- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Sunset II is a popular double cabin Albin 43 in turn-key condition. She offers a queen size berth aft, a V-berth guest cabin forward and the salon dinette converts to a berth also. The large side windows make the salon very open and airy and the flybridge has plenty of seating and offers good visibility. There are numerous upgrades and spares. Sunset II is cruising the Great Loop, but she is available for showings anytime. Seller will consider all reasonable offers, including trades and seller financing. Price reduced!
- 43' Albin Overview
- Sunset II is a popular double cabin Albin 43 in turn-key condition. She offers a queen size berth aft, a V-berth guest cabin forward and the salon dinette converts to a berth also. The large side windows make the salon very open and airy and the flybridge has plenty of seating and offers good visibility. There are numerous upgrades and spares. Sunset II is cruising the Great Loop, but she is available for showings anytime. Seller will consider all reasonable offers, including trades and seller financing. Price reduced!
- 43' Albin Vessel Walkthrough
- Entering through the port aft side deck door into the salon, your will find the stairs to the master stateroom aft, the L-shaped seating with table to starboard, lower helm further forward to starboard, lounge chairs to port and a counter port forward. Step down several steps into the galley to port and the head to starboard and the guest stateroom forward.
- 43' Albin Accommodations
- Sunset II offers a full beam aft master stateroom with a two-poster queen size berth and ensuite head and a guest stateroom forward with V-berths and an ensuite head. The salon dinette also converts to a berth. All linens, bedding, etc... are included, so Sunset II is truly turn-key!
- 43' Albin Salon
- Sunset II's salon is very open and airy due to the large side windows. There is L-shaped seating with a table starboard aft (which converts to a berth), lower helm starboard forward, a counter above the galley port forward and lounge chairs to port. There is also a port side deck access door port aft. The teak interior is in very good condition.
- 43' Albin Galley
- Sunset II's galley is located to port and forward of the salon. This galley is one of those preferable galley down designs that is open to the salon. You don't feel claustrophobic in this galley! All cookware, utensils and silverware are included. Sunset II is truly turn-key! - Kenmore Microwave oven - Seaward Princess LPG gas oven and 3-burner cooktop - 12vdc/120vac Norcold refrigerator/freezer - Coffeemaker - Double stainless steel sink - Black & Decker toaster - Under-sole storage
- 43' Albin Dining
- Dining space is available in the salon at the starboard table and at the galley counter.
- 43' Albin Master Stateroom
- The full beam aft master stateroom offers a two-poster queen size berth and ensuite head.
- 43' Albin Guest Stateroom
- The forward guest stateroom offers a V-berth arrangement with ensuite head.
- 43' Albin Pilothouse
- There is a fully equipped lower helm in the starboard forward salon with a side deck access door next to the helm. There is also a built-in benchseat with wine/liquor storage underneath. All charts, guide books and navigation equipment onboard are included, so Sunset II is once again a truly turn-key vessel!
- 43' Albin Flybridge
- The large flybridge offers a full console forward, two Todd helm seats, Bimini and Eisenglass enclosure (2010)
- 43' Albin Audio/Visual Equipment
- - Insignia 19" flat screen TV in salon with DVD player - Alpine CDM-7874 AM/FM cassette player with remote CD changer and booster on flybridge with speakers - Maxima AM/FM cassette player at lower helm with speakers - External speakers above foredeck lounge cushions
- 43' Albin Electronics
- - Furuno Navnet vx2 chart plotter/radar - Navman Fish 4200 SX digital depth sounder/fish finder - Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF - Standard Horizon Loud hailer/fog horn - KVH Azimuth 1000 compass - Datamarine Sandpiper DL depth sounder and speed/distance log - Navman chart plotter - Davis Weather Wizard
- 43' Albin Electrical System
- - Westerbeke WMB 7.7 kw generator with 4938 hours - 12vdc/120vac electrical system - 2 X 8D gel cell main engine and house batteries and Series 29 generator start battery - Extra 8D battery connected to inverter - Sentry 20 amp battery charger - Xantrex Freedom 1800 inverter - Freedom HF 1800 inverter/charger monitor - Three 30 amp shore chords - Numerous spare shore chord adaptors - Motorola 70 amp alternators - S.V.S. battery bank system voltage monitor
- 43' Albin Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- - Twin Ford Lehman 135hp main engines - Borg Warner Velvet Drive gearboxes - Racor 500FG fuel filters for main engines and generator - Fuel manifold - Morse engine controls - 24" X 18" 3-blade Nibral propellers - Bronze semi-balanced rudders - Sea Star hydraulic steering - Raritan 12 gallon water heater - Fresh water Par head system - Utilitech fresh water exmpansion tank
- 43' Albin Deck Equipment
- - Simpson-Lawrence Sewolf anchor windlass - 66lb Bruce anchor with 15' 3/8" chain and 200' rode - 45lb CQR with 40' 5/16" chain and 150' rode - 2 X 35lb Danforth anchors - Stainless steel cleats, stanchions and handrails - Lounge cushions on foredeck
- 43' Albin Tender
- - 9' AB RIB - Mercury 3.5hp outboard (2011) - Nissan 3.5hp outboard as backup
- 43' Albin Fire/Safety Equipment
- - ACR 100D search light with controls at each helm - AFI horn - Lifejackets and throwable life rings with line on tender deck - Fire extinguishers - Sea Fire 1301 Halon fire suppression system in engine room - Maxima gas sensor
- 43' Albin Exclusions
- Sellers' personal belongings
- 43' Albin Disclaimer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact the listing broker, Curtis Stokes, directly at 954 684 0218 or 1 855 266 5676 or firstname.lastname@example.org .