- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
(LOCATION: Beaufort NC) The Pacific Seacraft Pilothouse 32 is the result of a request which came from dealers in northern Europe who wanted an all-weather high-quality pilothouse yacht for the North Sea. Some yachts have pilothouses that seem like afterthoughts or, even worse, look like a condo grafted atop an otherwise pretty boat. This Bill Crealock design is neither, and it was obviously conceived from the beginning by someone who knows the sea as well as yacht design. The 32 Pilothouse is designed to be an all-weather cruiser at home in foul and fair weather, in the North Sea or Caribbean.
On deck we have stainless steel bow rail, bow pulpit with dual rollers, two CQR anchors, and new Lewmar electric windlass that can be controlled from either helm. A Hood In-mast mainsail and Hood Seafurl Genoa have lines leading aft for cockpit control. The spacious cockpit features bimini top, dodger, full tent enclosure, cushioned seating, and Edson helm with raised helm seat, full controls, compass, and chart plotter.
The pilothouse has dinette to port, quarterberth to starboard and helm forward. When weather or convenience lead to pilothouse operation the second helm station provides equal capabilities. Independent GPS chart plotters serve each helm providing back up when needed. The galley is forward and down with Force 10 range with oven, microwave oven, 12v refrigerator/freezer, solid surface counter top, stainless steel double sink, and ample storage. The head compartment is opposite the galley with head, vanity, and shower. The forward stateroom has large V-berth, seat, hanging lockers, and storage.
Auxiliary power is provided by a 43-hp Yanmar diesel engine designed for economy and durability. Cruise Air reverse cycle HVAC maintains interior comfort. For those looking for safe, comfortable, blue water capabilities this Pacific Seacraft 32 Pilothouse provides it all with style. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this unique cruiser.
- The cockpit is comfortable and deep, with an Edson pedestal and raised helm seat aft, oversized drains with ample gutters, and truly huge cockpit seat lockers. The pilothouse has a compact dinette to port, oversized quarter-berth to starboard, and an inside helm with wheel, engine controls and duplicate instruments. Overhead, a clear hatch allows the helmsman to see the sails, and the big windows allow views even while seated. Forward and down to port is the galley, with deep double sink, microwave, propane two-burner stove/oven, deep refrigerator, and superb storage space. The head is just opposite and has a teak seat, a shower pan under a teak grate, and enough storage to satisfy live-aboards. The stateroom forward features a large V-berth, seat, hanging lockers, and four opening ports plus an overhead hatch.
- Force 10 Marine Range with Oven Microwave Oven 12V Refrigerator with Freezer
- Cockpit & Helm
- Open Cockpit with Pedestal Helm Stainless Steel Wheel Bimini Top with Full Tent Cover for Island Cruising Dodger Cushion Seating Freshwater Shower
- Deck & Hull
- Bow Pulpit with Dual Heavy-Duty Rollers Two 35# CQR Anchors New Lewmar Electric Windlass with Cockpit and Pilothouse Controls Custom Window and Hatch Covers Hood In-Mast Mainsail Hood Seafurl Genoa Furling - Leading Aft for Cockpit Control Self-Tailing Winches Fresh Bottom Job and Wax Scheel Keel
- Two Garmin 4208 GPS Chart Plotters - Cockpit and Pilothouse Garmin HD 24-mile Radar Raymarine ST60 Wind Indicator New Raymarine 6000 Auto Pilot Bose 151 Speaker System
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Yanmar 3JH2E Diesel Engine - 43-hp Dripless Shaft 3-Blade Propeller Blue Sky Solar Panel Charging System Four Gel-Cell Batteries Cruise Air HVAC Water Heater Pressurized Water
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.