- 65 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This Hatteras motoryacht is in fine condition with original paint that glistens. She features a flush deck design with an enclosed aft deck and a polished stainless flybridge staircase, Naiad stabilizers, twin gensets, watermaker and lower horsepower GM 12V71's for better fuel economy (one rebuilt recently). The flybridge features a custom wetbar and extended bimini over a huge settee.
Below are 3 guest staterooms (twins with private baths). The master stateroom is aft with a large dressing room (can be nursery) attached. She is fully equipped, always professionally maintained and ready to cruise. Owner wants to trade up for a larger yacht. BRING OFFERS!!!!
- Displacement: 99,000
- Total Power: 750
- Fuel: 1170 Fresh Water: 350
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Galley up design with full beam salon and enclosed aft deck (teak flooring). The salon features loose sofas to aft and port with a built in entertainment center and wetbar forward and starboard. To port and forward is a custom glass-topped dining table for six. A stainless steel spiral staircase accesses the flybridge. The guest accommodations are reached via a stairwell to starboard of the lower helm station and features 3 double twin cabins all with private baths. Additionally, the master stateroom area is aft and features a large dressing room with cedar-lined wardrobes and a bath to starboard complete with a Jacuzzi tub. A king-sized centerline bed with white –lacquered drawers and nightstands. All cabins have opening portlights. The décor is white vinyl panels which cover original teak (can be renewed). The countertops throughout are burl-toned mica. Flooring is off-white pile carpeting (with canvas runners), black granite flooring in the galley and helm area, and beige marble in the baths.
- The galley is just aft of the lower helm and forward of the salon featuring white cabinetry, mica countertops and black granite flooring. A u-shaped settee with table is to starboard. Kenmore s/s side-by-side fridge/freezer Whirlpool oven and 4-burner cooktop Fridgidaire Dishwasher Whirlpool trash compactor Wetbar salon (Scotsman icemaker and sink) Wetbar Flybridge (sink, Scotsman icemaker, drink fridge)
- Electronics and Entertainment Equipment
- The lower helm area features a helm station with an overhead console and a bench seat to port. Wing doors open to the port and starboard walkarounds leading to the foredeck. The upper helm features a single helm chair and instrument console. Robertson AP200 autopilot (FB and PH) Furuno GPS -36 and 500 (PH) Northstar 962 XD's (PH and FB) Furuno 72 nm radar PH Datamarine datalink (depth, speed, wind) (FB and PH) VHF radios (renewed 2012) (FB and PH) w/ hailer FB SEA SSB (PH) Ritchie compasses (FB and PH) TV’s each stateroom Sylvania flat-screen television (salon) Denon stereo receiver (salon) Kenwood CD player (salon) Cable TV inlet and distribuiton
- Engine and Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Detroit diesel 12V71 TA’s with Walker airseps and D’Angelo exhausts through the stern. (2200 hrs port, 170 hrs smoh stbd) Dual racor fuel/water separators with vacuum gauges for each engine Dahl fuel/water separators for each genset Bronze seacocks and strainers Sink and toolbox (ER) Oil changing system Air compressor Hynautic engine controls Hydraulic steering with all new copper tubing throughout (2012) Trim Tabs Naiad Stabilizers H2O watermaker CO2 fire suppression system (ER) Cruisair air-conditioning units with digital controls Galley Maid 24 vdc fresh water pump Galley Maid heads (all hoses and pumps renewed 2007) Auto/manual bilge and sump pumps
- 220/110 vac (60 hz) distribution panels (lower helm) Glendinning shorepower reels (port and starboard) (2) isolation transformers for shorepower 12/24 vdc distribution panels Battery banks (engine and genset starting, house, electronics) (renewed 2012) Sentry battery charger (2) Onan 20 kw gensets with 2500, 2700 hours (5.12) – accessed in generator room below foyer in lower deck. Track lighting (salon) Interior halogen lighting Exterior courtesy lighting Navigation lighting Docking lights
- Deck & Hull Equipment
- Hatteras is renowned for their sturdy and smooth riding Hargrave designed hulls. The hull bottom is solid FRP with cored hull-sides, decks and house. The original Hatteras off-white Imron has been well-maintained and is in excellent condition. The flybridge features a boat deck aft, large U-shaped settee with a fixed, hinged table, fore and aft white sunbrella bimini tops, and a custom wet-bar to port. Vinyl cushions for this area and foredeck seating. Windows in the salon and galley slide open. Decks are non-skid paint. The hull is recently painted and blister-free. Marquipt hydraulic davit (2005) Hydraulic windlass Galvanized CQR anchor and chain Tide-ride boarding steps Foredeck boxes Fenders and lines Foredeck hatch Black mesh lower helm screen covers (new 2012) Renewed bimini top flybridge (2012) Swim platform with tender whips and ladder to aft deck
- This well-maintained Hatteras 65 is a unique offering. The exterior looks excellent and will appeal to boaters who appreciate an extra-large master stateroom area with a separate dressing room (or infant nursery). The white panels throughout the boat can be removed if one desires the original hatteras teak paneling. The machinery features a recently overhauled engine (the other was completely inspected and certified to be in good condition) , renewed waste hoses and equipment , twin gensets, stabilizers and watermaker. The flybridge area features a custom wetbar and twin bimini tops. Original owner wants to trade up for larger yacht. Recent price reduction means motivated seller! Savvy buyers know that a boat which has been well kept means less problems and easy cruising!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Andy Kniffin CPYB at (954) 889-7330 or firstname.lastname@example.org for details and appointments... SUPER CONDITION. SERIOUS SELLER WANTS OFFERS!