN 15kw w/1300 hours Algea X Inline, Raw Water Strainers Well Engines Well Maintained on Regular Schedule
- Fresh Water: 500 Gallons, 2 x 250 Fuel Tanks: 1000 Gallons, 2 x 500 Holding Tanks: 100 Gallons, 2 x 50
- Three Cabins w/ 2 Galley Maid Electric Flush Heads Large Master Stateroom Aft w/Island Queen Spacious Guest Quarters in V berth Twin Athwartship berths mid-ship
- Formica Counter Top w/ Single Deep Stainless Sink Grunert 110 VAC Holding Plate (Fridge and Freezer) Princess 3 burner propane stove/oven Sharp Microwave / Convection Oven 12V Exhaust Fan
- Upper Helm Station Raymarine 15" Chartplotter Raytheon 41xx 48 mile Radar Open Array Air Horn Engine Synchronizer: Glendenning Beautiful Teak Decks (no leaks) Stainless Framed Bimini new in 2008 Seating facing forward and aft on both port and starboard sides Plenty of storage under seats and under helm See Electronics section for details on equipment on flybridge UMT Electronic Davit (heavy duty) 1997 Novarania 10'11" Hypalon Tender w/Center Console 1997 Yamaha 30 hp 2 stroke outboard Life Raft in Hard Case w/epirb, handheld vhf and portable water maker (needs recertification)
- Mechanical and Electrical
- 2 8D Batteries (New March 2012) 2 4D Batteries (New March 2012) 6 Exide 6V Deep Cycle Batteries for House Bank (new in June 2011) 3000 watt Zantrex Invertor (New in March 2012) 4 Marine Air Reverse Cycle AC units (3 x 12K btu, 1 x 16K btu) 2 Automatic Fire Boy FP-241 Fire Extinquishers in Engine/Generator Room 2 Sahara 1200 GPH bilge pumps fore 'n aft (2) 50 amp receptacles Uline Icemaker (new in 2005)
- Beautiful Teak Decking w/no leaks Beautifully Varnished (Captains) Teak Hand and Cap Rails Windlass Galley Maid Bruce 66 lb, huge Danforth and Stern Anchor/Lunch Hook 200 feet of BBB chain 3 18 inch Fender Balls 2 Taylor Made Fenders (2) 50 amp Receptacles
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call Listing Broker Kevin Welsh 321.693.1642 to arrange a viewing of this beautiful classic Grand Banks 49. Kevin Welsh Professional Yacht Broker EDWARDS YACHT SALES 321.693.1642 mobile 321.777.8326 fax Kevin@EdwardsYachtSales.com www.EdwardsYachtSales.com www.CatamaransFlorida.com www.SailboatsInFlorida.com www.FloridaTrawlers.com Skype Name: kevinyachtsales