- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6-71 Turbo
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
PRICE REDUCED - OWNER SAYS "SELL NOW"
(LOCATION: Marion MA) This Harris Downeaster is a classic convertible with a great profile, spacious interior, large flybridge, and roomy cockpit. The interior has been renovated over the last five years.
This 38' Harris features the classic downeast profile with blue hull, beige deck, and white top side. The flybridge features centerline helm, twin helm seats, and guest seating forward. The new navy bimini top has front and side curtains for weather protection. Matching bridge and helm covers protect when the boat's not in use. The helm is equipped with Raytheon radar, Datamarine depth sounder, Ritchie compass, and two VHF radios. The cockpit has ample room to fish, cockpit refrigerator, new cockpit sole, fresh & raw water washdown, stainless steel dinghy davits, and swim platform. The foredeck has stainless steel bow rail, teak bow pulpit with roller, Bruce anchor, and two Danforth anchors with chain and rode.
Double doors lead from the cockpit to the open salon with insulated headliner and teak & holly sole. Port side is a long dinette with teak drop leaf table. Starboard is a convertible settee with trundle berth. The galley is forward with teak cabinets to each side. The port side cabinet is home to a stainless steel sink with pressurized fresh water and the under-counter refrigerator. A matching cabinet starboard has Origo two-burner electric cooktop and built-in microwave oven. An overhead stereo with Bose speakers provides background music.
Sleeping quarters are down with upper and lower berths to starboard. A forward cabin houses a single berth with under-berth storage and teak storage lockers. The enclosed head compartment has vanity with mirror and shower stall.
Indianola is powered by a 450 horsepower Detroit Diesel engine.A Westerbeke 7.7 kW generator provides offshore electrical power. This is a sportfisherman that combines downeast style with the accommodations of a family cruiser. Small enough for easy handling but large enough for comfort. Well-maintained and updated extensively, she will provide years of dependable service. See for yourself how this 38' Harris Downeaster will work for you by calling now to schedule a showing.
- Total Power: 450
- Fuel: 300 Fresh Water: 110 Holding: 35
- Open Salon with Teak & Holly Sole with Two Oriental Rugs Port Side Dinette with Drop Leaf Dining Table Starboard Convertible Settee Stereo with Bose Speakers Sleeping Quarters Down with Upper & Lower Berths Starboard, Single Berth Port Side, Teak Hanging Lockers Enclosed Head with Mirrored Vanity and Shower Stall
- Teak Cabinets Stainless Steel Sink Origo Two-Burner Electrical Stove Under-Counter Refrigerator Built-in Microwave Oven
- Bridge & Cockpit
- Open Flybridge with Navy Bimini Top Front and Side Curtains Navy Bridge and Electronic Covers Centerline Helm Twin Helm Seats Guest Seating Forward Open Cockpit with Teak Trim Cockpit Refrigerator Fresh & Raw Water Washdown New Cockpit Sole Stainless Steel Dinghy Davits Swim Platform with Boarding Ladder
- Datamarine Depth Sounder Raytheon Radar Ritchie Compass Two VHF Radios
- Deck & Hull
- Flag Blue Hull Beige Deck White Cabin Stainless Steel Bow Rail Teak Bow Pulpit with Roller Lewmar Electrical Windlass 33# Bruce Anchor with 40' Chain & 150' Nylon Rode Two Danforth Anchors with Chain & Rode Chrome Over Brass Bell
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Detroit Diesel 450-hp Turbo Engine Racor Fuel Filters Oil Change System Hydraulic Steering Westerbeke 7.7kW Generator 30-amp Shore Power Three Batteries 40-amp Battery Charger Fireboy Automatic Fire Suppression
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.