- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Penta 8.1L
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The LARSON 370 is the current flagship for the Cabrio line. This vessel has the upgraded Navigational Package and Boast ONLY 270 hrs on twin Volvo 8.1L Pentas. This express cruiser has a highly sought after Forward Master / Aft Guest layout. This 2005 37’ has all the bells and whistles available to date including:(2 )Flat screen T.V.’s w/DVD, Kohler Generator, 2 A/C units, Full Canvas Enclosure, Large Swim /Dive Platform. The “Snow Bird” location and cosmetic issues constitutes Below Market Pricing. 2 Boat Owner WILL Entertain all REASONABLE Offers!
Owner spent over $25K on upgrades in 2012: Including: new dash panel, rudders, new cockpit carpeting and upholstery just to name a few.
- Displacement: 16,800
- Total Power: 400
- Fuel: 266 Fresh Water: 35
- Detailed Vessel Walkthrough
- As You Step onto the swim platform of the Larson 370 Cabrio you will notice the flush mounted transom storage area perfect for power cords and no hassle docking. Walk through the portside transom door notice large seating area aft to starboard w/dinette. A well placed refrigerator and hand sink adjacent. Notice: several hand holds, storage areas, speakers, and drink holders strategically placed throughout this weekender. Move forward into the decked out helm area w/ Double Chair, Ray Marine electronics w/radar. Even more seating located portside. Notice the Walkthrough to bow. This “Sun Pad” area is perfect for watching fireworks or catching some rays. Open the Lockable U/V Protected Slide w/screen and down 3 steps into a well laid out Salon. Portside Galley is nicely equipped. Starboard a large C shaped seating area w/dinette, DVD, T.V. (above), cedar lined storage locker aft, Skylight w/screen that allows direct/ indirect lighting. Aft Guest area and seating that converts into a full bunk w/ privacy curtain. Portside mid cabin a large Head/Shower/Vanity w/ full length mirror mounted on Salon door. Forward Master Stateroom has a Private Entry to Head, Queen size accommodations, hanging locker, ample storage, skylight, reading lights, speakers, and an aft mounted Flat Screen T.V. w/ remote.
- Aft Guest Cabin Private Head/Shower/Vanity 15’ Flat Screen TV/DVD Hanging Locker – Cedar Lined Sleeping Capacity- 6 Mid Cabin Converts to Full Size Berth GFI Outlet- Protected Separate Shower with /splash guard Granulon Counter Top @ Vanity Sealand Vacu-flush Head w/Holding Tank Mirrored Storage Cabinet Private Entry from Forward Stateroom Port Light/skylight w/Screen Dinette
- Coffee Maker Granulon Counter Tops Polished Stainless Sink Cutting Board Sink Cover GFI Outlet (Protected) Microwave Refrigerator – AC/DC Stove – 2 Burner Electric Cutting Board Stove Cover Upper & Lower Storage
- Master Stateroom
- Berth – Forward Double Wide w/Storage Companion Way Door – Locking Hand Hold at Companion Way Direct/Indirect Lighting Headliner – Suspended Direct and indirect lighting Opening Port Lights w/Screen TV 15" Flat Screen w/remote
- Ample Seating and Storage Large Swim Platform Several Cup Holders Transom Shower Refrigerator- (minor cosmetic work needed) Hand Hold at Helm Step up Water Heater – 10.5 Gal. w/Heat Exchanger Bilge Pumps – (3) w/Auto Float Switch & Water Alarm Windlass w/Chain, Foot Controls, Lanyard, Anchor Dockside Water Connection Pressurized Fresh Water System w/Transom Shower
- Electronics and Helm
- RayMarine 70C Radar/GPS RayMarine ST6001 Autopilot RayMarine ST60Depth Sounder Compass Carbon Monoxide Detector Fuel Cross Over System Horn – Flush Mount – Dual Navigation Lights Remote Spotlight Instrumentation w/Dimmer Switch – TAC H /Hour Gauge, Speedo, Temp, Oil Pressure, Sync Gauge, Volt Meter, Fuel, Depth Finder, Backlit Switch Panels Clarion AM/FM CD Player w/ (8) Speakers System Monitor Panel Trim Tabs – Recessed in Hull – Hydraulic TV/Telephone Outlet w/Antenna Windshield Wipers (2) -need replaced
- Accessory Plug – 12 Volt Air Conditioning 7000 BTU Forward Air Conditioning 7000 BTU Cockpit Air Conditioning 12000 BTU w/Reverse Cycle Heat Aft Audible Engine Alarms Battery Management System Shore Power – AC/DC (Single 30 amp) w/ (2) Shore Cord 50 ft.
- Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Volvo Penta 8.1L- 420 HP (251HRS) (270HRS) Prop Size 21 x 23 Estimated Speed MPH 30-35 Cruise/ Maximum WOT (RPM) 4822 Generator – 7.3kw Kohler Engine Hatch – Electric – Switches at Helm Dripless Shafts View Package Fire Suppression System
- Broker's Comments
- LOW ENGINE HRS Few minor cosmetic issues Lowest Priced 37’ Larson on the Market when listed 2 Boat Owner is Ready to Deal – Bring all Offers! Great /“Snow Bird “Location YACHT Certification Meets or Exceeds USCG Regulations Full Canvas Enclosure –used once Bimini Top
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.