DRAMATIC PRICE REDUCTION! Professionally maintained 32 foot 1994 Albemarle 320 Express, located in Danvers, MA. Powered by twin CAT 300s (new in 2000). Also carries an anodized aluminum tuna tower with full enclosure, top and side rocket launchers and spreader lights. Smartly designed, ruggedly built, and fully equipped for off-shore fishing. Well lit interior sleeps 4 and includes a dinette, full galley and head with stand-up shower. The wide side decks allow safe passage to the forward deck which features a stainless steel bow rail, bow pulpit, Danforth anchor, rode with storage, electric windlass, remote RCA 1 million candle spotlight, and deck hatch. The helm is ergonomically designed for ease of use and equipped with an electronics package for the most demanding skipper. The cockpit includes a split bait and tackle rigging station with sink, livewell and plenty of storage. For engine access, the entire deck can be hydraulically raised at the flip of a switch.
- Builder: Albemarle Dimensions - LOA: 32' Beam: 11' Draft: 3' Bridge Clearance: 17' Engines: Year 2000 twin CAT - HP: 300 - Model: 3126 Hours: 950 Cruising Speed: 24K Max Speed: 28K Tankage - Fuel: 300 g Water: 30 g Holding: 10 g
- AC/DC Refrigerator Storage Stainless Steel Sink Hot and cold pressurized water Microwave
- Electronics/Navigation Northstar 952 Color GPS/Chartplotter Raytheon 41XX Radar EPIRB Standard Horizon Eclipse + VHF Fishfinder/ depth indicator AM/FM/CD Stereo with four speakers Single side band radio with 27 foot antennae Horn and compass
- Anodized aluminum tuna tower with full enclosure top and side rocket launchers and spreader lights Outriggers Four flush mounted rod holders transom and in deck fish boxes locking cuddy rod racks below gunwale rod racks tackle storage fresh and raw water washdown molded fiberglass self-draining cockpit Anodized aluminum windshield heavy duty vinyl rubrail Wide sidedecks allow safe passage forward stainless steel bow rail bow pulpit Danforth anchor and rode with storage electric windlass remote RCA 1MM candle spotlight
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.