- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350 CID
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
DOUBLE BERTH AFT
T-235 HP ... FRESH REBUILDS ... AIR & GEN
OUR TRADE ... YOUR TRADE CONSIDERED
This classically-designed double cabin cruiser has been a popular choice of boaters for decades now ... offering an abundance of space and liveability throughout.
Private staterooms are fore and aft. The forward berth includes v-bunks, with ample storage beneath and a large hanging locker. The aft stateroom features the desirable double berth and private access to the head.
The spacious salon encompasses galley with full-size fridge, sofa sleeper, two elegant armchairs and plenty of open floorspace.
Pier 33 has acquired this Chris Craft on trade and clean fresh-water trade-ins will be considered.
EQUIPMENT HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
AIR CONDITIONING W/ REVERSE CYCLE HEAT
AUTOHELM 6000 POWERPILOT AUTOPILOT
FULL-SIZE NORCOLD FRIDGE & FREEZER
UPDATED BRIDGE ENCLOSURE, CABIN CARPET AND BLINDS
- Displacement: 17,230 #
- Total Power: T-235
- Fuel: 180
- Exterior & Interior Accommodations
- TOPSIDES Surround yourself at the helm with your favorite boating friends. A pedestal helm seat and L-shaped bridge bench seat are all well-sheltered by an updated convertible top and enclosure. Access forward is via wide sidedecks, with high safety rails. A bench seat with removable cushions is built into the forward cabin deckhouse. DOWN BELOW Enter the cabin through a starboard side hatchway and stairwell. The traditional Catalina layout features an L-shaped galley, forward to the starboard side of the salon. The galley includes a convenient full-size refrigerator/freezer, deep stainless steel sink, stove, microwave and icemaker, plus plenty of countertop area. The open floorplan of this room allows furnishing flexibility and this Chris Craft is outfitted with a compact sofa sleeper and two elegant armchairs. Enter the private forward stateroom, separated from the salon by a sliding pocket door. Two steps down to a spacious over/under v-bunk area, with plenty of headroom, extensive storage and large hanging locker. Return aft through the salon and enter the master stateroom corridor, starboard side. Fully aft is the head compartment, with shower stall and private entry from either the corridor or the master stateroom. The stateroom itself includes a comfortable double berth, dressing table and large hanging locker. AIR CONDITIONING W/ REVERSE CYCLE HEAT UPDATED CARPET NEWER BLINDS JVC AM-FM-CD W/ INTERIOR & EXTERIOR SPEAKERS FORWARD DECK VENT HATCH
- Galley, Head & Systems
- 3 - BURNER PRINCESS ELECTRIC STOVE LITTON MICROWAVE OVEN STAINLESS STEEL SINK NORCOLD DUAL VOLTAGE REFRIGERATOR & FREEZER U-LINE ICEMAKER HOT WATER HEATER PRESSURE WATER SYSTEM SHORE WATER INLET ELECTRIC FLUSH HEAD W/ REMOTE HOLDING TANK STALL SHOWER
- Electronics & Accessories
- FURUNO VHF RADIO AUTOHELM DIGITAL DEPTHSOUNDER DANFORTH COMPASS 2 - WINDSHIELD WIPERS AUTOHELM RADAR AUTOHELM 6000 POWERPILOT AUTOPILOT JUDSON ENGINE SYNCHRONIZER GAUGE REMOTE SPOTLIGHT TRIM TABS
- 3 - BATTERIES BATTERY SWITCHES EMERGENCY START SYSTEM DUAL 30 AMP SHORE POWER W/ CORDS PROMARINER BATTERY CHARGER ONAN 6.5 KW GENSET
- Deck, Mooring Gear & Additional Equipment
- ENGINE NOTES: APPROX. 100 HOURS ON FRESH REBUILT ENGINES (2006), 2400 + TOTAL. TEAK SWIM PALTFORM W/ BOARDING LADDER ANCHOR LINE LOCKER, ANCHOR CHOCKS ANCHOR W/ CHAIN & LINE FENDERS, DOCK LINES, FIRE EXTINGUISHERS BRIDGE CARPET CONVERTIBLE TOP W/ ENCLOSURE & AFT SCREENS, NEW 2005 RADAR MAST FOREDECK BENCH SEAT W/ CUSHIONS ENGINE ROOM LIGHTS FUEL SHUT-OFF SYSTEM ANTI-FOULING BOTTOM PAINT
- Pier 33 offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. (TC)
- COMPLETE PHOTO PACKAGE AVAILABLE CALL TODAY, TOLL-FREE: (877)-577-4460 SEE OUR COMPLETE SELECTION www.pier33.com