- 58 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Miami FL) The Hatteras 58 Triple Cabin Motor Yacht defines sophisticated cruising. This yacht's accommodations and quality construction made her the flagship of the Hatteras line. She comes with flybridge, pilothouse, upscale salon, and three staterooms each with private head compartment.
The flybridge features bimini top, forward helm, and ample guest seating. A ladder leads below and to the rear is a radar arch, dinghy davit and cradle.
The cockpit is open with hard top. You can fish or just relax with the sea around you. A stainless steel ladder gives access to the swim platform and cockpit door leads into the upper salon.
The carpeted upper salon is bright, open, and features 360 degree views through large windows with blinds and drapery for privacy. Forward a teak bar/entertainment center divides the salon from the pilothouse. The lower station is centerline with wing doors for side deck access. From the pilothouse there is the ladder up to the bridge and a companionway below.
Moving below we enter the main salon. Teak paneling, plush carpet, and facing Italian leather sleep sofa and easy chair share a center coffee table. The perfect place to relax or entertain. Forward and down is the full galley with booth-style dinette. There’s a large centerline stainless steel double sink with counter space to each side, refrigerator/freezer aft, and cooking area forward. The electric cooktop has upper microwave oven and lower dishwasher. There is ample counter, cabinet, and drawer space for all your kitchen necessities.
There are three staterooms. The crew/guest stateroom is forward of the galley with upper and lower bunks, dresser, hanging locker, ensuite head compartment, and a washer/dryer. The VIP stateroom is amidships and features twin berths with under-berth storage, nightstand, and hanging locker. The VIP head has mirrored vanity, and shower stall. The master aft cabin has twin berths, centerline mirrored dresser, and hanging lockers forward. The en suite head compartment has mirrored vanity and shower stall.
Sharona is equipped with twin 550-hp Detroit Diesel engines for long-lasting dependable power. Mechanical features include a generator, water heater, washer & dryer, and new reverse cycle central AC. Deck features include bow pulpit with anchor & windlass with two deck lockers, and fender racks. There are full electronics including: radar, GPS, chart plotter, depth sounder, intercom, loud hailer, and VHF radio. This well-appointed Hatteras has room to spare, is well equipped, has been well maintained, and is ready to cruise. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this exceptional Hatteras 58 Tri-Cabin Motor Yacht.
- Displacement: 63000
- Total Power: 550
- Fuel: 850 Fresh Water: 250
- Triple cabin interior with salon and pilothouse. UPPER SALON and PILOTHOUSE with Seating Area Aft, Cockpit Access, Wet Bar with Ice Maker & Refrigerator, Lower Helm Station, Bridge Access, Wing Doors for Side Deck Access, and Companionway Below MAIN SALON with Teak Woodwork, Plush Carpeting, Italian Leather Sleep Sofa and Easy Chair, and Coffee Table GALLEY is Down with Booth-style Dinette FORWARD GUEST CABIN with Upper & Lower Berths, Dresser, Hanging Locker, and Private Head Compartment MID-SHIP GUEST CABIN Twin Berths, Center Nightstand, Hanging Locker, and Private Head Compartment MASTER AFT CABIN with Twin Berths, Mirrored Dresser, Hanging Locker, and Private Head Compartment
- Teak Cabinets Solid Surface Counter Top Stainless Steel Double Sink Built-in Blender Electric Range Refrigerator/Freezer Microwave Oven Dishwasher Trash compactor
- Open Flybridge Radar Arch Bimini Top Forward Helm with Captain's Chair Guest Seating Either Side & Aft Salon Access Dinghy Cradle Dinghy Davit
- Raymarine GPS Chart Plotter Radar Depth Sounder VHF Radio Intercom/Loud Hailer Compass
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Forward Deck Lockers Foredeck Mast Anchor & Windlass Covered Cockpit Rod Holders Access Ladder Swim Platform
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Range 350-400 NM Twin 550-hp Detroit Diesel Engines 12v71 New Air Conditioner Four/units Clothes Washer & Dryer Generator 30-amp Shore Power New Battery Charger