- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Bravo 3 5.7L EFI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This 30' Sea Ray Sundancer 2002 is located in Greenwich, CT.
Beautiful example of the very popular Sea Ray Sundancer 30. Twin, low hour 260 hp Mercruisers with Bravo 3 outdrives. This is a comfortable express cruiser that is fast and fun. One of the most popular models Sea Ray ever built.
Price reduced, motivated seller.
- Displacement: 12,000
- Total Power: 260
- • Bilge Blowers • Electric Bilge Pumps • Boarding Ladder • Swim Platform • Swim Ladder • Bow Rail, roller, and pulpit • Screens • Windshield Wipers • Saltwater Washdown pump • Dock lights • Fenders (4) • Mooring Lines • Danforth anchor • Electric anchor windlass
- • Sleeps 4 • 4 Berths, 1 Cabin • Air Conditioning / Heat • Wet bar • TV, VCR • Carpet, curtains • Electric head • Shower • Galley and head sink • Pressurized water • Hot water • Refrigerator • Microwave • Stove and oven
- Electronics & Navigation
- • Depth Sounder • Engine Synchronizer • Raymarine GPS • Radar • VHF Radio • Navigational Lights • Knot Meter
- Safety Equipment
- • Fire Extinguisher • Halon system • Fume detector • Life jackets (4) • Search light
- • Beige, bridge enclosure and side curtains
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- *Thank You for stopping by. We are available seven days a week. Showings by appointment. Financing available to qualified buyers. Other services include survey , insurance, documentation, closings and service. Be sure to subscribe to our Newsletter and Join us on Facebook . Call 203-542 0827 or email Info@RCYachtSales.com. * RCYS is a Veterans owned and operated organization. * Contact RCYS about a career in yacht sales. * Florida State Licensed * Established 1975