- 35 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Port Charlotte FL) The Kenner 35 Ketch has classic style and spacious accommodations. A rare vessel to begin with, number 32 of 38 built, she has been painstakingly reconstructed to be one of a kind. Many years of hard work started with stripping her down to bare hull and hand-fabricating her many parts. The custom craftsmanship of a professional cabinet maker combined beautiful woodworking with durable structural design. Forces beyond the owner's control prevent the completion of this project. This is your chance to own a spectacular sailing yacht with hand-crafted detail at an affordable price.
On deck we have a large cockpit with teak rail, Greystone non-skid deck designed to simulate teak planking, ship's wheel, and pedestal with compass. The hatches are all custom teak with cherry undersides that match the interior. All hardware is brass that has been clear coated or painted with Awlgrip. Solid brass dolphins adorn the aft taft rail. The handcrafted boom gallows has built-in lighting. The bow features a 13' custom teak bow sprit with stainless steel rollers and teak walkways. Ground gear includes CQR and Bruce anchors with Lofrans windlass.
The interior woodwork is cherry with curly cherry details, and cherry & ash sole. Forward is a v-berth with arch entrance with built-in stained glass light fixtures. The arch is laminated and serves as a compression mast support. It is the combination of strength and beauty the requires skill and design. The salon is open port side galley, starboard settee with pull-out berth. The galley is equipped with a Force 10 range with oven, hand-made cabinets, Corian counter top, stainless steel double sinks, and top loading Alder Barbour refrigeration. There is a large storage area with built-in Force 10 BBQ. Aft is a separate engine room. The interior is designed to utilize every inch for living area or storage. Access panels provide easy maintenance.
This nearly-completed project is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to own a custom hand-crafted sailing yacht. She has a polyurethane lined hull, custom centerboard, West system barrier coat, custom interior, and new Yanmar 38-hp diesel engine with only 4 hours of use. Call now to schedule a showing of this wonderful Kenner 35.
- Max Draft: 2' 6" - CB Up Ballast: 2,000# Displacement: 12,000#
- Total Power: 35
- Fuel: 60-Gallons Fresh Water: 40-Gallons Holding: 30-Gallons
- Sleeps Four with Forward V-Berth and Pull-out Side Berth Force 10 Cabin Heater Brass Lighting Fixtures Arched Mast Support with Stained Glass Light Fixtures Ample Storage Throughout Large Aft Storage Area with Built-in Force 10 BBQ Access Panels for Everything Beautiful Spanish Cedar Engine Room and Storage Area
- Cherry Cabinets Corian Counter Top Stainless Steel Double Sink Force 10 Range with Oven Alder Barbour Refrigeration with Custom Corian Covers
- Cockpit & Helm
- Huge Cockpit Ship's Wheel Pedestal with Compass Greystone Non-skid Deck Room for Relaxing, Entertaining, or Dining
- Beautiful Boom Gallows with Built-in Lighting Solid Brass Dolphin on Aft Taft Rail Two Aluminum Spars with Running Rigging Combination Light on Mast Standing Rigging with StayLoc Fittings White Painted Turnbuckles Aft Deck Shower Folding Mast Steps Custom Teak 13' Bow Sprit with Stainless Steel Roller and Teak Walkways CQR and Bruce Anchors Lofrans Windlass
- Hull Interior Stripped and Insulated with One-half Inch Polyurethane Foam Concrete Ballast Removed and Replaced with Encapsulated Lead Pellets in West System Custom Centerboard Constructed with Pin System to Aid in Removal Rudder Modified for Better Steering and Speed One-Eight Inch West System Barrier Coat for Blister-free Hull Black Awlgrip Sides Greystone Non-Skid Deck Coating Simulates Teak Stripped Plank
- Construction Details
- All Exterior Woodwork is Custom Fabricated Teak All Curved Parts Are Laminated Teak to Reduce Tension All Brass Hardware Clear Coated or Painted with Awlgrip Hatches are Teak Exteriors with Cherry Undersides to Match Interior Woodwork Every Fastener Hole was Drilled Oversize, Filled with Epoxy and Then Drilled to Accommodate Fastener Interior Woodwork is Cherry Cherry Sole with Ash Inlay Cherry Laminated Arch Replaces Compression Post for Main Mast Stained Glass Light Fixtures are Incorporated in Arch
- Freshwater Flush Par Electric Toilet 30-Gallon Holding Tank Two 20-gallon Freshwater Tanks
- Mechanical & Electrical
- 38-hp Yanmar Diesel Engines with Four Hours Custom Hydraulic Steering with Wagner Pump and Large Piston Vetus 5-hp Bow Thruster Pre-Wired Aluminum Masts Navigational Lights Wired Auto Pilot C-Trek Instruments
- To Do List
- Wiring to Panel Completed Finish Center Board System Sails Needed Boot Striped to be Added when Waterline is Established
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.