- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Model 25
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The Newport 33 Sloop has classic style and roomy accommodations. Whether you are planning a weekend getaway or a cruise to the islands this 33' Newport is ready to accommodate. She features large cockpit and comfortable interior with two staterooms.
On deck we have a spacious cockpit with bimini top, dodger, pedestal helm, and cushioned seating. A Garmin 185 GPS/map will help you get where you want to go. Other electronics include Autohelm auto pilot, two depth sounders, speed & distance logs, Ritchie compass, and Icom VHF radio. The sails are excellent condition with two main sails and two 150 jibs. Gear includes two self-tailing winches, stainless steel rigging, with stanchion and lifelines. Auxiliary power is provided by a Universal 21-hp diesel engine.
The spacious interior is great-looking, well-finished, and extremely comfortable. She's been refitted with teak & holly sole by NUteak, providing the appearance of teak combined with exceptional durability and easy maintenance. When you come below you find a full galley with teak cabinets, solid surface counter top with stainless steel sink, two-burner range with oven, and refrigerator/freezer to starboard with convertible dinette forward. The port side of the salon has a long settee providing an additional berth when needed. There are two staterooms. The forward stateroom features a V-berth, the aft stateroom has double berth. The enclosed head compartment has electric head, vanity, and shower.
Chimo Too is a beautiful family cruiser with classic design, great performance, and flawless craftsmanship. She is well equipped, carefully maintained, and passed her recent USCG safety inspection with flying colors. Fresh bottom paint has her ready to sail. Call now to schedule a showing of this wonderful 33' Capital Newport Sloop.
- Displacement: 9500
- Total Power: 21
- Fuel: 30 Fresh Water: 70
- Nuteak Teak & Holly interior flooring. Durable, maintenance free, teak like flooring that has the appearance of teak without the upkeep. Forward V-Berth Convertible Dinette Quarter Berth Enclosed Head Compartment with Electric Head, Vanity, and Shower
- U-shaped Galley Solid Surface Counter Top Stainless Steel Sink with Pressurized Fresh Water Galley Maid Range with Oven E-Z Kold Refrigerator/Freezer with New Refrigeration and Thermostat
- Cockpit & Helm
- Open Cockpit Bimini Top with Dodger Full Enclosure
- Sails & Rigging
- Dacron Sails Two Main Sails Two 150% Genoas Four Winches, Two Lamar Self-tailing Sail Area = 465 sq. ft. Manual Backstay Manual Boom Vang Stainless Steel Standing Rigging 810 Seafurl Roller Furling Spin Pole & Sea Anchor Lazy Jacks and Halyards
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit CQR Anchor with Stainless Steel Roller Two Danforth Anchors Reverse Transom Swim Ladder Transom Shower Horseshoe Life Ring
- Garmin 185 GPS/map with Fish Finder Autohelm 3000 Auto Pilot Two Depth Sounders Windspeed/Angle Indicator Speed & Distance Logs 4" Ritchie Compass Icom M402 VHF Radio Uniden Atlantis Hand-Held VHF
- Mechanical & Electrical
- 21-hp Universal Diesel FWC Engine Marine Air Reverse Cycle HAC Recent USCG Safety Inspection New 800-watt Portable Generator Three New Batteries Pro Mariner 1220i Charger
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.