- 36 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454 CID
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
T-454'S ... AIR/HEAT ... GEN
FRESH MOTORS ... MANY EXTRAS
New to the market, "JOEDANSAM" is a neat and clean classic F-36 Convertible.
Gracefully designed with an unmistakable East Coast flair, the Trojan F-36 has always been a favorite of both cruisers and serious fisherman. A 13-foot beam provides plenty of open cockpit space, as well as a roomy interior for weekending.
On board accommodations include a large salon with convertible sofa, full galley with large fridge-freezer, booth style dinette (convertible) and a spacious private v-berth, forward. The head includes a stall shower.
This F-36 also includes three helms -- at the bridge, in the salon and an additional set of controls in the cockpit.
Engines were rebuilt in 2006 with approximately 250 hours since.
EQUIPMENT HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
ONAN 6.5 GENSET W/ 253 HOURS
AIR CONDITIONING W/ REVERSE CYCLE HEAT, 2 UNITS
RAYMARINE E-120 3-D PLOTTER-GPS-FISHFINDER
STANDARD HORIZON VHF
- Displacement: 16,000
- Total Power: T-350
- Fuel: 350 Fresh Water: 80
- Exterior & Interior Accommodations
- The Trojan F-36 is distinguished by an unmistakable exterior profile, wide-beam design and a convenient combination of the best for all worlds -- fishing room, cruising accommodations and entertaining areas. TOPSIDES The F-36's 13-foot beam provides a spacious cockpit, great for dockside lounging or serious fishing. A cockpit control station is set forward to the starboard side and includes throttles, shifts and a wheel, plus basic instrumentation. The fiberglass cockpit is surrounded by wide gunwales, plus wide sidedecks leading forward. Safety handrails extend along the side of the flybridge, allowing for easy movement to the flat, non-skid foredeck. The flybridge is accessed by a ladder from the cockpit and includes tournament-style seating with two swivel helm chairs overlooking the cockpit and a full bench seat forward of the helm console. The bridge is completely shaded by a newer bimini top. DOWN BELOW The salon is entered through a wide sliding patio door, with screen. A comfortable sofa, convertible to sleep two, provides casual lounging to portside and there is open floorspace to the starboard side of the salon -- a great area to add any extra seating. The lower helm station is unobtrusive, but does provide excellent sight lines for all-weather navigating. Step down and forward leads to the galley and dinette area. The galley, to port, features good countertop area and excellent cabinet storage, plus a full-size refrigerator with freezer. The dinette is opposite, to starboard and includes ample seating in booth style for four and is also convertible to sleep two. The head and vanity are forward of the galley, on the portside and the head compartment also includes a separate shower stall. Fully forward, with privacy provided by a solid teak bulkhead and door, is a spacious v-berth, with plenty of headroom and natural light spread by a large overhead hatch. AIR CONDITIONING W/ REVERSE CYCLE HEAT, 2 UNITS SALON BLINDS & DRAPES 3 - DECK VENT HATCHES NEW CABIN CARPET, 2006 AUDIOVOX COMPACT DVD-TV SYSTEM, FORWARD STATEROOM
- Galley, Head & Systems
- 2 - BURNER PRINCESS ELECTRIC STOVE SHARP CAROUSEL MIRCROWAVE OVEN DEEP STAINLESS STEEL SINK FULL-SIZE REFRIGERATOR W/ FREEZER HOT WATER HEATER PRESSURE WATER SYSTEM STALL SHOWER POWER EXHAUST VENT, HEAD ELECTRIC-FLUSH HEAD W/ HOLDING TANK
- Electronics & Accessories
- RAYMARINE E-120 3-D GRAPH-GPS-PLOTTER W/ OVERLAY (LOWER STATION) BENMAR AUTOPILOT STANDARD HORIZON MATRIX VHF (UPPER STATION) ICOM M502 (LOWER STATION) RAYTHEON R10XX RADAR LOWRANCE 3200 DIGITAL DEPTHFINDER 2 - COMPASSES ENSIGN DIGITIAL TACHOMETER/SYNCHRONIZER TRIM TABS
- DUAL 30 AMP SHORE POWER W/ CORDS 3 - BATTERIES BATTERY CHARGER ONAN 6.5 KW GENSET W/ 253 HOURS
- Deck, Mooring Gear & Additional Equipment
- IMPORTANT NOTES: ENGINE STRINGERS REBUILT, 2006 BOTH ENGINES REBUILT 2006 -- 230 HOURS SINCE; 1549 TOTAL. FIBERGLASS SWIM PLATFORM W/ BOARDING LADDER TEAK BOW PULPIT W/ ANCHOR ROLLER ANCHOR W/ CHAIN & LINE FENDER RACKS W/ 4 - FENDERS COLOR-COORDINATED FENDER COVERS RING BUOY COCKPIT BOARDING STEP, FOR PORT OR STARBOARD BOARDING BIMINI TOP BRIDGE COVER BIRDGE SEAT COVERS 2 - ROTOCAST BRIDGE HEALM SEATS W/ REMOVABLE CUSHIONS WINDSHIELD PRIVACY COVER WEAVER SNAP DAVITS FRESH WATER DECK WASHDOWN ANTI-FOULING BOTTOM PAINT OUTRIGGERS 8 - FLUSH MOUNT ROD HOLDERS
- Pier 33 offers the details of this vessel in good faith but can not guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
- COMPLETE PHOTO PACKAGE AVAILABLE CALL TODAY, TOLL-FREE: (877)-577-4460 SEE OUR COMPLETE SELECTION www.pier33.com