- 49 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Fine Romance is a very well-maintained raised pilothouse DeFever trawler with the modified Plan B layout, where there is a door to the engine room from the master stateroom. The single stairway layout provides the master stateroom more privacy. This configuration also allows for a large galley pantry and a corner 4 drawer storage unit in the master stateroom. Fine Romance has only had two owners in her lifetime, so she shows the care taken over the years. All oil analysis reports, maintenance records and logs are available from the seller. Price reduced!
- 49' DeFever Vessel Walkthrough
- Entering the salon through the double aft doors from the same level aftdeck, you will find an entertainment center port aft, sofa and two coffee tables to port, galley port forward, lounge chairs and cabinet to starboard, side deck access door and steps to the pilothouse starboard forward. Stepping up to the raised pilothouse, you will find side deck access doors on each side, stairs to the flybridge to starboard, a settee with table and day berth above to port and a full console forward. Walking down the starboard forward steps to the staterooms, the guest stateroom is forward, guest head to port and master stateroom aft. Engine room access is from the master stateroom and lazarette.
- 49' DeFever Accommodations
- Fine Romance offers an amidships master stateroom with ensuite head and a guest stateroom forward with offset single berths. The guest head is to port of the foyer, just aft of the guest stateroom.
- 49' DeFever Salon
- Fine Romance offers an entertainment center port aft, sofa and two coffee tables to port, galley port forward, lounge chairs and cabinet to starboard and dry storage starboard forward next to the steps to the pilothouse and the starboard side deck access door.
- 49' DeFever Galley
- The galley is located port forward in the salon and offers plenty of counter space and storage. - Double sink - Insinkerator waste disposal - Jenn-Air 2-burner cooktop/grill and oven - GE Profile Microwave oven - Whirlpool side by side refrigerator/freezer - Frigidaire dish washer - Tile countertops - Instant hot water fawcet - Filtered water at the sink and refrigerator - Force 10 propane BBQ grill on flybridge with Trident gas grill system
- 49' DeFever Dining
- There is dining space available at the galley counter top and pilothouse table.
- 49' DeFever Master Stateroom
- The amidships master stateroom offers a queen size berth, storage cabinets and drawers, hanging lockers, 2 portlights, ensuite head with shower/tub, carpet over teak parquet sole and access to the engine room.
- 49' DeFever Guest Stateroom
- The guest stateroom is located forward and offers offset single berths, storage drawers, hanging locker, overhead deck hatch and 4 portlights for plenty of natural light and ventilation, anchor locker access, reading lights. The guest head is located to port in the foyer, just aft of the guest stateroom. There is also a hanging locker in the foyer.
- 49' DeFever Pilothouse
- Fine Romance's pilothouse offers a full console with chart drawers and storage forward, side deck access doors on each side, a settee with table and day berth above on the port side, steps to the flybridge starboard aft and steps to the staterooms starboard forward.
- 49' DeFever Laundry
- GE washer and dryer
- 49' DeFever Aftdeck
- The aftdeck is on the same level as the salon and side decks, which allows easy access and line/fender handling. There is a transom door to the swimplatform and the aftdeck is fully covered by the flybridge overhead. There is a deck hatch to the lazarette and engine room.
- 49' DeFever Flybridge
- Fine Romance's flybridge offers a full console forward with plenty of electronics, benchseats port and starboard, helm seat and hard top.
- 49' DeFever Audio/Visual Equipment
- - Samsung flat screen TV in the salon - Samsung Syncmaster 710MP LCDTV in the master stateroom - Sony DVP-SR200P DVD player - Sony STR-DE698 AM/FM Receiver - Sony CDP-CE375 5-disc CD change player - Sima SSW-L6EX speaker selector - ADS speakers in Salon Cockpit, Pilothouse and Flybridge - Magnavox MWD 200G DVD player for the master stateroom and pilothouse - Audio/visual remote controls
- 49' DeFever Electronics
- - Furuno Navnet vx2 chart plotter on flybridge and in pilothouse - Simrad AP16 autopilot on flybridge - Furuno GP-31 GPS on flybridge - Datamarine Model 3030 remote depth sounder on flybridge - Ritchie Powerdamp magnetic compass on flybridge - Robertson RI101 rudder angle indicator on flybridge - Furuno DFax weatherfax in pilothouse - JRC JMA-2254 Raster Scan Radar in pilothouse - Datamarine International Offshore depth sounder in pilothouse - Icom IC-M602 VHF in pilothouse - Weems & Plath ship's clock and barometer in pilothouse - Furuno GP-36 GPS in pilothouse - Robertson AP200DL autopilot in pilothouse - Simrad AP25 autopilot in pilothouse - Magnavox flat screen monitor in pilothouse - Intercom system
- 49' DeFever Electrical System
- - Onan 15kW generator with 5370 hours - Magnum MS 2812 inverter/charger (2011) - Charles 85 amp battery charger (2011) - Balmar Smart Alternators on both main engines (2011) - Lifeline AGM 1500ah inverter battery bank (2011) - Lifeline 12vdc AGM battery bank (2010)
- 49' DeFever Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- - Twin Ford Lehman 135 hp main engines - Dual Racor filters with pressure gauges for each main engine - Racor 1000MA fuel filter, De-bug L1000 fuel treatment unit and fuel manifold - Racor 500FG fuel filter for generator - Borg Warner gearboxes - Morse engine controls - Glendinning sychronizer - Naiad 252 series stabilizers - Groco sea strainers - Groco fresh water pump and expansion tank - Cruisair air conditioning 3-zone system with SMX II controls - Additional self-contained air conditioning unit in Master Stateroom which can be run off the inverter - Raritan 20 gallon water heater - Capilano hydraulic steering system - Spare propellers
- 49' DeFever Deck Equipment
- - Galley Maid anchor windlass (Full service in 2011) - Painted non-skid decks - Stainless Steel rails forward and teak cap rails on sides and aftdeck - Portuguese Bridge - Spreader lights - Textalene windshield and window covers
- 49' DeFever Tender
- - 12' Carib DL12 RIB tender - Yamaha 25 hp 4-stroke outboard - Bimini - Icom MC304 VHF (2011)
- 49' DeFever Fire/Safety Equipment
- - ACR searchlight - ACR GlobalFix EPIRB - Winslow life raft - Fire extinguishers - Smoke detectors - Fireboy engine room fire suppresion system - Rule bilge pumps
- 49' DeFever Exclusions
- - Seller's personal belongings - Selected tools
- 49' DeFever Disclaimer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact the listing broker, Curtis Stokes, directly at 954 684 0218 or 1 855 266 5676 or firstname.lastname@example.org