- 47 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3304 7N32TS
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Tarpon Springs FL) This custom 47' Knapp Island Tug features unusual style, unique space, and un-compromised stability. RAVEN is based upon a commercial steel tugboat but designed and built as private yacht. Her steel hull and deck and aluminum pilothouse enclose a two cabin interior of high gloss western red wood, cherry, and teak. Never judge a book by its cover.
On deck we have all the appearances of a commercial tug. Forward we have the rubber bow pudden, tire bumpers line the side decks, and stacked rubber bumpers protect the stern. There is ample deck space for fishing, relaxing, or entertaining. With cushioned seating forward of the pilothouse and at the stern there is seating for everyone. An aft deck awning provides shade when needed. Electric dinghy davits at the stern can launch and retrieve a tender.
The pilothouse is the central point of this yacht. Large windows provide forward and side views while a video camera shows activity to stern on an overhead monitor. The helm station has a classic wood wheel surrounded my modern electronics. There is Raytheon radar, chart plotter, and depth sounder, Northstar GPS and Loran, Datamarine depth sounder, Robertson auto pilot, SEA HF radio, and Icom VHF radio to aid you in navigation and communication. In the corner there is booth style dinette for relaxing or dining. A nearby Brewmatic coffee maker provides the morning coffee while the wood burning fireplace can remove the morning chill. She is equipped for all climates with three Marine Air reverse cycle HAC units, electric heaters, hot water radiators, and the pilothouse stove.
The galley is four steps down from the pilothouse and runs the starboard side of the ship. It's a full galley with commercial grade appliances housed in high gloss cherry cabinets. The solid surface counter top has large stainless steel double sink with pressurized hot & cold water. The Shipmate four burner range has two ovens. There's a convection microwave oven, two Cospolich refrigerator/freezers, and an under-counter U-Line ice maker. To the rear of the galley is the door to the aft deck. Across from the galley is the head compartment with Crown electric head, vanity with sink, and the tub/shower.
There are two cabins. The forward cabin has v-berth, under-berth storage, hanging locker, and sink with mirror. The aft trunk cabin has twin berths and ensuite head with sink.
She is equipped with a 165--hp Caterpillar diesel engine for long-lasting dependable power with trawler-like economy. Mechanical features include a Northern Lights 12kW diesel generator, and Cruise Air reverse cycle HAC. Foredeck features include Danforth and CQR anchors, Galley Maid windlass, flood light, and remote controlled spot light. This 47' tug/yacht has unique style, is well equipped, has been maintained to exceptional standards, and is ready to cruise. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this custom Knapp Island Boatyard Steel Tug.
- Displacement: 50000
- Total Power: 165
- Fuel: 1500 Fresh Water: 800
- Interior features high gloss varnished western red cedar and cherry with teak sole. Pilothouse with helm station, large windows, rear view camera with monitor, double deck doors with dog down, booth-style dinette, wood-burning stove, air conditioning, and even a built-in coffee maker. The full galley is four steps down to the aft of the pilothouse. It runs along the starboard side with laundry aft and access to the aft deck. The head compartment is port side with Crown electric head, vanity with sink, and tub/shower combination. The forward cabin has v-berth with under-berth storage, hanging locker, and sink with mirror. The aft cabin has twin berths and ensuite head with sink.
- High Gloss Cherry Cabinets Solid Surface Countertops Stainless Steel Double Sinks with H&C Pressurized Water Shipmate Four-Burner Range with Double Oven with Hood and Power Vent Convection Microwave Oven Cospolich Refrigerator/Freezer U-Line Ice Maker
- Centerline Helm Classic Wood Wheel with Hydraulic Steering Full Complement of Gauges & Instruments Shipmate Woodburning Fireplace Built-in Brewmatic Coffeemaker Booth-style Dinette
- Raytheon R41XX Radar Raytheon Chart Plotter Raytheon V850 Depth Sounder Datamarine Offshore Depth Sounder Robertson AP300X Auto Pilot Northstar 951X GPS Northstar 941X Loran SEA 225 HF Radio Icom IC-M125 VHF Radio Ships Clock & Barometer Aft View Video Camera with Monitor Two 13" TVs with VCRs Rudder Angle Indicator Saura Classic Compass Ritchie Electronic Compass Optimus AM/FM/Cassette Stereo
- Deck & Hull
- Steel Deck and Hull with Aluminum Deckhouse. Galley Maid Windlass CQR 45# Anchor with all-chain rode Danforth 30# Anchor Rubber Bow Pudden Ten Tire Bumpers Cushioned Deck Boxes Foredeck Seating Aft Deck Awning Electric Dinghy Davits at Stern Stack Rubber Bumpers on Stern Corners
- Avon Six-man Life Raft Navigation Lights Towing Lights Fire Axe Single Trumpet Air Horn Manual Searchlight Solid Brass Ship's Bell Bow Flood Light Eight Type 1 PFDs Flare Kit
- Mechanical & Electrical
- 165-hp Caterpillar Diesel Engine Halon Fire Suppression Three Marine Air Reverse Cycle HAC Units Waywolf Hot Water Radiators Northern Lights 12-kW Generator 30 & 50-amp Shore Power Eight House Batteries (Replaced NEW Dec 2009) Two Silco 50-amp Battery Chargers Trace 4000 Inverter 110 & 240 Volts Isolation Tranformers
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.